Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam (10274 Views)

Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. / Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament / I And Annunaki, No One Else! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by urheme: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Blackfire:

the truth in your religion should fight and defend itself not u... For u to want to fight for your religion/god , abuse, get offended shows how sadistic your belief is.

So back to my question , which one out of the 73 sects mohamed(pbuh) believed will go to paradise?

There is no truth in religion for goodness sake. The ealier we get this into our heads the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by urheme: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
And I'm done with you, try not say Sh't about my religion because it offends me. If you do, just take whatever you get! Gorrit?! undecided

So what is so special about your religion, . i can see you are capable of murder in the name of your belief....
You have criminal tendercy, we need to observe you properly as i'm not ruling out an insane delusion in your case.

"Just take what ever you get". Nonsense embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Blackfire(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2016
urheme:

There is no truth in religion for goodness sake. The ealier we get this into our heads the better for us.

so where is the truth, or what is the truth?
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plaetton: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:
[size=1pt][/size]
If you have nothing to say on Sunni and Shiit, sit back

I Love this your new trick.
I Am quite sure it makes feel good. An ego booster, huh?
grin
Cognitive dissonance manifests in newer ways.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by true2god: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

Wow
So all this was brought about by beef between two women?
Is it not interesting how a religion that treats women like trash has been and continues to be heavily influenced and affected by women

That apart, are there theological/doctrinal differences between these two?
The shia pray three times a day while the sunnis pray 5 times a day.

The shia believe that mohammed would have been poisoned by aisha which the sunnis believe that mohammed was poisioned by a jewish woman.

There are 4 schools of taught among the sunnis while the shia has only one religious school of taught.

The differnce is wide, you can get the internet for more info.

3 Likes

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2016
true2god:
The shia pray three times a day while the sunnis pray 5 times a day.

The shia believe that mohammed would have been poisoned by aisha which the sunnis believe that mohammed was poisioned by a jewish woman.

There are 4 schools of taught among the sunnis while the shia has only one religious school of taught.

The differnce is wide, you can get the internet for more info.[

Thank you and God bless you. I don't need the details for now.

1. Is it true that each accuse the other of diluting Islam?
2. Which of these two sect manufactures extremism better?
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2016
plaetton:

I Love this your new trick.
I Am quite sure it makes feel good. An ego booster, huh?
grin
Cognitive dissonance manifests in newer ways.
I'm not interested in a fight....at least not today or on this thread. So enjoy your bliss while it lasts before I get medieval on your lone neuron cheesy
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plaetton: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

I'm not interested in a fight....at least not today or on this thread. So enjoy your bliss while it lasts before I get medieval on your lone neuron cheesy
How dare you dream of fighting with Your teacher. undecided

The job I am doing on you is a thankless job , you know.

1 Like

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 8:59am On Jan 03, 2016
[size=1pt]
plaetton:

How dare you dream of fighting with Your teacher. undecided

The job I am doing on you is a thankless job , you know.
[/size]
Ignored with extreme prejudice

When the time comes for mothering and babysitting you, I won't disappoint I promise.

Sunnis and Shiit for now
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by urheme: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

Thank you and God bless you. I don't need the details for now.

1. Is it true that each accuse the other of diluting Islam?
2. Which of these two sect manufactures extremism better?

What is your point really

Christianity is worse than islam, it is the most diluted of all the religion put together, it robs you of your belongings and senses.

Abeg!!!! Talk another one....

1 Like

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2016
urheme:

What is your point really

I want to learn about Sunni and Shiit
If you had anything between your oversized ears, you'd have read that in the OP

1 Like

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by urheme: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

I want to learn about Sunni and Shiit
If you had anything between your oversized ears, you'd have read that in the OP

Now open your ears like funnel.

If you want to learn, carry pen an paper....not axe.

All i see is you making jest of islam and nothing more.

Learner indeed mtweee

1 Like

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2016
[size=1pt]
urheme:

Learner indeed mtweee
[/size]
Trolls are worth a dime a dozen
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by urheme: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:
[size=1pt][/size]
Trolls are worth a dime a dozen

undecided

Many are insane...few are on this thread....ABALAKAABALAKa........what do we expect when one of them created this thread..

This one is even a learner......soon he will take his pant off.....ABALAKAABALAKa.......
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2016
plaetton:

You mean to prove you wrong that Christianity is a peaceful, humble and non-violent religion?

You really want me to prove that to you?

