Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Need Help On Sony Cyber Shot DSC-W710 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Help On Sony Cyber Shot DSC-W710 (896 Views)

PETER MCKINNON B ROLL CHALLENGE | Shot on Sony A6300 / I Shot And Edited This Movie With My Tecno / These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Sony Cyber Shot DSC-W710 by mickky88: 1:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Please i need some one that can help me out on how to fix my sony DSC-W710, i dont know what wrong with the camera, every time i on it the lens does not come out and few second the next thing is "turn the power off and on again" have try it several time but still the same, but once i try to charge it and if i on it back it we display normal but the problem is if i try to take a pics or video the camera lens wont come out and it we display "turn the power off and on again"...

Please kindly drop ideal on how i can fix it

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Create A Site Aanner For Free / Any Body Who Knows How To Customise Jersy Should Come Here>>>>>> / The World Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.