Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari (16565 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Buhari should make Jonathan’s mistakes, says Omokri / Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by AmakaDNB(f): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
So will this be the case of better late than never?
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Wizprodigy: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Comments reserved till you mark 1 year in office.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Mzjacy(f): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ok
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
ndujekwu:
the Tortoise is the slowest animal, yet lives for over 300years

The cheetah is the fastest animal, yet killed by a faster bullet
Na buhari you dey call tortoise ba?Dss is coming after you.

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Ateewologun(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Baba just dey go as you wish the most important thing is continue moving
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Qyubee(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
El presidente!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Prince29(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Good talk my prosido,i kwn things are bad 4 na but we av 2 b patience it wit him.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by bhaliz44(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
ndujekwu:
the Tortoise is the slowest animal, yet lives for over 300years

The cheetah is the fastest animal, yet killed by a faster bullet
wetin this one teach us now??
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
fhelihx:
Nice one MR.president because,Slow and steady wins the race..
For where?

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Swaggzkid: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
[size=15pt]Nonsense excuse, He thinks Nigerians are foolish.

He is not good for that job of the president short and simple. I pray he doesn't die on the seat.

#F*him
#LeaveTrashForLawma. [/size]

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Why you no carry helicopter dey tour the world?Sheybe e slow pass jet?

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by vigasimple(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
SNAIL BABA
Cow Baba

You are slow because you have no clue on how to lead a country of 170 millions in a modern era.

And you are also too old to have the required energy

And you also don't have the intellectual base to build a new nation which Nigeria needs

You are not a friend of Nigeria but a selfish born to rule Fulani man only just wanted to be President at all costs otherwise you will have supported a younger leader..

You spent 12 years campaigning for the office of Presidency but still trying to avoid mistakes when the stakes are high?

lieing is the grandfather of corruption, so this President is also corrupt and surrounded by corrupt people. Tunde bakare said it all 'Ali baba and the forty thieves'

I dare say that Sai baba is only a pawn in the hands of power must return to the north cabals.

GEJ is a good man but naive, inexperienced and also should not have been President of Nigeria
He demonstrate weakness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Psylas(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
but you wanted GEJ to be faster than his shadow

3 Likes

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by njikoamaka: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
When you are not qualified to lead.

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
same thing Yar'adua said.. please explain the benefits nairalanders.. Slow doe snot mean Wisdom it usually means lack of it. In our present situation, it is a miracle Nigeria is still working. We require tact, wisdom and intellectual agility. None of our present problems are unique or challenging. they continue to happen to some of the most economically agile nations in the world. What we miss is the sense to take our destiny into our own hands. we wait while a senate largely made up of those who brought us to this situation.. continue sinking us further and we deem it wisdom..
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Forwetinnah: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Abeggiii!! President "which kain thing be that", you've already made mistakes that will rubbish your entire tenure by appointing those thieving skunks as Ministers. More grievous is the mistake of thwarting court orders time and time again...if you're indeed a leader, lead by example. Don't expect people to respect the verdict of election tribunals and then twart the orders of the Judiciary..you're just a plain hypocrite

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by oloriooko(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
PMB it is human to make mistakes so live with it and stop telling us cock and bull story
Just keep to your promises chikena!

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by proprince(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Issorai kiss
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by dinggle: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kai na who dey advise this man sef?? abeg o

http://www.flipNigeria.com - Flip your old phones, used, shoes, books, clothes for fast cash!

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Davijunson: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
You took more than 6months to appoint Ministers because you don't want to make mistake, yet you made a big mistake and appointed Lai Muhammed as Information Minister

2 Likes

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by AllenCEO1: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
But too much slowness could destroy the whole nation; just like the wise one said, "Procrastination is dangerous".

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by seguntijan(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
The Slow movement of a tiger is not Sluggishness Buh a Calculated Accuracy
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by cardoctor(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Slow and steady wins the race.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by boyt1: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Buhari is a habitual procrastinator keep on sleeping baba go slow enjoy your retirement at Aso Rock.

You can Start working the day after tomorow ...may be you could do it then, but not today.

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by UncleDeeee(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Buhari should go and sleep! Too many excuses. Who can be perfect?

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by elosonservices(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
The President is moving in the right direction.
if you go through his speech u will realize that he is a technocrat and the statement of not asking for kobo from the G-7 show he is matured and a great leader.
thumb up my president.
2016 year of great discovery for Nigeria.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by oladimeji09(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Long life baba

May almighty Allah help u to succeed
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by ogwucheveekee(f): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Trap!no one is above making mistakes just do your thing!stop acting weird and fake biko

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by olajide8(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
I saw one person, I don't want to see again in the mist of right thinking decent people in politics- josephine anineh - she is still looking for political relevance - I love this govt, but if I see her again close to state house- I would turn my support into castigation - that's all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSC Bars Policemen From Carrying Vips’ Handbags, Umbrellas / Osinbajo Meets South-East Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From Yemi Osinbajo's 61st Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.