And if I do, would you promise to retract that your previous false and silly statement ?

Christianity is based on the teachings of christ and not actions of certain groups of 'christians' again I challenge you to prove me wrong.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plaetton: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Christianity is based on the teachings of christ and not actions of certain groups of 'christians' again I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Lol.
I knew you were going to tow that cognitively dissonant line.

So when a given group of christians, for example, the Catholic Church and Protestant churches commit gross acts of evil against one another or against indigenous peoples of other climes, when people commit acts of evil under the banner of Christianity, they are just being bad people, and or bad Christians ?

You are a hilarious half-thinker.

But when groups, under the banner of Islam commit acts of evil, then Islam is a bad evil and violent religion ?

So when bad moslems misbehave , it is because Islam is bad,.. But when bad Christians misbehave, it is the people that are bad, not the wonderful, peaceful religion of Christianity ?

You're not only grossly ignorant, but you are very disingenuous, to put it mildly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plaetton: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2016
urheme:

Learner indeed mtweee

Don't mind their hypocrisy.

I am sure that his mind cannot tell him that for the past 100yrs or so, it has been the Machiavellian powers of the Christian west that has been consistently stoking and profiting from the Sunni/Shiite schisms.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.
I knew you were going to tow that cognitively dissonant line.

So when a given group of christians, for example, the Catholic Church and Protestant churches commit gross acts of evil against one another or against indigenous peoples of other climes, when people commit acts of evil under the banner of Christianity, they are just being bad people, and or bad Christians ?

You are a hilarious half-thinker.

But when groups, under the banner of Islam commit acts of evil, then Islam is a bad evil and violent religion ?

So when bad moslems misbehave , it is because Islam is bad,.. But when bad Christians misbehave, it is the people that are bad, not the wonderful, peaceful religion of Christianity ?

You're not only grossly ignorant, but you are very disingenuous, to put it mildly.

Your stupidity is beyond comprehension, a religion is evaluated by the teachings and examples of it's founder and not what some misguided adherents might do. If you are too daft to understand this, then sorry I can't help you. We know what Christ preached and the examples he gave and we can safely conclude that acts of violence are against his teachings. We also know mohamed and his evil and violent teachings and lifestyle and we can safely conclude that violent muslims are following his teachings and example. Once again I challenge you to prove me wrong you misguided son of belial.

3 Likes

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2016
urheme:

undecided

Many are insane...few are on this thread....ABALAKAABALAKa........what do we expect when one of them created this thread..

This one is even a learner......soon he will take his pant off.....ABALAKAABALAKa.......
I need info in Sunni and Shiit and you are not helping at all. Ignorance is no terminal illness so sit and learn
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2016
plaetton:

Don't mind their hypocrisy.

I am sure that his mind cannot tell him that for the past 100yrs or so, it has been the Machiavellian powers of the Christian west that has been consistently stoking and profiting from the Sunni/Shiite schisms.[
Sunni and Shiit not bullshiet please
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plaetton: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Your stupidity is beyond comprehension, a religion is evaluated by the teachings and examples of it's founder and what some misguided adherents might do. If you are too daft to understand this, then sorry I can't help you. We know what Christ preached and the examples he gave and we can safely conclude that acts of violence are against his teachings. We also know mohamed and his evil and violent teachings and lifestyle and we can safely conclude that violent muslims are following his teachings and example. Once again I challenge you to prove me wrong you misguided son of belial.

Schizophrenic mo.Ron.

Hhhmm let's see.

" I come not to bring peace, but a sword "

" I will set son against father, and brother against brother "

Geez, where did I read that? Was it from Mohamed or Jesus?

And what about your biblical heroes, like Joshua, Moses, Elijah, Elisha, Samuel, David, Solomon, etc etc.
These were men of great moral virtues, weren't they

So much so that their names are the favorites for Christian men to this day.

You're just another IGNORANT , deluded goon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2016
plaetton:

Schizophrenic mo.Ron.

Hhhmm let's see.

" I come not to bring peace, but a sword "

" I will set son against father, and brother against brother "

Geez, where did I read that? Was it from Mohamed or Jesus?

And what about your biblical heroes, like Joshua, Moses, Elijah, Elisha, Samuel, David, Solomon, etc etc.
These were men of great moral virtues, weren't they

So much so that their names are the favorites for Christian men to this day.

