Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow (58230 Views)

Brief Profile Of The New Board Members Of Etisalat Nigeria / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Brief History Of The Fall Of The Nigerian Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by EReloaded(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ymodulus:
Last year, 2015 , is a year I won't forget too soon. It's one I in which I took the bold step to leave the importation business into other areas.

I would have loved to share my experience in full ( I.e 1 business per thread ), but won't be doing so as am getting lazy.

However I have decided to give a brief straight to the point summary of all Businesses I ran last year, my strong points and weak points.

I will try my best to ensure, each summary can be of help those intending to go into this business.

OK. Now let's go

Oga I need to contact you about the Keke business. My email is eternalreloaded@yahoo.com, please drop me your contact details. Na beg I beg.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by ruffbob(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
oga Ymodulus pls I need a big help with your currency biz cos I do send money to china but limited by bank western union quota always getting exceeded. Lets do biz together you send me a mail bob4love2000@yahoo.com. Thx bro
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Mathias2015(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oga Ymodulus, ur different thread on NL have given so many a head way in their financial journey, u wn't know how many life u have touch. In this thread, u dish out different bizs u do n still doing. Many of us are interested in some of dis biz. So, i suggest that u help us run this biz tutorial seperately on whatsapp(whatsapp group for each of the business) so dat pple can join d one d like, since some of d information cannot be disscuss in detail here. If any one support dis ideal drop ur vote.

6 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by osca234: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good moves
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by eedriyz(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
wow! I learned a lot from this. And I am also going with a big lesson; Every Opportunity is worth a second look.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by THEREALSEUN: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ymodulus:
Last year, 2015 , is a year I won't forget too soon. It's one I in which I took the bold step to leave the importation business into other areas.

I would have loved to share my experience in full ( I.e 1 business per thread ), but won't be doing so as am getting lazy.

However I have decided to give a brief straight to the point summary of all Businesses I ran last year, my strong points and weak points.

I will try my best to ensure, each summary can be of help those intending to go into this business.

OK. Now let's go

Your Profile says you are an Atheist but still i say - God bless you. Thanks for the insight. You did not have to share you experiences but you did and i have gaind from them. I feel more hopeful as a corps(NYSC) member who would soon be passing out.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by suykin(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oga Ymodulus, great job here

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Perpetual459: 6:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Ymodulus:
[size=18pt]Keke Napep Business[/size]

The first Business I did for the year 2015 was the keke Napep Business.

How I got into this Business

I had this conversation with a keke driver who was complaining that day bitterly of how the union seized his bike and collected N2,000 from him. He accepted he was at fault. Later he was caught again. I know the officer who caught him due to my job as a reporter in one of Nigeria's leading newspapers. I knew some force officers as I interviewed them in some case.

Discussion led to discussion and we started discussing about the keke napep business. He told me all there was to it l. I then replied him that I needed a driver he said he can get one for me.

I got the first Keke Napep from someone closed and hired the same man as my driver. How the business goes.

The Keke Business Proper
This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance
3. New or second Hand Keke

1. New or second Hand Keke. Which is best ?
I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

There are good keke Napeps second hands.
Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

2. Method of Remittance
The period of complete returns on a keke depends on two things :
1. the status of the Keke at time of purchase ( I.e New or second hand )
2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )
3. Agreed fee of return by driver.

There are generally two ways of paying a keke Driver.
1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I believe the two need no explanation just little extra tips.
I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

Daily return vary according to
1. Your state or Location
2. Status of Keke Napepe ( new or old )

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

In Lagos it is N4000 - N4500 ( for those plying Computer Village route ).
Note don't let anyone decieve you for the poster know what he his saying.

Now on the amount to return. There are two ways of paying back Hire Purchase.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

Note: payment on hire purchase is all based on negotiations.

3. Brand of Keke Napep to Buy
I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

4. Import a New Keke or Buy Here in Nigeria

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

Below is a second hand keke Napep I got some time back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

5. Cost of New Keke Napep

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **
2. Michindra (435,000) as at Last Month November

Note! The above price is obtainable in Niger, Kaduna Kano wholesalers.

