Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies (40353 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by uche87(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2016
The beauty of anger and outburst is that it has a way of purging an individual of hidden secrets and bitterness he has been nursing over time. Olamide's rants on Twitter about Mavin records producer, Don Jazzy speaks volume of a lot about the Bariga, Lagos born indigenous artiste.

Below are some top revelations deduced from the entire scenario:

(1) Olamide and Don Jazzy were never really friends:

Olamide and Don Jazzy could have recorded one hit song titled 'Skelemba' together but the relationship between the duo was a mere working relationship which is indicated in the despicable things Olamide said about Don Jazzy freely via the social media like he rehearsed for it.

(2) Olamide is of a highly questionable character:

Music they say comes from the soul and there is the high possibility of an artiste singing from the way he sees the society. Olamide has been known to be vulgar in his songs. He preaches violence, talks about indiscriminate sex, alcohol and weed. He portrayed the vivid picture on the Headies Award stage by using swear words in Yoruba language. He also allegedly destroyed the Headies green room and beat up a fan that hailed him at the event. This is not the image he wants his son, Miliano to take after.

(3) Don Jazzy may not be as good as we think he is in music productions:

Olamide alleged on Twitter that Don Jazzy has recruited some 'maids' who help him in cooking beats while he puts his name on it and claims the credit. It’s a pity he didn't go further on this interesting revelation. There is no smoke without fire and there is an element of truth in every rumour. Olamide must have exploited a crack in the Mavins dynasty to obtain that rare information. Don Jazzy will expectedly tidy up loose ends in order not to tarnish his brilliant resume.

(4) Don Jazzy's humility on the social media might be a publicity stunt:

Olamide accused Don Jazzy of giving unprecedented support to one comical fellow or presumably an artiste named Vic O who has recorded some of the worst songs in the history of Nigerian entertainment like his Adele's Hello cover. According to the YBNL boss, Don Jazzy was only following Twitter trends to maintain recognition on the social media.

(5) Olamide's reference to Don Jazzy's alleged ill-treatment of former colleague, Dbanj shows the 'pounded yam' of 10 years may still be steaming:

Olamide accused Don Jazzy of 'killing Dbanj with packaging' which sounds connotative. He also claimed Dbanj who is older than the producer named him 'the Don' out of respect while they worked together. This according to Olamide is some sort of respect Don Jazzy doesn't deserve.

(6) Olamide lobbied to feature Mavin female artiste, Di'ja on a song but Don Jazzy sabotaged the collaboration:

This is another sign of a strained relationship between Don Jazzy and Olamide as the request to feature Di'ja could have been thwarted by her boss due to his apathy for Olamide's songs and probably that of his crew members.

(7) Olamide seems to be in control of some Lagos miscreants:

Olamide who claims to represent the street has vowed to attack Don Jazzy if he visits the Mainland part of Lagos where he is based and dominates with his people as against Don Jazzy who stays on the Island. This reminds me of the bitter rivalries in Nigerian politics.

(cool Wande Coals seems impressed with Olamide for attacking his former boss, Don Jazzy:

Former Don Jazzy's Mo'hits singer, Wande Coal went on Twitter and laughed at the whole trending drama by typing 'LOL' after which he followed Olamide on Twitter. On a day like that, out of vigilance, it’s safe to say he supported Olamide against Don Jazzy due to some reservations.

(9) The weakness or conspiracy of the Headies Awards Committee has been exposed:

Many social media users felt the award should have gone to Kiss Daniel with his monster hit titled 'Woju' and 'Laye' which were like the MTV anthem. Lil Kesh is more popular than Reekado Banks. So what happened? Maybe the streets which the YBNL crew represents don’t use the internet or vote. They only support by listening.

(10) Don Jazzy's maturity and composure after Olamide's painful verbal assaults against him on Twitter shows how deep he regards his image in the Nigerian society.

This has a close similarity to that of the altercation between the former Minister of Niger Delta affairs, Elder Godsday Orubebe and the former Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Professor Attahiru Jega during the announcement of the presidential elections results.

