Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Meet The New Russian Submarine: A Surprise Package For U.S Armed Forces - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet The New Russian Submarine: A Surprise Package For U.S Armed Forces (4894 Views)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) / China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New Russian Submarine: A Surprise Package For U.S Armed Forces by ValerianSteel(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2016
scully95:

Please tell those morrons, U.S that is coward of the whole universe. U.S should face Russia one on one na and stop pushing its puppets to fight Russia. That has happened in the past and RUssia defeated the United west three good times and Hitler's days were the last time Russia defeated the empire of lies.

It will defeat it again once and for all. The next frontier is already on the table. A multi-polar world. Don't mind those dubm ass super troll, watching only CNN and checking CIA fact Book lies... WHat they don;t understand is Russia's military capabilities.. Now I will show you one.

In this video bellow, a misille (it seems to be the Vodopad family but unknown for now) can travel under water and launch close to its target. The Vodopad was innitially designed to kill under water subs but now has more capabilities. Now Imagine a sub that is in the middle of an ocean 1300km from its target and launch this type of missile you are about to see in the video bellow..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rogsX9sqaKU

That is part of the sub's manuevability added to Russia's Naval capabilities that the U.S can only dream of for now.(That is any Missile can launch from Land, air, Water, Under water subs, Sea...)

Don't mind those crooks.. They know virtually nothing and are bunch olodos eating pure propaganda every now and then. I have said it before, that U.S is just an empty vessel and likes blowing its trumpet all the time building stupid bases like an idi0t. While Russia is that David guy in their brainwash book.

THose cr0oks saying garbage know nothing about military hardware and know how.

They know virtually nothing about Military hardware and I have said it over and over again..
It's 2016 and I've been rightly adviced not to entertain DHL's (Dollop Head Liars).

#LeaveTrashForLawma undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Russian Submarine: A Surprise Package For U.S Armed Forces by vedaxcool(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2016
ValerianSteel:
It's 2016 and I've been rightly adviced not to entertain DHL's (Dollop Head Liars).

#LeaveTrashForLawma undecided

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Russian Submarine: A Surprise Package For U.S Armed Forces by vedaxcool(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
sczeska:
I feel so bad seeing baseless and biased comments here, just because you don't like the US doesn't make their weapons inferior to the russians.

Someone is even touting a russian sub capable of submerging for ONLY 25 DAYS as a badass war machine....WTF!!!!!!!!
Even north koreans subs can do better than that.

Dollop head liars should not be taken seriously, they are amusement clowns placed on Nairaland.
Re: Meet The New Russian Submarine: A Surprise Package For U.S Armed Forces by jnhmaxxwell: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
hnmnmn i have missed a lot
Re: Meet The New Russian Submarine: A Surprise Package For U.S Armed Forces by LordAdam: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
I'm rooting for Russia. Russia will take the US to the cleaners in an all out war. Russia will not wait for NATO to bring the war to them, they will take the war directly to the US.

Be more scared of what is not there than what you know about. Russia was the first country to explore space, first to build a space station. Even with the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia can be whatever it wants to be. US counts on alliance, Russia can handle the heat.

The Allied Forces needed Russia to bring Hitler to his knees in World War 2. Before you bring in the technology advancement debate, Russia is not exactly sitting on their asses while the West improves. Moreover, in the 80's Russia lost the war in Aghanistan. In the 2000's America with the advancements still lost the war in Afghanistan.

'Nough said.

We should do our best to avoid conflict. But if shit hits the fan, do not expect the US/NATO coalition to have a cakewalk. Mother Russia will surprise you surface analysts.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Russian Submarine: A Surprise Package For U.S Armed Forces by yudo: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
[#quote author=iblawi post=41597056]
@@@@@@@@
Thanks
I laugh in Spanish

W you think Russians are as dull as you are?
Is even funny that your world power will need the hel :Pwp of over 30 countries to defeat Russia. Why can't you compare them alone?

Europeans are not as dull as you think. They won't fight a neighbor next to them for America thousand of miles. away. [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Summons Indonesian Ambassador Over Execution Of Nigerian (the Man in Casket) / Voter Fraud: Dead People Vote For Biden in US Election. / 11 Year Old South African BGT Asanda Jezile's - **first Album**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.