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

5. Cost of Second Hand Keke Napep

You can get good grade 1 brand at N140,000 or N150,000.
But the general rate is N110-150,000 ( For good ones in good conditions ).

Good

Thanks
Ymodulus

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by godaddygo: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ymodulus:

OK. Now let's go

I am Pastor Emma. I will like to meet you. Are you a Christian. Kindly let us meet. My phone number is 08033053023
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Lordspicy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
gametalk:
Funny... You are happy with your salary
I disagree with that
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by lailuvly: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
I am also interested in keke napep business. how do I get the second hand ones? Also how do I get the link to buy new ones from china. My email is lailuvly@gmail.com
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by needhelp20: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Ymodulus:

Bro that's not me.

Any mail from anyone claiming to be me. Give that individual a statement for him to post on nairaland with my moniker. If he/she can't do it then know such a person is scam
please sir I need Ur help seriously on the currency business i will be glad if u can really be of help my email is adebowalehally7@gmail.com
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by GodsFavorite: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ymodulus:
[size=18pt]The MTN DATA BIZ.[/size]

I did this business, I started with a mairalander MarcJoe and later we went our ways. It made us even more successful individually.

The Data Biz is very profitable. I do get a 75Gig of Data then for N52,000

I then sell 1 Gig for N1,000. I sold on nairaland. I slashed my price. I always finish N75Gig in two days. This means a profit of roughly N23,700 - N25,000 ( excluding all phone calls and personal gifts and data's. ).

I later stopped the business when Mtb limited the Number of Shares to 10.

I sold my data on Nairaland and several people here know that

Now the Data Biz is not a crowded market. Too many sellers.

However it does not mean you can survive. April this year if all things goes through I will be selling data via a special USSDN. Everything still 40% on way.

Now to invest in the data biz today requires N10,000 and you get to sale for N1,200 and get a profit of N2,000. If you fast you can sell 3 Batches of 19Gig making 6,000 a day.

Cc: MarcJoe ( my elder man ) , Octavo ( Boss / Papa ), IzikJohn ( Supplier ).

Oga Ymodulus. Good day Sir. I need your help on the MTN Data Business. I currently have a challenge on this for now. My email address - moses.olusoji@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance Sir
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by phlopholly: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oga Ymodulus, I really need to discuss a deal with you. It involves money transfer. I am sending you a mail. Kindly respond and let's talk. Trust me, I bring a genuine business.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Bookiemart01(f): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2016
Be careful to know you are contacting ymodulus himself ooo. There are lots of scammers here on Nairaland who impersonate good people.

Shine your eyes don't be scammed!!

phlopholly:
Oga Ymodulus, I really need to discuss a deal with you. It involves money transfer. I am sending you a mail. Kindly respond and let's talk. Trust me, I bring a genuine business.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by phlopholly: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Be careful to know you are contacting ymodulus himself ooo. There are lots of scammers here on Nairaland who impersonate good people.

Shine your eyes don't be scammed!!

Thanks very much, I appreciate the shout. Will be as careful as possible
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by SYLVESTER777: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2016
Oga Ymodulus. Good day Sir. I need your help on the MTN Data Business. I currently have a challenge on this for now. My email address - moses.olusoji@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance Sir- same for me mine is sopbooks777@gmail.com
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by mashnino(m): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2016
Hello

Mr YModulus how can i contact you sir..

Ur email will be really preferable..

mine is mafulun4real@gmail.com

i really need to speak with you
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by cicc2010(f): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
I have actually started the yam business. On the second trip. Will post an update at the end of the day. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by kennyman2000(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
cicc2010:
I have actually started the yam business. On the second trip. Will post an update at the end of the day. Thanks

Nice one bro. All the best!
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Tiwanna(f): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
ymodulous please which bank can one use to send western union(some said they only receive and not send ) or money gram. and what is this quota that people talk about for it?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by dalass(f): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Ymodulus post=41587146][size=18pt]Keke Napep Business[/size]

The first Business I did for the year 2015 was the keke Napep Business.