You're just another IGNORANT , deluded goon.
Jesus taught for three years and his disciples lives are well recorded. They never fought back and in fact all barring one were victims of violence, meaning whatever He meant it was never violence

Looks like you are determined to derail this Sunni/Shiit inquiry. Did it touch a raw nerve?

I have given your puny brain a break and you can't appreciate it. Am having you for lunch cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2016
More info on Sunni/Shiit please

Which of these manufactures terrorism better?
Al Qaeda, Daesh, al shabaab, Boko Haram, what shade of Islam are they?
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Your stupidity is beyond comprehension, a religion is evaluated by the teachings and examples of it's founder and what some misguided adherents might do. If you are too daft to understand this, then sorry I can't help you. We know what Christ preached and the examples he gave and we can safely conclude that acts of violence are against his teachings. We also know mohamed and his evil and violent teachings and lifestyle and we can safely conclude that violent muslims are following his teachings and example. Once again I challenge you to prove me wrong you misguided son of belial.
Ignore this returd cheesy, his bitterness at Christianity amuses me, may be he was sodomized by a Catholic priest.

Let's focus on Sunni/Shiit for now
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:
More info on Sunni/Shiit please

Which of these manufactures terrorism better?
Al Qaeda, Daesh, al shabaab, Boko Haram, what shade of Islam are they?

Terrorism is a core practise in islam as it is part of the sunnah of their prophet thus all islamic sects practise terrorism at various levels. However due to the fact that the sunnis far out number the shittes, there are far more sunni islamic terror organisations than the shitte ones.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

I have given your puny brain a break and you can't appreciate it. Am having you for lunch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

Ignore this returd cheesy, his bitterness at Christianity amuses me, may be he was sodomized by a Catholic priest.

Let's focus on Sunni/Shiit for now

No wonder grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Stop resorting to insults and writing baseless nonsense. I challenge you to prove me wrong if can so the whole world will exactly how foolish you really are.
The guy thinks he is smarter and superior to everyone because he is an atheist, which is completely delusional by the way. As if not believing in God is some kind of IQ test that proves intelligence.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Terrorism is a core practise in islam as it is part of the sunnah of their prophet thus all islamic sects practise terrorism at various levels. However due to the fact that the sunnis far out number the shittes, there are far more sunni islamic terror organisations than the shitte ones.
Would I be wrong here to suggest that Shias are a lot more moderate than Sunnis especially because I have heard they don't believe in Bukhari and Muslim's hadiths. Also I have yet to see a Shia suicide bomber. All the terrorism seems to come from the Sunnis except perhaps Hezbollah who if I'm not wrong concntrate mainly on fighting Israel. But then they also have sharia, Jew hatred and child brides which is tragic.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Thank you sir,
So Sunni dominate in terrorism merely because of numbers?
That is an interesting hypothesis. May be the solution to terrorism is to pit them against each other and keep them busy annihilating each other till rapture
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by true2god: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Papist:

Would I be wrong here to suggest that Shias are a lot more moderate than Sunnis especially because I have heard they don't believe in Bukhari and Muslim's hadiths. Also I have yet to see a Shia suicide bomber. All the terrorism seems to come from the Sunnis except perhaps Hezbollah who if I'm not wrong concntrate mainly on fighting Israel. But then they also have sharia, Jew hatred and child brides which is tragic.
The shia are from the same rotten tree planted by mohammed and\or allahh. Shia are oppressed minority and will also become the oppressor if they gain majority. In iran, the sunnis are also oppressed by the shia. In islam, the majority oppress the minority, who are considered infidels.

Like in saudi arabia, the shia are the indidels while in iran, the sunnis are the infidels. In pakistan, the ahmadiyyas are the infidels. It depends on where you are as a muslim, your location will determine if you are in infidel that can be killed or not.

1 Like

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

Thank you and God bless you.

So Saudi Arabia is predominantly Sunni while Iran and Iraq are Shiites?

With ISIS now in Iraq, it's the Sunnis who have seized power, and they kill at sight any Shia Muslim.

They ask, "what's your name", "where do you live", "how do you pray". Finding out how how they pray they may even kill him there, having read the regulations and whatever they read and upload the video for you and me to see.

The kwariji muslims from what I even read, are not more in population like the Sunnis... I wonder why these nairaland muslims don't accept the truth when you tell them. the sunni muslims hate the Shia like there won't be tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? / Polytheists Vs Trinity / Does Praying For The Dead Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.