Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. (17035 Views)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / Buy Affordable Land Between 300k-800k And 800k Upwards In Ikorodu Axis Lagos / A Big Shop Needed Between Lekki And Ajah Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
jaybee3:

How come you can't just bring yourself to believing me?

Phew !!!

You think say i no get moiney.. Mind you, i drive a £28K ranging rover cash down!!!

Hahaha, my boss wey abandon me don show. Long time no hear cheesy
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by jaybee3(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
bebe2:

Hahaha, my boss wey abandon me don show. Long time no hear cheesy

How i take abandon you oga pata pata
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
3strike:
Oga abi na madam bebe...the infos here are hit back to back o..if you still won invest come and and get it. God bless you.

Hahaha, abi ooo see all my nairaland brothers and sisters looking out for me . God bless u all.

It's madam oo cheesy

I have learnt so much from this thread, it's king of made me stop and think.

If not for it, I wud ve wasted thing money already.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
bebe2:

Ehh,

The fear of boko boys is the beginning of wisdom. Lol

On a serious note, I don't know abuja, never been there. I left nigeria before all the abuja hype started.

Abuja don dey reach menopause. The fear of bubu is the beginning of wisdom.

A 4 unit terrace been put for sale since last year never got any good offer even at dirt cheap price.
Also, the senators are extremely cautious going by the political climate.

Better to watch for now.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
jaybee3:

How i take abandon you oga pata pata

It's madam pata pats

U been dey throw some business come my side before, but for some time now , I never hear frm ur side.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
brabus:
Many people are avoiding Lekki free trade zone now like plague. Meanwhile, the informed few knew what Dangote is doing will cater for more than 25,000 people which means condos, MTUs and other flats won't be a bad idea in such area.

Or do we think Dangote will start building staff residence first?

That makes more sense to me than the white elephant Badagry-Benin 10 lane expressway.

At the end of the day, the ROI is what matters.

Wats is dangote building?

How much do u think his staff will earn?

One needs that info to know if any investment will be worthwhile .
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
HVILLE:
Good day, if u want mainland and u want good return on your investment and structural sound buliding, u have to up your investment with another 5 to 8million, u can will get like 2.1,million per year that 700k per flat,location matters a lot

What part of mainland?

Pls post wat u have here
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by jaybee3(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
bebe2:

It's madam pata pats

U been dey throw some business come my side before, but for some time now , I never hear frm ur side.

I get too much naira for naija hence the silence Ma'am
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
brabus:

Abuja don dey reach menopause. The fear of bubu is the beginning of wisdom.

A 4 unit terrace been put for sale since last year never got any good offer even at dirt cheap price.
Also, the senators are extremely cautious going by the political climate.

Better to watch for now.

ah Haa, me too knew it won't last,

Wat if some presidents comes tmrw and decides to move the capital to another state, can abuja survive it?
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by UjSizzle(f): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
jaybee3:

How come you can't just bring yourself to believing me?

Phew !!!

You think say i no get moiney.. Mind you, i drive a £28K ranging rover cash down!!!

I believe you grin
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
bebe2:

Wats is dangote building?

How much do u think his staff will earn?

One needs that info to know if any investment will be worthwhile .

Dangote is building the world's largest single-train refinery. Interesting reads below:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-14/dangote-set-to-meet-nigeria-s-fuel-needs-as-state-refineries-age

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/were-building-worlds-largest-refinery-dangote/

http://leadership.ng/business/470552/dangote-set-to-unveil-worlds-largest-single-refinery

https://www.naij.com/503558-us-will-train-dangote-oil-refinery-workers.html

Investment in such terrain is only for those who can see the light at the end of the tunnel. But what I can tell you is this project is on course. I do visit that area very often (at least twice a week) and it's moving so well.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by jaybee3(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
UjSizzle:

I believe you grin

Keep shining your teeth for me
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
brabus:

Dangote is building the world's largest single-train refinery. Interesting reads below:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-14/dangote-set-to-meet-nigeria-s-fuel-needs-as-state-refineries-age

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/were-building-worlds-largest-refinery-dangote/

http://leadership.ng/business/470552/dangote-set-to-unveil-worlds-largest-single-refinery

https://www.naij.com/503558-us-will-train-dangote-oil-refinery-workers.html

Investment in such terrain is only for those who can see the light at the end of the tunnel. But what I can tell you is this project is on course. I do visit that area very often (at least twice a week) and it's moving so well.

then u shud know more about lands there na,

i notice u dont like to get involved in lands attall, just building cheesy

at least first hand info from the bale or someone will help.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2016
bebe2:

then u shud know more about lands there na,

i notice u dont like to get involved in lands attall, just building cheesy

at least first hand info from the bale or someone will help.

