Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria (57294 Views)

Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria / Flood In Makurdi Benue State In 2016 - Touching Photos / Iā€™ ll Industrialised Ondo State ā€“ APC guber aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by chinchum(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
FKO81:

According to southwest propaganda
Facts & figures. Industrial throughput !, not sentimental conjectures and fantasies
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by MXrep: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
The real truth is that yorubas don't own a any of the industries they boast with, unlike what is obtainable in the east. Giving out lands for white man to build is no brainer

5 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Murcy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
KANO.
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
You know the truth but shame will not allow you to admit it in public.

Kiokiokiokiokiokiok
Jaideyone:
99% igbos? delusion of grandeur
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki you don't even have a village /town anymore.

We bought up everything.

Cry me a river.

Hohohohoh
jstbeinhonest:

You are a joke,the jews are responsible for majority of the industrilaization in the us,The indians dominate the local commerce in the uk.Does that mean they owned/own the us/uk?.I guess you dont understand why the govt always say we need more direct foreign investment.You just come to nairaland and type nonsense.Your username says a lot,Your brain has been taken.
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
princdebola201:

Can you list 200 industries in abia with their full address and location while. I list 250 industries in ogun with their full adress and location.

If you don't have the full address and location you can List them and provide a link to back it up while l also do the same

Boy, remain stupid because we can't offer you a job in Abia, you are not yet to that level.
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
princdebola201:

List 300 industries in anambra and provide a link for everybody to confirm while I list 350 from ogun state

Stop the lies, no one is going to list anything for you, maybe you are one of these boko boys looking for some plants to bomb. Ode.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Omotaday:
Shut up. Do you even know that there is a company in Ogun that manufacture Military stuffs like APC, fighter jet and the rest? U ppl dont use google at all.

, fighter jet? grin grin grin truely illiteracy is a sin. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
TedBaker:
Ogun keh? Na only ottah farm dey dere ooo. Meanwhile biafrauds go jst dey yarn anyhow, bcoz deir states no dominate d list.
Why should they raise any eyebrow?after all they are not part of Nigeria anymore
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
playerinc:
Anambra state nko?
Anambra is not aNigerian state,Its Biafra
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Cool83(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
TedBaker:
Ogun keh? Na only ottah farm dey dere ooo. Meanwhile biafrauds go jst dey yarn anyhow, bcoz deir states no dominate d list.
you know nothing, what is ota farm
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2016
amtaken:
You know the truth but shame will not allow you to admit it in public.

Kiokiokiokiokiokiok
indeed
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by after1: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2016
amtaken:
Kikikikikikikikikiki you don't even have a village /town anymore.

We bought up everything.

Cry me a river.

Hohohohoh

You lazy nitwit should shut up and go play with sand. You have no shame.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by pasol4real(m): 6:15am On Jan 04, 2016
MXrep:

Abia has more industries than anambra, Aba is the most industrialized city in SE/SS (non oil) so if Onitsha has these how much more Aba. Also ur inclusion of Akwa Ibom shows the level of ignorance among yoruba ppl regarding what is happening outside their region.
Meanwhile, still on anambra, let me show a bit of Nnewi, parading probably the highest number of indigenous industries like Innoson, Ibeto, Chikason, Ogbuawa, Louis Carter, Cutix Cables, the list is endless
Guy u go kill this odua ppl o
No say i no warn u o
Killing is a sin grin
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2016
And you have no land.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
after1:

You lazy nitwit should shut up and go play with sand. You have no shame.
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2016
PentiumPro:

Stop referring to all those cottage industries in Aba. Aside Nigeria Breweries, the only thriving industry in Aba is the hotel business just like Owerri.
Remove Industrial road before Ogbor Hills road, Aba is a useless town in term of industries.
that useless city has west Africa's most modern and largest aluminium plant (GZI industries)
it has west africas biggest malting plant(aba malting plant).Aba's so called cottage industries include tonimas,7-up,pz,glass industries etc.
sis please be fair and objective in your posts

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by after1: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2016
amtaken:
And you have no land.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Go sell your gala in traffic and stop disgracing your family online. Dumb illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Saintabey: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Bureaucratic bottlenecks for prospective investors in Ogun was removed by the governor through ministry of commerce and industry and this made the ogun state as industrial hub of the nation ahead of lagos state.

The number of industries in Agbara alone dwarfs what we have in whole of Onitsha and Nnewi axis.

The governor restructured the Bureau of Lands and Survey to make it more efficient with transparent and accountable operations.

The IGR of ogun state is one of the criteria used by PMB to have selected KEMI ADEOSUN AS MINISTER OF FINANCE

Govenor Amosun is an accountant of repute with many years of experience, he has been able to muscle industries in the state which hitherto paid taxes and levies to the Lagos State to put their money where their mouth is.#KudosToOgunState

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2016
Do you have land you diabolic ritualist/rapist?

Incest champion.

1 year one wife on top your one squatting room.

