Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam (10285 Views)

Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. / Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament / I And Annunaki, No One Else! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
true2god:
The shia pray three times a day while the sunnis pray 5 times a day.

The shia believe that mohammed would have been poisoned by aisha which the sunnis believe that mohammed was poisioned by a jewish woman.

There are 4 schools of taught among the sunnis while the shia has only one religious school of taught.

The differnce is wide, you can get the internet for more info.

The Shia muslims don't accept the Khalifa of the Sunnis, that alone has brought this Un ending battle you see that even the christians(one way or the other) suffer from.

The rooting out of Christians in Iraq and Syria is as a result of fights between the Sunni and Shia and they extended it to Christians. Read further here

http://brianpellot.religionnews.com/2015/08/06/genocide-isis-islamic-state-yazidi-christian-shia-muslim-persecution-religious-freedom/

I don't understand what kind of religion Islam really is. I really ask after a religion that doesnt preach forgiveness... smh
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

Thank you sir,
So Sunni dominate in terrorism merely because of numbers?
That is an interesting hypothesis. May be the solution to terrorism is to pit them against each other and keep them busy annihilating each other till rapture

They've bbeen killing each other for 1,400 years and that has not stopped terrorism. I believe the best way to stop terrorism is to continue to expose the root cause of terrorism(islam) for the false and satanic religion that it is and in due course it's adherents will realise they have bbeen taken for a ride and renounce islam thereby denying the terrorist the feedstock of recruits to remain operational.

1 Like

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
gimakon:

The Shia muslims don't accept the Khalifa of the Sunnis, that alone has brought this Un ending battle you see that even the christians(one way or the other) suffer from.

The rooting out of Christians in Iraq and Syria is as a result of fights between the Sunni and Shia and they extended it to Christians. Read further here

http://brianpellot.religionnews.com/2015/08/06/genocide-isis-islamic-state-yazidi-christian-shia-muslim-persecution-religious-freedom/

I don't understand what kind of religion Islam really is. I really ask after a religion that doesnt preach forgiveness... smh

Just aksin,
Do Muslims convert from Shia to Sunni and vice versa?
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
true2god:
The shia are from the same rotten tree planted by mohammed and\or allahh. Shia are oppressed minority and will also become the oppressor if they gain majority. In iran, the sunnis are also oppressed by the shia. In islam, the majority oppress the minority, who are considered infidels.

Like in saudi arabia, the shia are the indidels while in iran, the sunnis are the infidels. In pakistan, the ahmadiyyas are the infidels. It depends on where you are as a muslim, your location will determine if you are in infidel that can be killed or not.

Very confused narcissistic religion, bunch of lunatics grin
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

Just aksin,

Apotasy by beheading if they try it grin they hate each other more than they hate non muslims. The recent massacre of shitte muslims by the Nigerian army dominate by sunnis is a clear example of this. Majority of sunni muslims in Nigeria supported the massacre even though it was glaring the Nigerian army over reacted and murdered unarmed Nigerians in cold blood.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Apotasy by beheading if they try it grin they hate each other more than they hate non muslims. The recent massacre of shitte muslims by the Nigerian army dominate by sunnis is a clear example of this. Majority of sunni muslims in Nigeria supported the massacre even though it was glaring the Nigerian army over reacted and murdered unarmed Nigerians in cold blood.
Wow,
Switching sects is apostasy?
#StrengthOfAWoman
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

Just aksin,

This is what I don't know. But I feel out of fear, yes. No one would like the oppression from an opposing side, don't you think so? But I haven't heard of a case like that
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

Wow,
Switching sects is apostasy?
#StrengthOfAWoman

Yes it's serious apotasy oh! The sunnis don't consider the shittes to be muslims. They consider them as heretics and you know how the quoran teaches them to deal with heretics. I am sure you are aware what isis does anytime they lay their hands on an unfortunate shitte member.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Yes it's serious apotasy oh! The sunnis don't consider the shittes to be muslims. They consider them as heretics and you know how the quoran teaches them to deal with heretics. I am sure you are aware what isis does anytime they lay their hands on an unfortunate shitte member.
Unbelievable, unremarkable.
Am sure Saudi burns billions propagating Sunni ideologies and trashing Shiit
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

