Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow (58279 Views)

Brief Profile Of The New Board Members Of Etisalat Nigeria / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Brief History Of The Fall Of The Nigerian Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Ymodulus: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2016
Please I never sent you a mail, please.

That's not me. If anybody contacts you claiming to be ymodulus. Ask him to post any sentence of your choice with my username. So as to confirm my identity

This he won't be able too.

Archangelhenrio:
@Ymodulus. Did you send me a mail? I saw a notification about an email you sent to me. But i'm suspicious of how ur name was written(ymOdulus) and not enough content/topics to verify ur persona. So i decide to enquire if you're really the one.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by skup008(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Archangelhenrio:
@Ymodulus. Did you send me a mail? I saw a notification about an email you sent to me. But i'm suspicious of how ur name was written(ymOdulus) and not enough content/topics to verify ur persona. So i decide to enquire if you're really the one.

Choi... those scammers ain't smiling. And some ppl go done dey fall for this already.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Archangelhenrio(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2016
I knew it can't be you. I laughed when i saw how the name was written. That's why i posted to stop any further act from the crook or any that will try to ply the same path.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by GiggsTk(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ymodulus:

That's not me. If anybody contacts you claiming to be ymodulus. Ask him to post any sentence of your choice with my username. So as to confirm my identity

I sent you a PM and I am still expecting a reply from you. That same username has contacted me and we've had some correspondence.
I mentioned the disparity and he told me he had a problem with this username. We discussed some business, but I have decided I was going to ask him to make a post about it here before I finally give in. Thanks to God.
I sent you a PM, and please I am still expecting your reply since that one happens to be fake.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by olasheed(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please, I am also interested in this good idea of yours. Keep me posted please. Thank you
Kajiang02:

I'm trying to quote all those in favor of the Keke business which i'll also love to be a part of.
Don't you think we could all come together and make arrangements for one group shipping.
We could make OP reference/contact point in handling this while we hustle for funding based on agreed arrangement by all concerned.

CC:
Sincere9jerian, naughtysite, tugrow, olaide721, icekeeng, oshikes, gap2020, topsnet, lymelyte, millionboi, ymodulus,

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by dino2006(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ymodulus:

Hmmm. I got an email from enigmacoy1986@gmail .com. Pls was that sent by you?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Ymodulus: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
dino2006:

Bro that's not me.

Any mail from anyone claiming to be me. Give that individual a statement for him to post on nairaland with my moniker. If he/she can't do it then know such a person is scam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by tugrow(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
dino2006:

Please be careful, I was recently scam by this same person, https://www.nairaland.com/2844240/scam-alert-person-enigmacoy86-nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by spanzed(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ymodulus:

successful business tycoon....please I need ur bbm pin for us to talk one on one....
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Karleb(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
If the currency business is really the best business you've done, then I think I'm cool. cool
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by kakakibuy(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2016
Consider adding oil coolers If you plan to do a lot of towing and your vehicle is not already equipped with coolers, consider having them added. Aftermarket engine oil and transmission fluid coolers are simple, low-cost addons that operate on the same principle as your car’s radiator. The fluid flows through them, and many small fins absorb and dissipate heat. Cooler operating temperatures of engine oil and transmission fluid can add significantly to the life of your engine and transmission.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!!
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by dino2006(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2016
tugrow:

Please be careful, I was recently scam by this same person, https://www.nairaland.com/2844240/scam-alert-person-enigmacoy86-nairaland

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by stainlex(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Hi bro , tried communicating with u , funny enough I've misplaced ur nub , I used to have it back then when u were in that data sales bizz , I bought airtime from u on some occasions......

I look forward to doing bizz with u "currency bizz" , where do I come in

Finance shouldn't be my problem, clients also, "atleast from Nigeria" shouldn't be a problem I've got loads of contacts in alaba international mkt and trade fair respectively, these guys import goods every other month.

My only fear is in the area of trust , "trusting ur chinese client 100 percent" cld be risky.

What if one sends in cash to ur chinese partener for a trailer load of goods and ur chinese partner disappoints (disappears).

.... We need to talk man

WRT the emboldened, IIRC, I think he vouched for the credibility of his Chinese guy based on the fact that the dude is a doro-mega-super-supplier of some giant MNCs. Hence, na small money @Ymodulus dey send give am. Nevertheless, it's not a bad idea to consider the worst case scenario as you've done and as a business man, you either go all-in, or fold and watch from the sidelines. Ymodulus seems like the kinda guy that has a backup plan for that kinda scenario. Well, if I were to be in his shoes, 10/10 I'd take the same risks.
My take.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by stagger: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
A certain man wrote a term paper in university about running a courier company. He got a C for that paper.

