Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari (16564 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Buhari should make Jonathan’s mistakes, says Omokri / Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by ojomamah: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
With pmb we shall get to d promise land!!!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by tech25joy: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nice move
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by simplisity(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
jcross19:
This man might be good but his entourages are bad, even though he tries to avoid mistake what about those his cankerworms?!!!.
Ur correct, those cankerworms around him are worst than any thing u can think of and thats y he is trying to use his people around him. He is afraid of some people sabotaging his Governance. Thats what killed Jonathan.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by boujaye: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
catchfun:

http://www.punchng.com/im-slow-to-avoid-mistakes-says-buhari/
lalasticlala.
any difference between a slowpoke and a dullard? adesina is yet to tell us where buhari belongs
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by punkyellla(f): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
catchfun:
Ok
But not slow to travel around the world, lodging in the best hotels, trasfering billions into foreign accts, that's why our naira is fast falling.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by ETHILE: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hey am new here,pls show me how to make friends on Nairaland
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Shegun93(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Considering the infrastural and economical decay of the country; the president must be cautious of his step, so I'm not blaming him so far he is doing it in the overall interest of the nation
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
catchfun:

http://www.punchng.com/im-slow-to-avoid-mistakes-says-buhari/
lalasticlala.

abegi,make buhari go on visiting countries,o ja re.......we say weather he is slow or not,not him himself....till now,i am very satiesfied,the way he is leading naija...baba go rest jor...let us deal with this noisemakers.....
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
With all these slow motion baba u still dey do mistake
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Dikechigozie: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
You have made the mistake of all time by distorting the judiciary.
Disobedience to court order has been a life style for this government.
Nigerians are ready to join you to ridicule the 3rd arm of government.
Stupid dullard.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by omolami: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Your attempt to avoid mistakes has turned. you into a despot, You now slowly disobeys court judgement at will
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by scent101(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
baba do mistake ,...... we get tired of all this sh....t .
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by steve13(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
A one horse power AC split unit AC I got from LG at N59,000 last October here in Lagos is now selling at N105,000, what is the reason behind banks not accepting foreign currency from customers for deposit? Buhari doesn't know (obviously )I don't know either ,President Buhari want to take it slowly. . This same AC will soon sell at 200k, this man is too old for this job , deep down we all know this and yet we fool our self into believing that the alfa and omega is here....continue.

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Styleshans(m): 1:52am On Jan 03, 2016
Tall for nothing...the only thing pmb knows well is to travel and complain of gej after much stress... Omo standi and work jare
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by Naijiant: 1:56am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by ezeomaigbo(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2016
I rather forgive somebody who breaks my cooking wares in a hurry than he who does so in snail speed. Baba u better don't make mistake.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by molas02: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2016
sebi u knew how slow it took u to appoint ur minister, and who tells u dey ar not mistake
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by babadem2much(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2016
ndujekwu:
the Tortoise is the slowest animal, yet lives for over 300years

The cheetah is the fastest animal, yet killed by a faster bullet

You Nail am well bro grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
The best President Nigeria ever had

Tufiakwa! Far from it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSC Bars Policemen From Carrying Vips’ Handbags, Umbrellas / Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' / I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.