Sure I do know a few but I'll not or let's say cannot rely on their words as everyone is claiming superhero whereas they knew nothing.
So it's a lot of work to pick lands in that area because it's the hot cake now. Speculators and land grabbers are more serious in that zone now than before.

It's easy to get good plots but it'll require good work. Many estates are springing up fast and taking advantage of the beautiful plots by the coastal road. You may want to explore that option or buy in any of the developed towns, growing communities or beautiful landmarks at a little more for quick ROI.

The area won't be the same again next year. Mark my word.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by OnetimeOnly: 1:13am On Jan 22, 2016
brabus:

At a point in life, we will all reach menopause. The money-making skills and ability in us will reach the peak and head for a sharp decline. Not prophesying evil. It's a known fact! Whatever we do with our investment portfolio at that time is what's going to be left with us.
Big Q remains, are you investing in the future to inherit bigger problems (maintenance, litigation due to collection of rents, etc) or are you investing in the future to get a well deserved rest?

Real Life Scenario (from an ongoing build) | Browne Mews

20 years ago, a young man in his 40s decided it's time to invest in properties. He went ahead to buy into one of the 1004 flats with the hope of getting attractive rents from one of the hottest location in Nigeria as at that time. For the first decade of his investment, he was able to make some cool money from the investment until late when the property became a hideout for urchins and had to undergo renovation.

Our man is now in his 60s and out of paid employment decided to flip the 1004 flat for something better to take care of him in his old age. So, he approached me and told me, he Brabus I just sold my flat in 1004 and here's 55m what can we do with it. While our man was on point, he has diversified his investment portfolio into other sectors (oil/gas, hospitality, and even mining) and so he didn't want to gamble with the fund gotten from the sales.
Immediately, we sprung into critical thinking and ended up with a plan to build 4 unit terrace duplexes with the fund with the hope of selling at irresistible figure (N27m) per flat in a well planned and secured environment. Armed with these info, we went ahead to look for a land that do not only fit the budget but a cornered plot which is perfect for the investment. We also went ahead to explore all the cost-saving ideas to make this build successful. We are 25% gone into the build and we are getting offers already from buyers who are ready to pay 18m per unit just within 2 months of investment.

Now, isn't that a worthwhile investment? If I chose to sell at carcass, I'll be getting 100% ROI and that's about 40m profit just within 3 months. And trust me, it'll be a very easy sale.

God punish poverty! God bless critical thinking!

This is a LIE
Whoever this person is (if he really exists) cannot have owned a 1004 flat for up to 10 years talkless of 20!!!

1004 was government owned until 2007 when it was sold to UACN property development Plc

1004 was not sold to private people until 2009. Another example of brabus and his fairy tales and lies that he spins to hoodwink unsuspecting aspiring property owners.

3 Likes

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by OnetimeOnly: 1:24am On Jan 22, 2016
mavverick:
Bebe

Here is my view on it.

As previously mentioned, location is very important, you also have to look at infrastructure, title, accessibility and prospects. I am not going to talk about property investment in the UK, as thats a different kettle of fish, lets focus on Lagos. Brabus has already covered some points, but I wouldn't be fooled by any marketing with the figures he provided, most of those examples are not that of happy clients.

Before you decide to go for any area, call random agents and ask people around locally what the location is like, read castles, find out how much rent goes for in the locality, find out what sells in that area and look at opportunities, what are other landlords doing correctly that you can learn from and what are others doing incorrectly that you can improve on. In Lagos, good location often comes at a premium but this is where cash is king and how well you can bargain. I have seen a property sell for over X million in one area and less than 200 metres away, I am being offered a plot for half of that X million (had it checked out and it all came back clear).

Ask questions and do your research well.

Dont feel bad that you are asking questions, its your money. Get a good agent, give him your brief and let him do the leg work. They will all charge you a percentage, so might as well make them work for their money, just like you do unless your are Brabus who goes around with a Van stealing materials on site and offloading materials via the black market...