Years down the road, he decided to take his term paper topic and turn it into a business idea. Soon after starting the business, rough times hit. He took the last $5000 he had and went to Las Vegas to gamble with the money on a game of Blackjack. By the time the weekend was over, he had turned the $5,000 to $32,000, just enough to keep the business afloat before he got the next round of orders that saved the company.

The man? Frederick Smith.
The company? FEDEX.

The rest is history. You have probably used his company's services. He had to take maximum risk to get maximum gain. Anyone who cannot take risk in business should go work in the Post Office.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by GiggsTk(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ymodulus:

Bro that's not me.

Any mail from anyone claiming to be me. Give that individual a statement for him to post on nairaland with my moniker. If he/she can't do it then know such a person is scam
Hello bro, my PMs are getting countless, please I do need to speak with you. Thanks.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by 2sex(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
stagger:
A certain man wrote a term paper in university about running a courier company. He got a C for that paper.

Years down the road, he decided to take his term paper topic and turn it into a business idea. Soon after starting the business, rough times hit. He took the last $5000 he had and went to Las Vegas to gamble with the money on a game of Blackjack. By the time the weekend was over, he had turned the $5,000 to $32,000, just enough to keep the business afloat before he got the next round of orders that saved the company.

The man? Frederick Smith.
The company? FEDEX.

The rest is history. You have probably used his company's services. He had to take maximum risk to get maximum gain. Anyone who cannot take risk in business should go work in the Post Office.
errmmm, we done hear you oo. Na so u take run leave me on app development thingy.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Ymodulus: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
GiggsTk:

Hello bro, my PMs are getting countless, please I do need to speak with you. Thanks.
Where do I get your phone no
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by GiggsTk(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ymodulus:

081***
Thanks.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Archangelhenrio(m): 2:21am On Jan 12, 2016
I called you twice yesterday morning on your mtn, but you weren't picking. I have important currency business discussion to make with you.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Archangelhenrio(m): 2:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Ymodulus:

I called you twice yesterday morning on your mtn, but you weren't picking. I have important currency business discussion to make with you.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Ymodulus: 5:13am On Jan 12, 2016
Archangelhenrio:

Sorry, always too busy. ..

Give me first 4 Digits if your phone No and last 2 let me call you
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Archangelhenrio(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Ymodulus:
Sorry, always too busy. ..

Give me first 4 Digits if your phone No and last 2 let me call you
0816*****17
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by stagger: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2016
2sex:
errmmm, we done hear you oo. Na so u take run leave me on app development thingy.

I was very clear on that point. I categorically stated that I was done making any posts on that thread. Those who know me personally know that once I say something I stick to it. Sorry.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by 2sex(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2016
stagger:

I was very clear on that point. I categorically stated that I was done making any posts on that thread. Those who know me personally know that once I say something I stick to it. Sorry.
lol bro, I know na. I was requested for phone number etc but you still ignored me. Happy New Year sha. smiley
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by cicc2010(f): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
will like to speak with you about the yam business pls.
email info@unc-enterprises.com. pls i have been following your topic since last year. now i have some money and am ready to start up. but i need a guide. i will be glad to hear from you. thanks
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by kennyman2000(m): 4:46am On Jan 15, 2016
cicc2010:
will like to speak with you about the yam business pls. my number is 08035920365
email info@unc-enterprises.com. pls i have been following your topic since last year. now i have some money and am ready to start up. but i need a guide. i will be glad to hear from you. thanks

Be careful so that u dont get scammed.. Remove ur phone no and email and if anyone should contact. Do not transact with him. First of all come here to confirm if its Ymodulus.. Be careful i tell u.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by cicc2010(f): 6:28am On Jan 15, 2016
kennyman2000:

thanks
Be careful so that u dont get scammed.. Remove ur phone no and email and if anyone should contact. Do not transact with him. First of all come here to confirm if its Ymodulus.. Be careful i tell u.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by ojochidem(m): 6:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Ymodulus , just sent you a PM.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by jamarionj(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
@ymodulus.... I really appreciate for the information.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by rotimage(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ymodulus:

Sorry re-send your invitation again ma

Ymodulus every piece I read from you keeps giving me hope.. Despite the fact that I tried reaching you but some useless ones spoiled the zeal to help from you....

Please even it's to pay for tutor I wouldn't mind.... I will like to still call you (if you are still using the number I have)

Remain Blessed.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by awumen: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
learning
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by obiaguna(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Nice one.

Very nice and encouraging.
But at times dont you feel overwhelmed ?
I am not saying one must be, but I am just curious because it seems the more the
business ventures the more your attention is divided.

I think I like the Ford Cargo Business.
Another one that interests me is the exportation of Palm Oil/Palm Kernel Oil

Funny cos I also like both businesses you just mentioned. Get in touch and let's rub minds together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) / Kenneth Bramor's "Expensive" Convoy Trapped After A Downpour / TLK Voucher: Ademola Ajibola Creates Own ‘Currency’ In Ijara-Isin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.