The way Di'ja showed excitement at the way Don Jazzy called out Olamide on the stage speaks volume of the childishness in her which she needs to get over in order to lead her fans productively.

Additionally, it also depicts a clash of interests and priorities between Olamide and Don Jazzy. Don Jazzy felt it was all about the Hyundai car award while Olamide was infuriated as he was fighting for the alleged robbed honour of Lil Kesh, his artiste.

Osayimwen Osahon George
Associate Writer and Editor at Tori.ng

See more at: http://villagetowncrier..com.ng/2016/01/top-10-revelations-from-don-jazzy-and.html#sthash.6Zsxlivr.dpuf

cc Lalasticlala Seun pls do the needful. Happy Sunday!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by endy4oxide(m): 7:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide and don j stole d show..#headies2015
Bt don j start wetin him no fit finish...
He fu'ckd up for calling out olamide on stage ....

2016 go mad
Don jazzy VS Olamidde
Vector VS Ycee

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Toybreezy: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2016
No collabo for a while for the two acts

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by princejayboss: 7:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Lol .... @op I have few questions for you..... Would you have your son take after Olamide as role model or don jazzy?

Even if Don jazzy is a demon inside.... At least his sold out image can implore one to see him as a decent person and can be a choose as a role model.

Irrespective of how you and few may feel about this ..... Olamide disrespected virtually every person there including a senator of the state of Nigeria..... The moment he flipped the mic to the floor and pouring the drink he had .... Then vandalism attached to his name afterwards.... Someone need to correct the kid..

Because you have money does not give you the right to disrespect people in that regard.

If Olamide feels that the award was a fix, he should have returned the three award he got instantly.... If the organizers can not rob your three award, why will they rob you of the Kish award.....

The world is now online frequency.... One can quite agree with me that MAVIN RECORDS have the strongest online fan base as group and as such had more followers to vote them to the award ..... Personally I think Kish should be mad with his CEO that can not build a strong online fan base to get him an award.....

Speaking of beat and production...... How in you widest mind do you think don jazzy will produce for all the act at the same time .... Him be machine?...... No producer does it alone at least not in the level don jazzy is now considering number of music he dishes out in a year.....

Olamide also forgot that don jazzy did a beat for jayz, Beyoncé and Kanye west...... Maybe don jazzy maids when to US and cooked the beat too?

No matter how we want to see it .... If he (don jazzy) can deliver a group on top of Nigeria music industry within two years after two years of D'banj saga....

D'banj left and others too .... Where are today musical wise .... Though they are doing good in all aspects...... We have to love the guy don jazzy, he has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he is dope.

Finally.... I understand that Olamide was mad about the stalled deal with Di'Ja .... Imagine the one and only Nigerian ASA doing collabo with Olamide or brymo doing collabo with lil Kish...... Does it make sense....?

333 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by ShakurM(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Personally there is something fake about that Don Jazzy, something is wrong somewhere but Olamide n Don Jazzy don chop afternoon food, let me Kermit the frog on their matter jare angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 03, 2016
I agree with you but enough of this olamide vs Don jazzy wahala, since yesterday, the whole nairaland is littered with this stuff and its annoying. Nairaland is not for kids alone, there are better things going on in the world please. This is no news

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by blackb2(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2016
AkiiKa!
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by ghostdvirus(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Is better ppl criticize u for who you re than been praise for been fake
#TeamLeaveTrashForLawma

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Matttthew(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Shoro Niyen

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by millionboi(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
pool
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Matttthew(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Money is the root of all sIn.... Continua
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by kirchofff(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Don't leave every trash 4 lawma..........trowey some by ur self

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by NaLaugh: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
No. 11: Y'all need to move on about the matter. It's not that important.

12 Likes

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by jomoh: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
princejayboss:
Lol .... @op I have few questions for you..... Would you have your son take after Olamide as role model or don jazzy?

Even if Don jazzy is a demon inside.... At least his sold out image can implore one to see him as a decent person and can be a choose as a role model.