Construction costs

In my experience, during construction there are just some costs that are more or less fixed irrespective of where you build. Examples include (When comparing like to like)

* Raft , irrespective of whether its in Sango Ota or Ikate, Ikate might be marginally more expensive when you consider labour etc but the difference would not be much, but the rent can be massively different. Obviously I am comparing like for like not different specifiction of raft etc.

* Window na window (If you plan to use same window on 2 sites, one that both cost 50m to build but yet one is bringing 8m in rent yearly and the other is bringing 2m in rent). I find that such costs doesnt know location, its usually very comparable.
* Blocks (Not much difference unless you make it yourself)
* Sand (This can vary)
* Cement (You use thesame cement irrespective of the area, one may gulp more than the other especially if Brabus is your builder and he has m*ss up big time)
* Iron rod (if a building needs 10 tonnes or rebars, cost almost thesame but yet rent can be wildly different across the 2 areas)
* Finishing (You can see a scenario whereby if 2 houses one in Sango and the other at Ikate, if they both use thesame finishing material, the cost is more or less thesame but the ROI is wildly different.

Be careful with some advisers

Whilst we have some dodgy contractors (not all) on NL, and some are just plain fraud and some even bury juju on your site (trust me i have seen some stones). Some say a lot of things that you want to hear, once you enter their trap. You enter one chance be that. Dont be fooled by any glossy figures, a lot of lies are behind the facade...

Now is not a bad time to invest in properties in Lagos. But be very very careful Bro. Always ensure that whatever you buy gets checked out by a good lawyer & surveyor.

Spot on...very good advice
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by OnetimeOnly: 1:29am On Jan 22, 2016
befto:
Thank you for allll your responses.
Please keep first quarter of 2017 free and lets see what we can do on a good budget.
I will relish the chance to do some business with you.

Another victim loading?

Pls beware of this brabus/nexthome fellow and do your research before engaging him if you don't want to loose your hard earned money.

He has left a trail of overpromise and underdelivery documented all over nairaland building threads as well as documented evidence of fraud, theft, sabotage,and uncompleted works.

1 Like

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by OnetimeOnly: 1:32am On Jan 22, 2016
mavverick:
Interesting conversation going on here.

I will just warn everyone to be really careful with BRABUS, the guy is a thief and just don't get carried away by his EXPERT VIEWS (some of what he says are known facts, that if you ask 10 people who know about properties, 8 will tell you thesame thing) ! he seems to know it all, when he hasn't defrauded you, he says what you want to hear, as soon as money change hands, story will change. Thats all i will say. Also, when BRABUS is building for you, your location is better than ASO rock, but when he defrauds you and you expose him on NL, your location is worse than AJEGUNLE SLUM (He does this to everyone). The guy get sweet mouth ! Obviously what do you expect from a Con artist who uses Juju (Abi is it not you that buried prayer stone on 3Strikes site ? and we know about what you put inside mouth before you speak to clients lol).

Obviously the guy is a serial underachiever, who is immature. So I dont pay much attention to his rants. Ask him, what building has HE completed with a happy client and what qualifications makes him a qualified builder/civil engineer ?? Apart from obviously attending some construction events, probably in the capacity of a waiter or common guest wearing a tuxedo ! if its that one, everybody here is a builder now !!

So lets go back to the main discussion and forget serial underachievers !

I heard about the Dangote refinery, now the land around that area is not so expensive but one of the things that I think anyone should do is visit the place and see whats actually happening if its possible. There are so many second hand news flying around.

I have some questions/thoughts.

* With the crash in world oil prices, would it still be beneficial for Dangote to continue ? Crude is forecast to drop to around $20 a barrel from almost $100 3 years ago ? And from the picture below, I dont know how much Dangote has spent so far.

* Infrastructure development has been known to take time to materialize in Nigeria ? Refinery talk has been ongoing for over 3-5 years now, from the picture below I only see dredging that has not gone far !

* What happened to the Airport in Lekki ? Last I heard is that they are clearing site, this is almost 2 years ago now. Anyone know anything about this project ?

* The cost of building in the Refinery area is not much different from that of other areas in Lekki, of course it can be cheaper if you follow the brabus route, rob Peter to pay Paul, steal from Peter and use his materials to construct for Paul, so as to keep prices down. You will all notice there is no denial from brabus, nuff said !!