Unbelievable, unremarkable.
Am sure Saudi burns billions propagating Sunni ideologies and trashing Shiit

Of course they do, a lot of wealthy muslims in nigeria became wealthy by the sponsorship they got from saudi arabia for promoting their wahabi version of sunni islam. But the shittes are not left out of this bonanza as iran also spends a lot of money to finance those propagating the shitte version of islam globally. Elzakzaky the Nigerian shitte leader currently under detention is a major beneficiary of the Iranian shitte largesse. cheesy
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Of course they do, a lot of wealthy muslims in nigeria became wealthy by the sponsorship they got from saudi arabia for promoting their wahabi version of sunni islam. But the shittes are not left out of this bonanza as iran also spends a lot of money to finance those propagating the shitte version of islam globally. Elzakzaky the Nigerian shitte leader currently under detention is a major beneficiary of the Iranian shitte largesse. cheesy
Hmmm, OK!
What did Osama subscribe to?
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
vooks:

Hmmm, OK!
What did Osama subscribe to?

Osama was a wahabi sunni muslim like most muslims on NL here that tell you islam is a religion of piss.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plappville(f): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
"Saudi Arabia cuts ties with Iran after Embassy was attack" .."Saudi Arabia gives Iranian diplomats 48 hours to leave" cheesy I just laughed in Chinese language reading this from the BBC and CNN news. Allah is only good at killing his servants. Sunni and Shia are not agreed with every quranic teachings yet they claim the quran is from above. .. tongue
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plappville(f): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2016

Mark 3:24-26

24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end

Islam's end is approaching. .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2016
plappville:

Mark 3:24-26

24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end

Islam's end is approaching. .. cheesy

Succint cheesy wink
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Now Bahrain cuts diplomatic ties with Iran over storming of Saudi embassy
https://www.rt.com/news/327839-bahrain-iran-ties-saudi/
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annunaki:

Osama was a wahabi sunni muslim like most muslims on NL here that tell you islam is a religion of piss.

Thank you sir,
Do you know if any prominent Shiit terrorist dead or alive?
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by basilico: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
The Shia run regime is a state sponsor of terror
They do sponsor Hezbolla ( translation: Party of God) and Hamas and other areas where Shia have a presence.
They bombed Beirut barracks in 1983 killing 241 Americans
They bombed Argentine Jewish Centre killing 95 .

They have sponsored quite a handful of deadly attacks world wide .. the list is available on wikipedia.

vooks:

Thank you sir,
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by true2god: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
They are following the example of prefect mohammed (camel piss be upon him). Prefect mohammed (camel piss be upon him) said that on the 'last days', islamic sects will fragment into 72 sect but only one sect with be original while 71 will be fake.

So it is tought to identify the true islamic sect among the 72 different sects. By mohammed's statistics, only 1.4% of the current islamic sect is the original while the remaining 98.6% is fake. Hence different islamic sects have to fight each other because all the 72 sects claim originality meanwhile only one sect is acceptable to allahh (according to mohammed).

Mohammed have given muslims a permanently job to live with, that is in-fighting for religious supremacy.

allahhu akbaru, mohammadu Rabasurulahi walahi.

1 Like

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
basilico:
They do sponsor Hezbolla ( translation: Party of God) and Hamas and other areas where Shia have a presence.

They have sponsored quite a handful of deadly attacks world wide .. the list is available on wikipedia.

Thank you sir,
Those examples are a bit old. Any recent thing?

