Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Review Of The Assassin's Creed "India Chronicles" - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Review Of The Assassin's Creed "India Chronicles" (1608 Views)

God Of War Has Finally "Matured" - My Review Of The Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of The Assassin's Creed "India Chronicles" by prettytasha(f): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
I normally visit the phone sections on Nairaland and I discovered they always have a review and specs for an upcoming phone , so I decided to start something like that here on the game section so we game addicts can talk about upcoming games etc . so this is a walkthrough of the next assassins creed to be released on January 12 2016

Re: Review Of The Assassin's Creed "India Chronicles" by prettytasha(f): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
The second episode, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India, throws players into the tension between the Sikh Empire and the East India Company in 1841. When a Master Templar arrives with a mysterious item that used to belong to the Assassin Order, Arbaaz Mir must discover why the Templar has come, steal back the item, and protect his friends and his lover.

Re: Review Of The Assassin's Creed "India Chronicles" by prettytasha(f): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
https://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4935573268 complete video review

Re: Review Of The Assassin's Creed "India Chronicles" by cao(f): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettytasha:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4935573268 complete video review
Invalid code. For future reference, the pattern is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[whatever the code is]
Re: Review Of The Assassin's Creed "India Chronicles" by Jeromejnr(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmm!

The cover art reminds me of Prince of Persia Sands of Time. And to think it was the same Ubisoft that created the games.
Re: Review Of The Assassin's Creed "India Chronicles" by prettytasha(f): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jeromejnr:
Hmmm!

The cover art reminds me of Prince of Persia Sands of Time. And to think it was the same Ubisoft that created the games.
yh its a great game . I don't know why the YouTube link is not working
Re: Review Of The Assassin's Creed "India Chronicles" by cao(f): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettytasha:
You've used an invalid code, which I tried to explain to you earlier. Use the YouTube link from the address bar or use the share button for the link.
Re: Review Of The Assassin's Creed "India Chronicles" by zzzzy: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jan 16th seems so early. Assassin's creed syndicate was released late last year.
Re: Review Of The Assassin's Creed "India Chronicles" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettytasha:
I normally visit the phone sections on Nairaland and I discovered they always have a review and specs for an upcoming phone , so I decided to start something like that here on the game section so we game addicts can talk about upcoming games etc . so this is a walkthrough of the next assassins creed to be released on January 12 2016
nice a female gamer i am in love already and i pray my future wife is a gamer
Re: Review Of The Assassin's Creed "India Chronicles" by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:09am On Jan 03, 2016
prettytasha:

I followed you cuz of your personal text. Can you please reciprocate? Ehn madam?

(1) (Reply)

Guess 5 Words In This Puzzle / Sony Playstation 4 (PS4) Coming Out Soon. See The Future! / Best Andriod Strategy Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.