Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

When Love Is Silent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Love Is Silent (2717 Views)

How Effective Is Silent Treatment? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / When Love Makes You Blind (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Is Silent by cherrybrown(f): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
ritababe:
following.
cc. Cherrybrown evakinqz
Present
Re: When Love Is Silent by ritababe(f): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
cherrybrown:
Present

welcome
Re: When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2016

Bukola

Happiness only matters when there is unhappiness. Teach a child the value of a kobo and you've awoken a surge in him: a sense of value. It was a week after my arrival into Adaeze and Folu's lives and I'd see how radiant happiness is. The happiness was contagious, especially Adaeze's smile that lit up space like moonlight. I couldn't hope for a better gift for her and I kept hoping Bro Dapo had the chance to control his travelling but his job was his job. I'd tell he loved his family very much, even the bags under his eyes cleared already, but survival was key.

The severe vibrations beside my bed woke me up this morning. It was past 7 already and I wondered if my alarm clock hadn't rung out previously. Grunting, I got up and had a bath, said my prayers and set to work on my laptop but the laptop was down. I forgot to recharge its battery before going to bed. I read all through the night. OK, maybe most part of the night. Well, all work does Jack no good, so, I got my PSP and started playing. I wasn't ready to see anyone yet. I didn't look forward always to sitting together all day with Adaeze and FT... It was always fun, don't get me wrong, but somehow; I felt out of place. They deserved the best times together and, though she tried to hide it sometimes, Adaeze's naughtiness invariably gave her away.

I was thinking of cutting short my preplanned duration, and return home faster than I planned.

Two weeks would be enough. I'll announce at breakfast today... knocks concurrently ran on the door and broke my chain of thoughts, I opened up. It was FT.

"Uncle Bukky, good morning, sir," she bent slightly, Folu was always lovely. "Breakfast has been served," she completed and smiled. It was minutes to 9.

"Thank you, my favorite niece." I grinned and she smiled shyly, "Okay, sir."

Breakfast was great, and the ambience so lively that I postponed my announcement till dinner - I wasn't going to ruin the meal for anything, and I made sure I thanked Adaeze. It was egg sauce and boiled yam. Adaeze was a good choice.

****To Be Continued ****
Re: When Love Is Silent by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: When Love Is Silent by cherrybrown(f): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2016
ritababe:

welcome
Thank you
Re: When Love Is Silent by Evakinqz: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Nice one... following
Re: When Love Is Silent by HelenBee(f): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
everyone who feels like reading, you're welcome.
Thank you for the invite.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) / Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? / "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.