Like for instance alqaeda, are they Sunni/Shiit?
What of al shabaab in Somalia, and Boko Haram?
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
true2god:
They are following the example of prefect mohammed (camel piss be upon him). Prefect mohammed (camel piss be upon him) said that on the 'last days', islamic sects will fragment into 72 sect but only one sect with be original while 71 will be fake.

So it is tought to identify the true islamic sect among the 72 different sects. By mohammed's statistics, only 1.4% of the current islamic sect is the original while the remaining 98.6% is fake. Hence different islamic sects have to fight each other because all the 72 sects claim originality meanwhile only one sect is acceptable to allahh (according to mohammed).

Mohammed have given muslims a permanently job to live with, that is in-fighting for religious supremacy.

Crazy Arab. Did he leave hints for identifying the true sect among these?
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2016

Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
vooks:

The true sect will be those practising the purest form of islam as practised by mohamed which means those that are most committed to jihad and other forms of islamic terrorism.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by true2god: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
vooks:

He wasn't smart enough to give hint of which set will be original, he just created chaos and left to meet his allahh in islamic aljanah.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
vooks:

Thank you sir,

No I don't, terrorism is more of a sunni thing even though the shias also have militant groups like hezbollah but they are more of a political fighting force than a terrorist group. You won't hear of them attacking innocent civilians like the coward sunni terrorists.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
true2god:
He wasn't smart enough to give hint of which set will be original, he just created chaos and left to meet his allahh in islamic aljanah.
72 virgins
72 sects

Who bewitched this dumbo with number 72?
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annunaki:

No I don't, terrorism is more of a sunni thing even though the shias also have militant groups like hezbollah but they are more of a political fighting force than a terrorist group. You won't hear of them attacking innocent civilians like the coward sunni terrorists.

Thank you sir,
So the US is really under no serious threat from Shiit terrorism barring its flirting with Israel

Do you think the Saudi support Obama lifting of sanctions on Iran which obviously empowers their archenemies?
I think these two sects can and should be played big time so they can expend their primitive energy decimating each other
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by Annunaki(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
[email][/email]
vooks:

Thank you sir,
So the US is really under no serious threat from Shiit terrorism barring its flirting with Israel

Do you think the Saudi support Obama lifting of sanctions on Iran which obviously empowers their archenemies?
I think these two sects can and should be played big time so they can expend their primitive energy decimating each other

As a matter of state policy, Saudi is always against anything pro Iran because of their deep seated hatred for them based on their religious sectarian differences. America is not interested in seeing them decimate each other, they are more interested in stability in the region so they can continue to get cheap oil.

In my opinion though, America is treating the issue of islam(which has terrorism as a core value) with Kid's gloves. I can't be convinced that American intelligence agencies don't know the root cause of islamic terrorism which is clearly detailed in the quoran and hadiths. By now I would have expected they start addressing the problem instead of turning a blind eye to the glaring fact that islam itself is the problem.
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plappville(f): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annunaki:

The true sect will be those practising the purest form of islam as practised by mohamed which means those that are most committed to jihad and other forms of islamic terrorism.

GBAM!!
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plappville(f): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
true2god:

I bet you, @tartar9 and co have ran away in shame. if not. They would have terrorised you on this... cheesy
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by plappville(f): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
basilico:

What about the Sunni? undecided
Re: Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam by vooks: 4:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Annunaki:
[email][/email]

As a matter of state policy, Saudi is always against anything pro Iran because of their deep seated hatred for them based on their religious sectarian differences. America is not interested in seeing them decimate each other, they are more interested in stability in the region so they can continue to get cheap oil.

In my opinion though, America is treating the issue of islam(which has terrorism as a core value) with Kid's gloves. I can't be convinced that American intelligence agencies don't know the root cause of islamic terrorism which is clearly detailed in the quoran and hadiths. By now I would have expected they start addressing the problem instead of turning a blind eye to the glaring fact that islam itself is the problem.

Interesting.
Sometimes I can't figure what US is up to in the ME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri / Is Jesus God? / Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.