* A professional surveyor went to the refinery area and took the photos below on my behalf this week, so credit to him.

* Obviously, I wouldn't expect anyone to make investment decisions just off the back of pictures etc, go there if possible and do your own research and take calculated risks.

Now I am not saying its a bad investment nor do I qualify as an investment adviser or overnight builder like BRABUS, Yahoo Boy With Shovel ! YBWS

GBAM!!!

A word is enough for the wise...
Enter at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 1:33am On Jan 22, 2016
OnetimeOnly:

This is a LIE
Whoever this person is (if he really exists) cannot have owned a 1004 flat for up to 10 years talkless of 20!!!

1004 was government owned until 2007 when it was sold to UACN property development Plc

1004 was not sold to private people until 2009. Another example of brabus and his fairy tales and lies that he spins to hoodwink unsuspecting aspiring property owners.

Except that the imaginary client of mine was a decorated officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. They use to occupy the 1004 building until it was sold to a group of investors in 2007. Find out who the real investors were. 1004 dates back to almost 3 decades now.

Bros, take am softly. You don't have to believe all you read online. Do yourself a little more favour, dig further and prove all things.

You can become more popular feeding people with facts and not publishing unfounded stories.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by OnetimeOnly: 1:36am On Jan 22, 2016
brabus:

Except that the imaginary client of mine was a decorated officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. They use to occupy the 1004 building until it was sold to a group of investors in 2007. Find out who the real investors were. 1004 dates back to almost 3 decades now.

Bros, take am softly. You don't have to believe all you read online. Do yourself a little more favour, dig further and prove all things.

So he bought it 20 years ago? shocked

LIAI LIAR pants on fire!!!
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 1:40am On Jan 22, 2016
OnetimeOnly:

So he bought it 20 years ago? shocked

LIAI LIAR pants on fire!!!

Please read with understanding bro. "Buy into" and "buy" means different thing. Check your dictionary to find the meanings.

Have a good night!
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by OnetimeOnly: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2016
brabus:

You can become more popular feeding people with facts and not publishing unfounded stories.

Who were the real investors? Answer... was it not UACN?
Or your imaginary client was an owner of UACN Abi?

FYI : uacn is a public company listed on the nigerian stock exchange with tens of not hundreds of thousands of Nigerian shareholders
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by OnetimeOnly: 1:52am On Jan 22, 2016
brabus:

Your imaginary client could NEVER have owned a a flat or unit to sell in the first place until 2009
And since nobody owned flats individually until 2009 he could not have owned it for more than 7 years..

UACN is a public company and so you cannot tell me as a shareholder he got a flat there are tens or hundreds of thousands of UACN shareholders including on this forum
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 2:00am On Jan 22, 2016
OnetimeOnly:

Who were the real investors? Answer... was it not UACN?
Or your imaginary client was an owner of UACN Abi?

FYI : uacn is a public company listed on the nigerian stock exchange with tens of not hundreds of thousands of Nigerian shareholders

I'm done with these beer parlour gist. Get more facts and come back here to apologize for publishing unfounded stories.

- "Buy into" is not the same thing as "Buy"
- Research the role of 1004 Estates Ltd and why it was incorporated and come back to feed us new thing bro.
- What about the roles of the former occupants who held UPDC to ransom after the takeover?
- What about the old occupants who have vested interest in the properties?

I believe people are wiser now. Name calling won't make you popular but true facts. I give you facts from UACN website and not from the usual joint where we dey meet grin

http://www.uacnplc.com/news/updc/19052005.htm
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by OnetimeOnly: 2:24am On Jan 22, 2016
brabus:

I'm done with these beer parlour gist. Get more facts and come back here to apologize for publishing unfounded stories.

- "Buy into" is not the same thing as "Buy"
- Research the role of 1004 Estates Ltd and why it was incorporated and come back to feed us new thing bro.
- What about the roles of the former occupants who held UPDC to ransom after the takeover?
- What about the old occupants who have vested interest in the properties?

I believe people are wiser now. Name calling won't make you popular but true facts. I give you facts from UACN website and not from the usual joint where we dey meet grin

BRABUS STOP LYING

Nice attempt to muddle the issue.