How I got into this Business

I had this conversation with a keke driver who was complaining that day bitterly of how the union seized his bike and collected N2,000 from him. He accepted he was at fault. Later he was caught again. I know the officer who caught him due to my job as a reporter in one of Nigeria's leading newspapers. I knew some force officers as I interviewed them in some case.

Discussion led to discussion and we started discussing about the keke napep business. He told me all there was to it l. I then replied him that I needed a driver he said he can get one for me.

I got the first Keke Napep from someone closed and hired the same man as my driver. How the business goes.

The Keke Business Proper
This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance
3. New or second Hand Keke

1. New or second Hand Keke. Which is best ?
I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

There are good keke Napeps second hands.
Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

2. Method of Remittance
The period of complete returns on a keke depends on two things :
1. the status of the Keke at time of purchase ( I.e New or second hand )
2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )
3. Agreed fee of return by driver.

There are generally two ways of paying a keke Driver.
1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I believe the two need no explanation just little extra tips.
I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

Daily return vary according to
1. Your state or Location
2. Status of Keke Napepe ( new or old )

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

In Lagos it is N4000 - N4500 ( for those plying Computer Village route ).
Note don't let anyone decieve you for the poster know what he his saying.

Now on the amount to return. There are two ways of paying back Hire Purchase.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

Note: payment on hire purchase is all based on negotiations.

3. Brand of Keke Napep to Buy
I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

4. Import a New Keke or Buy Here in Nigeria

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

Below is a second hand keke Napep I got some time back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

5. Cost of New Keke Napep

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **
2. Michindra (435,000) as at Last Month November

Note! The above price is obtainable in Niger, Kaduna Kano wholesalers.

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

My email address is odagunduroa@gmail.com ..please mail me..I will send my phone no. Or you can inbox me your phone no. I need to discuss with you at length over the keke napeb business. Its urgent.. Thanks
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by quivah(f): 7:06am On May 14, 2016
Hi Ymodulus
Please I really want to get in touch with you.. Is there any way this can be possible?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Ymodulus: 7:18am On May 14, 2016
quivah:
Hi Ymodulus
Please I really want to get in touch with you.. Is there any way this can be possible?
Your number ma.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by quivah(f): 7:54am On May 14, 2016
Ymodulus:

Your number ma.
Thank you..
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Henix(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2016
Ymodulus:

Your number ma.
I will be grateful if I can be done the same favour
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by nkhay(f): 11:18am On May 14, 2016
Ymodulus pls add me on WhatsApp, you're no longer on my bbm list don't know why. Plssss
08038221916. Thanks
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by billtommy(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2016
Ymodulus:

Your number ma.

Hey Ymodulus. U said we were gonna talk wen ure back. Been trying to reach u via bbm for days now. I don't wanna lose ds opportunity staring at my in d face. Would appreciate your call/watapp msg on 07030949823. Thank u.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by enet1(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2016
Ymodulus:

Your number ma.
Ymodulus can you pls send your number to my email address. Tayowumi@yahoo. Com or 08037598879.I will be expecting.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by Mutini(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2016
Ymodulus:

Your number ma.

Sir, happy weekend. Please can you add me on whatsapp with 08108573995. There is something I want to discuss with you.

Or you can give me your number please.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by fikolo: 4:44pm On May 15, 2016
Ymodulus:

Your number ma.

Oh my goodness! It is really a small world. I read your post on the tomatoes thread. Little did I know that it was you my neighbour was discussing about "wizkid " and the value of education " You were actually in Jos. Please, forgive those folks with disbelief of your adventure. I only knew it was you when your friend mentioned you had gone to Cameroon to source for tomatoes and when I read your thread on it.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow by donbuchi1(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2016
Interesting and eye opening stuffs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid / Kenneth Bramor's "Expensive" Convoy Trapped After A Downpour / Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.