Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? (7859 Views)

One Month To Our Wedding, I Discovered We Are Both “AS” What Should I Do? / Couple Who Attended Same Primary School Set To Wed This Weekend (pics) / Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm na wa o! if dis guy is ur frnd or brother what wil u say to him if he comes home one day with dis woman intending to marry her?

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by watered(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
I'll daily supply him with Lucozade Boost!

11 Likes

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
The poor guy looks like he's in proper agony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Mologi(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
She is occupying all their generational wives....

1 Like

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
D POOR GUY IS THINKING ABOUT HIS NEW HEAVY LOAD & HIS FUTURE LIFE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U WANT BIG BOOBS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 BIG BALLS grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by kaziblake(f): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Forced marriage.

1 Like

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by OgaSirAde(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Its the Lords doing and it is marvellous in His sight cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Its love he saw her liked her now keeping a ringer on it

Even so many perfect figures are struggling with relationships let alone get proposal embarassed
Life is really relative cry

4 Likes

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by hatux: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
The Lady must have been a retired olosho! The girls behind them says it all...

1 Like

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by YemziAdez(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
The Guy be like.... Who send Me...

1 Like

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by BasilJr: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Gionee m3mini(WHITE) for sale. Just 1week old with all accessories intact including receipt and warranty card. It goes for 17k. Location Aba. Call with08155101981 and what's app with08068236644
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by YemziAdez(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
hatux:
The Lady must have been a retired olosho! The girls behind them says it all...
Nice Observation...
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by cruzita(f): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin agidigbim .see beta Dunlop slippers
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by emotions1: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
we will graciously celebrate him.....

I assure you the next day this guy won't be able to walk again she for don scatter him thing finish.....

happy married life Bro....
till we meet in heaven cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by fuckshit: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
bloody fυςk!!! this guy is fυςking “done for"; his fυςking facial expression fυςking says it all;

the lady is all smiles; she's going to fυςk the living ŝhit out of this motherfυςker; grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
I go wish am R.I.P instead of HML
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Dotwillis1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
The husband con spoil mouth,,, ehya.. Lmao
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Akious2k2(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
I wonder how some pple here could know what others are thinking... Abeg free d guy jor
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chai...... See Gbese
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by FisifunKododada: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
cool He don enter one chance. This is not 'what God has joined together...' This is 'what God has CRUSHED together.'

1 Like

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by defendedvictim(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Well, if his house is big enough to contain d 'matter', no 'plobrem'
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod type of wife,he hate lepas grin grin
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
and d guy will b like " I don buy market" cheesy
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
STFUareyouGod type of wife,he hate lepas grin grin
angry
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
angry
Sorry naw cheesy na joke.
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sorry naw cheesy na joke.
see your head cheesy tongue cheesy tongue
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
see your head cheesy tongue cheesy tongue
Just feel like kidding u today grin
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Chizzyblinks(f): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
OgaSirAde:
Its the Lords doing and it is marvellous in His sight cheesy
No be small thing o.
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na by force to MARRY... .?
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Suicide mission.

This one na SURE P ooooo
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Just feel like kidding u today grin
I can see yur really missing me tongue tongue
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Shebi na woman? With breast? And pussy? If all ur answers 2d above questions are YES! Then d guy is on track.. Him neva deviate. Sum pple like it big,.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread Closed. / Ewoo! See What A Girl Posted On Facebook As A Profile Photo. / Why Do Married Women Cheat These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.