Did your imaginary client buy into 1004 estate 20 years ago? NO. That is fact. It is not in dispute.
Until I brought up UACN you never mentioned it. Any former resident of 1004 was a government employee who was kicked out. The complex was renovated and sold to private people in 2009. If a former resident bought a flat he bought it in 2009...

You think you can come here and spin your tales by moonlight. There are people in the real world who know facts on ground. Don't come here and think you will lie and get away with it .

Even if you want to use online links to sway people ... here you go
http://1004estates.org/about/

Maybe 2009-2016 is 20 years.... Maybe...

2 Likes

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 2:34am On Jan 22, 2016
OnetimeOnly:

BRABUS STOP LYING

Nice attempt to muddle the issue.

Did your client buy into 1004 estate 20 years ago? That is fact. It is not in dispute.
Until I brought up UACN you never mentioned it. Any former resident of 1004 was a government employee who was kicked out. The complex was renovated and sold to private people in 2009. If a former resident bought a flat he bought it in 2009...

You think you can come here and spin your tales by moonlight. There are people in the real world who know facts on ground. Don't come here and think you will lie and get away with it .

Yes, he bought into it 20 years ago as a Senior Officer in the Federal Civil Service. Then, he actually bought it when it was taken over by 1004 Estates Ltd and sold to "private people" grin which includes former occupants with vested interest. And sold it in 2015.

Hope I've answered your question.

Read the 3rd paragraph of the link you just posted.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by OnetimeOnly: 2:39am On Jan 22, 2016
brabus:

People should be wiser really. You're a fraud and LIAR and people should be aware of that before taking your advice or engaging your ' services'

To the other thread readers I do not mean to derail this thread. just make people aware of the reputation of this fraudster and not fall into his well packaged fake builder / investment adviser trap.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 2:42am On Jan 22, 2016
OnetimeOnly:

People should be wiser really. You're a fraud and LIAR and people should be aware of that before taking your advice or engaging your ' services'

To the other thread readers I do not mean to derail this thread. just make people aware of the reputation of this fraudster and not fall into his well packaged fake builder / investment adviser trap.

Thanks. Let's move on!

Getting angry on faceless forum is been childish! I won't give it to you bro. I deal with facts and not tales by the moonlight. grin
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by OnetimeOnly: 2:45am On Jan 22, 2016
brabus:

Yes, he bought into it 20 years ago as a Senior Officer in the Federal Civil Service. Then, he actually bought it when it was taken over by 1004 Estates Ltd and sold to "private people" grin which includes former occupants with vested interest. And sold it in 2015.

Hope I've answered your question.

Read the 3rd paragraph of the link you just posted.

There is no contest here again. You have been caught in the web of your lies... so your client bought into and bought the same property twice abi? Stop lying this thing won't help you....
1004 was never sold in part or whole by the government until 2005.you continue to lie in the face of overwhelming evidence. That your imaginary client was a tenant does not mean he bought into it before 2009
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 2:49am On Jan 22, 2016
OnetimeOnly:

There is no contest here again. You have been caught in the web of your lies... so your client bought the same property twice abi? Stop lying this thing won't help you.... you continue to lie in the face of overwhelming evidence. That your imaginary client was a tenant does not mean he bought into it before 2009

It's not my duty to expose the fake. In due time, they expose themselves. The wise already know what's happening.

Good night bro! I got better things to do right now. The Jesus you seek is no longer here, he's risen grin grin
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by OnetimeOnly: 3:07am On Jan 22, 2016
brabus:

It's not my duty to expose the fake. In due time, they expose themselves. The wise already know what's happening.

Good night bro! I got better things to do right now. The Jesus you seek is no longer here, he's risen grin grin

Good nite .it has been a pleasure sparring with you. Really.
I actually admire you and your motivation and drive to defraud your clients and plough ahead with your scams..it's really something!!
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 3:15am On Jan 22, 2016
OnetimeOnly:

Good nite .it has been a pleasure sparring with you. Really.
I actually admire you and your motivation and drive to defraud your clients and plough ahead with your scams..it's really something!!

I'm done with you.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

LASG Set To Deliver 360 Homes In Igbogbo, Ikorodu / Victims Of Police Demolition Spend Christmas Under Trees / PICTURE: The Cost Of Setting Up A free range snail farming system in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.