No savings whatsoever. The little money you realised from selling your land you used in buying Peugeot 505 4th hand and use the rest for your 5th baby mama's baby's ceremony, the baby she got from another man.

By the way I heard one of your wives is back, after eloping with another man and having 5 children for him. When is the welcome party for her or you have not sold land yet?

Useless lots.

after1:

Go sell your gala in traffic and stop disgracing your family online. Dumb illiterate.

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2016
Seun

Lalasticlala

after1:
[s][/s]

WTF is all this nonsense you spewing about land, why telling us the story of your pathetic family. May the soul of your parent rest in pieces. Pathetic.
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nig govt responsible for poor industrialization in East. No international airport, no seaport , no standard road, and other project obtainable in north and west not to talk of our shit universities, teaching hospitals,stadia, and poor agric systems. Some of our govs are not helping matters at all.
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sammy888:
Nig govt responsible for poor industrialization in East. No international airport, no seaport , no standard road, and other project obtainable in north and west not to talk of our shit universities, teaching hospitals,stadia, and poor agric systems. Some of our govs are not helping matters at all.
God is responsible for the seaport He did not put a sea there na?

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
What are we arguing here ? Ogun is more industrialized than Anambra for obvious reason,proximity to Lagos.
Now,if we are talking about indigenous industries then Anambra has more of that.

People don't understand why the Yoruba tribe love ONE NIGERIA so much,they and the Hausa/North are the biggest beneficiary of that union. If Nigeria breaks today Lagos lose its hold on the Nigerian economy because everything will be split.

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by orimsamsam(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
princdebola201:

Biafraudians and fraud be like bread and beanscheesycheesy

After opening the Link no doubt fraud runs in an average igbo man Blood..

Nairalanders look at the name of company address I found in the link of companies in Abia state LOLcheesycheesy

Favoured Pearls School
4, Dapo Adeoye Street, Off Deeper Life Church,
Soluyi, Gbagada, Lagos, Lagos, Abia

Aba Textile Mills Plc
Chris Ogunbanjo Way Erunwon Road P.M.B.
2029, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria, Ijebu-
Ode, Abia

Redington Nigeria Limited
27 Ribadu Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Abia

Airborne International Courier
196-A, Tara House,2nd Floor, Cavel Cross Lane
No.8, Dr.Viegas Street, Chira Bazar, Mumbai,
India, Aba, Abia

e-diplomatic.com
Katlakalna 10, Riga, Latvia, Abeokuta, Abia

Globe Motors Holdings Nigeria
Limited
8, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Abia

Progenics Corp Limited
50/52 Toyin Street, P.M.B. 21010, Lagos, Abia

Alumaco Plc
32 Creek Road, Apapa, Lagos, Abia

Betel Associates Limited
18 Moloney Onikan, (2nd Floor), Lagos, Abia

This is a shameful act , why re igbos always live in Denial.
You can verify here before he deletes it
www.businesslist.com.ng/state/abia/2
lol. Dis na confirm fraud
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sammy888:
[s]Nig govt responsible for poor industrialization in East. No international airport, no seaport , no standard road, and other project obtainable in north and west not to talk of our shit universities, teaching hospitals,stadia, and poor agric systems. Some of our govs are not helping matters at all[/s].
Have ever cross River Niger before Anu some you guys will come online and be writing rubbish, eastern states is far better than those slums in west you called states

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Propaganda can't sustain you guys, a state that find it difficult to pay workers salaries and has abounded all the projects he started, how many of the industries are own by Ogun indigene

2 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
post=50527407:

Have ever cross River Niger before Anu some you guys will come online and be writing rubbish, eastern states is far better than those slums in west you called states
It is a known fact that Igbos love insult and have knack for exaggeration. I am an Anambrarian don't suppose I know little about east. Apart from Enugu, Asaba and ph there is nothing worth mentioning about Igbo states.
Roads=0, nnewi is trying but not much, APGA have refused to give her a facelift instead giving it tiny tiny roads ie one lane with poor drainage system.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Know what is industry and what is business enterprise owned by many individuals Cutix IVM Chikason group these are few I know very good in Nnewi
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sammy888:

It is a known fact that Igbos love insult and have knack for exaggeration. I am an Anambrarian don't suppose I know little about east. Apart from Enugu, Asaba and ph there is nothing worth mentioning about Igbo states.
Roads=0, nnewi is trying but not much, APGA have refused to give her a facelift instead giving it tiny tiny roads ie one lane with poor drainage system.
You know little boy, I'm recommending this thread for you please endure to go through the thread from page one to last, this is just one out of three major cities in Anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/3027070/onitsha-one-biggest-river-port/8

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by asha80(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sammy888:

first and foremost Asaba ,Enugu and ph are cities not states..for you to feel Asaba is better than umuahia or abakiliki let alone owerri shows you really don't know much about east..not arguing federal rds or some of the universities here

2 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by ImoRiver: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ogun, Anambra, Abia and Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / Olisa Metuh Organizes Kuje Prison Football Competition (Pictures) / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.