Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals (78610 Views)

Olamide Does A Lot Of Rituals, Don’t Compare Him With Don Jazzy – Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2016
sundilazo:
olamide is no illiterate, though he drop out from tasued @ 300 L studying economics...and olamide fans are no illiterate...is just that he has fans everywhere in d street, on island....ybnl 4 life...haters go die..don jazzy has no level, he sucks!

If you are among the literate fans of olamide you just used your own comment about to prove you are not literate. You arr barely out of your teens and your brain is already wired to listen to the kind of content olamide spews? No wonder our youths are beginning to dim in focus and purpose.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by ipledge10(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Kingspin:
Did her talk favored u or not?
no effect on my life..her talk wont pay my school fees
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by HzRF(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2016
shreck:
The only person I see losing out here is Olamide, he shouldn't have picked a fight with a producer/promoter others in the industry will gang up against him.
No matter how blatant he feels about the way others where robbed, the awards aren't his to give.
I don't follow Nigerian music that much.
But I don't see him recovering from this.
It's not about awards,excellence will take anyone where awards may not go.
I really wish he recovers from this act of shooting his own feet.

This makes me recall the stunt Steve Harvey pulled.

Lol
Better wake up

Olamide na CEO not 1 of His boys
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by mosaicafrique: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2016
My people lets not bother about wha5 KEMI said,but the fact remains that something is getting into this man called badoo recently i was at a show in lekki. December 2015 when olamide made a very rude statement to his fan before his performance. That was where i got the signals that the pride and EGO management is zero, he should look for my friend Innocent. Ujah aka 2baba to lecture him on how to manage fame.stupid small picking wey no de respect fans again. If na me be jazzy i go send my children go beat am..lol
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Blackops(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2016
This crazy woman again always masturbating and ejaculating utter nonsense. Don't know is more disgusting between her and Donald Trump.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Gboskee(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
..Nd dis kolomental must shhuuk mouth..smh jxt wait small eh Ola wil soon fry dt ur dry yansh wit shades. Rip in advance cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
i just gaze @ your status from below... #90s.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:

Lol
Better wake up

Olamide na CEO not 1 of His boys

Ceos have grades. You all keep deceiving yourselves that Olamide is a Ceo like thats supppsed to make him immune to lifes truths. His
If you dare go against an industry respected producer and promoter na wahala u wake up. Even olamides video crew " unlimited LA" had the common sense to give props to their oga Don Jazzy and u are here saying olamide is a CEO. A CEO whos video crew highly respect don jazzy.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2016
irunooboo:

And your lame ass has the right to spew trash on the woman U should be ashamed of yourself for dissing someone as old as your mum. Where is your manners
if an adult wnt respect herslf, who will teach her. Bleep kemis ass red.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2016
olamide, sue this woman to court, this is slander all in d name of journalism.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by ochobaba(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2016
homesteady:
She doesn't need much introduction!

This time around, Olamide is at the receiving end of her venomous tweets after his headies beef with Don Jazzy. gringrin

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/683294184502067201?p=v

A brief history about her
Omololu-Olunloyo is the daughter of former Oyo state
governor Victor Omololu Olunloyo[1] and the second of ten
children. She lived for 14 years in Nigeria, 30 years in the
United States, and five years in Canada before being
deported to Nigeria.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Abeg she needs serious introduction, I don't have an idea of who she is.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by philips70(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2016
One day some of these mad tweets by this mad woman will make sense to some of you here.

Mark my words.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by toprealman: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2016
lasisi69:
The lady is crushing on Don jazzy... grin grin angry grin grin
no crime committed.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Oladipo1166(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Seen next!

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Sike(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide Will just finish Her.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by doveda: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2016
adexdon:
since I know madam koo

.....she never talk sense ....don't even knw which tribe she belong , prostitutes of all tym

Unfortunately, She belongs to my tribe
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by doveda: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2016
philips70:
One day some of these mad tweets by this mad woman will make sense to some of you here.

Mark my words.

Do you have a crush on her?

The day it makes sense is the day the world must come to an end

She should have swallowed!

She is a disgrace to my tribe
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by doveda: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2016
This woman does not believe in God yet she believes in money rituals

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Xeedorf: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo? Check history:
Olunloyo name had a negative impact in Yoruba Land
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by doveda: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2016
There should be an FG order to commit this woman to an asylum
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by skyte59(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Madam kemo, it's obvious now that you've big problem must you talk is it ur business two are fighting and you're saying rubbish from that small hole in ur face. I beg keep quiet and let wise people talk on how to solve the problem on ground. Iyawo don jazz. Stupid idiot.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Vaxt(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2016
guitarmanpharell:
Dz woman alwayz talkn' shii..who cares bout ur f""kn opinion..
when she bingo dey tweet wetin u expect
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Vaxt(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ceos have grades. You all keep deceiving yourselves that Olamide is a Ceo like thats supppsed to make him immune to lifes truths. His
If you dare go against an industry respected producer and promoter na wahala u wake up. Even olamides video crew " unlimited LA" had the common sense to give props to their oga Don Jazzy and u are here saying olamide is a CEO. A CEO whos video crew highly respect don jazzy.
u need oil ur head don dry
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by damosade(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2016
What does she know about money rituals? Ogberi to ofe sigba awo.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2016
Vaxt:
u need oil ur head don dry

Urs dried up eons ago. Kids instead of upgrading are downgrading
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by emmalexabl(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2016
bolex04:
your father is an illetrate...

It is illiterate and not illetrate (omo yoruba tout)

You just proved her right..

Olamide supporters are illiterate yoruba touts.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Engrkay11(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2016
This woman self , wetin b her problm ?
Is it a crime to rap in Yoruba ,
Y must she call Olamide fans Yoruba illiterates
Y did she say Olamide stole Dagrin style
I wont blame her much cos she doesnt even have regard for her father and her family.
Everything na rituals and she cald her self a pharmacist !
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by jmaxjohn(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod? angry angry angry
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by adexdon(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2016
doveda:

Unfortunately, She belongs to my tribe
eyah sorry bro... diz woman should change her attitude
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2016
jmaxjohn:
STFUareyouGod? angry angry angry
undecided undecided
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by adexdon(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2016
RedCapChief:

Does it matter which tribe which she belongs to?
If she was Igbo or Hausa, does it make her statements more intelligent. She is entitled to her opinion that Olamide's fans are #YorubaIlliterates

If you check her name very well, you can deduce her tribe cheesy

I follow her on Twitter bt she claim to b Biafra member ...wit her name am confused
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by jmaxjohn(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dis z so hilarious. U hv d best name here on NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.