Irrespective of how you and few may feel about this ..... Olamide disrespected virtually every person there including a senator of the state of Nigeria..... The moment he flipped the mic to the floor and pouring the drink he had .... Then vandalism attached to his name afterwards.... Someone need to correct the kid..

Because you have money does not give you the right to disrespect people in that regard.

If Olamide feels that the award was a fix, he should have returned the three award he got instantly.... If the organizers can not rob your three award, why will they rob you of the Kish award.....

The world is now online frequency.... One can quite agree with me that MAVIN RECORDS have the strongest online fan base as group and as such had more followers to vote them to the award ..... Personally I think Kish should be mad with his CEO that can not build a strong online fan base to get him an award.....

Speaking of beat and production...... How in you widest mind do you think don jazzy will produce for all the act at the same time .... Him be machine?...... No producer does it alone at least not in the level don jazzy is now considering number of music he dishes out in a year.....

Olamide also forgot that don jazzy did a beat for jayz, Beyoncé and Kanye west...... Maybe don jazzy maids when to US and cooked the beat too?

No matter how we want to see it .... If he (don jazzy) can deliver a group on top of Nigeria music industry within two years after two years of D'banj saga....

D'banj left and others too .... Where are today musical wise .... Though they are doing good in all aspects...... We have to love the guy don jazzy, he has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he is dope.

Finally.... I understand that Olamide was mad about the stalled deal with Di'Ja .... Imagine the one and only Nigerian ASA doing collabo with Olamide or brymo doing collabo with lil Kish...... Does it make sense....?

Even though am a fan of both of them but I will rather prefer a real Wolf than a Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Olamide won't be the first to call out Don jazzy as a pretender. His list of accusers is gets longer. Almost on a yearly basis. Who knew Timaya too never really liked him.

FYI Olamide can do collabo with any Nigerian artiste. He is an all round singer not just a Rapper.

BTW I think its now official that Don Jazzy dare not enter Bariga. You might also add mushin because of Wande Coal.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Teamybnl: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Uhmmm, thats quite owkay.
Tiwa Savage Accidentally Flashed Her B*oobs During A Video Shot (photos)
Click Here To See Photos
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Simitrendy: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
This case should be closed.. I would have talked to Olamide' management on this ish but I'm kinda busy.

One thing Nigerian Artiste don't know is that beefs do destroy career just like it destroyed Eedris Abdulkareem own.

And concerning this award, Like seriously! If Animashaun and Headies Crew used d Voting honestly then Reekado is the winner . Last year who will believe that Runtown won't win the next rated . It has to go.

Then what Don Jazzy said is sh*t its a little or full pride. He shouldn't have said it

Lil Kesh is good but vulgar language are most in his lyrics. Damn! I don't allow my younger ones to listen to his song.

But Reekado Banks is a lil better.

In short Nigeria Music Industry has a long way to go.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by olaolulazio(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Keep it coming!
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Matttthew(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
sad angry
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by Gloryblossom(f): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by ZYZZA: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
With all this don baba never even talk "pemm"

Much respect don baba keep ruling the nation. Leave the street for them

Mumu agboro Yoruba boys

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by millionboi(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
endy4oxide:

2016 go mad
Don jazzy VS Olamidde
Vector VS Ycee
mek i hear.........Any of dem dat disturbs d pyblic peace wil end his carrer in jail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by kenedy175(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
How will this make me pass my pathology test tomorrow? undecided

Rubbish! !

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by millionboi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
endy4oxide:

2016 go mad
Don jazzy VS Olamidde
Vector VS Ycee
mek i hear.........Any of dem dat disturbs d public peace wil end his music carrier in jail

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by sltn(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
shuoo
Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by kenedy175(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Simitrendy:
k
For kolanut

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by oluwasure: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide is King!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by missKiffy(f): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
We've had enough of this abeg lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by kennydee05(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Leave Trash for LAWMA

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies by deeswagger: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) / Denrele & Miz Gold Go Wild At A Pool Party(photos) / Christopher Okagbue: "How I Control My Sexual Urges On Set" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.