Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,804 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Today's Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Today's Vacancies (4077 Views)

Today's Vacancies / Today's Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Vacancies by Mobebi(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Good evening all.. Make una no vex o for not posting any jobs some days now. i have been extremely busy. I just came in to rush this even though i have posted it on my blog since morning.

VACANCIES FOR THE WEEKEND
(1)- POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE/CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
A beauty retailer operating online & physical store that provide a one-stop-shop for customers searching for premium beauty products, is seeking the services of a highly competent Administrative/Customer Service Officer to join the growing team.
Experience: 1-2 year(s).
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and customer service related tasks.

(2)- POSITION: Executive Assistant at Brand Edge Group
Industry: Admin/Secretarial
Application Deadline: Jan. 10, 2016

Position Summary:

Brand Edge is currently seeking a thorough, highly-organized individual to support the office of the CEO.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the CEO, manage his calendar and keep a diary of meetings and events.
The ideal candidate will be able to work flexibly and assist with ad-hoc duties such as management of company files, project files and office expenses.
He/she will have good computer skills and be able to carry out research assignments for the CEO, and assist management to troubleshoot basic computer problems.
He/she will be required to occasionally prepare reports and assist with HR duties such as offer letters (from templates), planning new employee orientations and maintaining employee database records.
The successful candidate will be quick-to-learn and have strong planning & organizational skills, a positive attitude and a can-do approach to work.

Essential experience, skills and Qualities:

OND/HND/ First degree in any discipline
Minimum of 1 year experience
Excellent computer skills including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and exceptional research ability
Strong planning and organizational skills and ability to handle confidential information
Excellent time management skills and ability to work flexibly
Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
Sensitivity to confidential matters and information
Intelligent, articulate and able to work under pressure

Desired experience

Good first degree in Business administration, accounting, finance or mass communication (or related subjects)
Experience in a similar role or previous administrative/ financial management/HR experience

(3)- POSITION:Business Development Officer at Brand Edge Group
Industry: Sales/Marketing
Application Deadline: Jan. 10, 2016
Position Summary

As a growing company, we are seeking to expand our client base and service range and are looking for an energetic, result-oriented individual to join our business development team.

The ideal candidate will enjoy prospecting and be able to open new doors, effectively utilizing all the support given to successfully do so.

He/she will be able to build trust-based relationships with clients/prospects and be resilient and persistent in closing deals.

Joining a team with an incessant obsession for developing value-based solutions for customers, he/she will learn to develop and present compelling and customer-centric proposals.

The successful candidate will be quick-to-learn and have a positive attitude a can-do approach to work.

Essential experience, skills and qualities

A good first degree in any discipline
Minimum of 1 year cognate experience
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Excellent presentation skills
Proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Understanding of our team culture and ability to work well with all members of the team
Coach-able, ready to learn on-the-job and have a positive attitude to work and colleagues
Driven, focused and highly results-oriented
Intelligent, articulate and able to work under pressure

Desired experience and skills

Ability to take initiative to design own work schedule and work with minimal supervision
Highly competitive, positive, and results-driven business sales person

(4)-POSITION: Registered Nurse Needed at King Solomon Hospital
Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical/Healthcare
Application Deadline: Jan. 15, 2016

A Reputable Hospital based on the mainland of Lagos is currently looking for Registered Nurses.
Job Description

Promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.

Registered Nurse Job Duties:

Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title: nurse, registered
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Skills/Qualifications:

Must be a Registered Nurse with license
Single qualification preferred
Female Only
Clinical Skills
Bedside Manner
Infection Control
Nursing Skills
Health Promotion and Maintenance

Click here to apply: www.senenablog.com/vacancies-for-the-weekend/
Re: Today's Vacancies by BLACKPANTHER(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Compliments of the season grin
Any Vacancies within Plateau Jos,Bauchi and Gombe Environ?
Re: Today's Vacancies by Mobebi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
BLACKPANTHER:
Compliments of the season grin
Any Vacancies within Plateau Jos,Bauchi and Gombe Environ?

Blackpanther, i am trying my best to for areas which you stated... Na God hand e dey...
Re: Today's Vacancies by detitee(f): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Pls can u also post vacancies in ibadan and ilorin. Thanks
Re: Today's Vacancies by Mobebi(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2016
detitee:
Pls can u also post vacancies in ibadan and ilorin. Thanks

Good morning, by the Grace of God, i will try also...
Re: Today's Vacancies by ndcarl(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Looking for a job? Looking for more source of income?
FA Cup action continues today & the La Liga is back.. visit http://nikenga.com to make free Predictions & Make Money!!!
Re: Today's Vacancies by Ademolag(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2016
My COMPLETE BUSINESS GUIDE......A BLUEPRINT TO BUSINESS SUCCESS. Grab a free copy by following pages77.

Re: Today's Vacancies by Feramyzine(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
PLEASE, Kindly inform me if you have vacancies at sango otta, in Ogun state. this is my mail feramyzine@gmail.com.com. thank you
Re: Today's Vacancies by BLACKPANTHER(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mobebi:

Blackpanther, i am trying my best to for areas which you stated... Na God hand e dey...

I understand, God will open those doors. Appreciated.
Re: Today's Vacancies by nemy18: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please do you have vacancies for lawyers?
Re: Today's Vacancies by Mobebi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
nemy18:
Please do you have vacancies for lawyers?

Good afternoon my Learned Colleague, I have been posting Jobs for lawyers.. kindly go through the jobs section non my blog and see if any of the jobs for lawyers are still open...
Re: Today's Vacancies by BLACKPANTHER(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
@Mobebi where did you study Political Science? Am a Political Scientist too Unimaid 06 set......Immanuel Wallenstein's World System Theory is my best and Wallenstein is too...just read your info on your blog...our North opportunity never show?

(1) (Reply)

Adeola Odeku Street In V. I. / Ace Courier Express Interview / Is This Also One Of Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.