Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria (57341 Views)

Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria / Flood In Makurdi Benue State In 2016 - Touching Photos / Iā€™ ll Industrialised Ondo State ā€“ APC guber aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Scholes007:
I don't like Ignorant people talking about Abia state.
as for Aba I concur. E b industrial town full stop.
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Klinee:
It is obvious that you just been sentimental
do explain
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by omoyowa: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sammy888:
where is erisco food located in the east

Erisco is owned by an Anambra man from Amichi.....but in lagos
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2016
omoyowa:

Erisco is owned by an Anambra man from Amichi.....but in lagos
thanks, but I wonder why my people go dey shout am Like say erisco dey east.
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by tysontim(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2016
The only thing holding Aba down is poor road infrastructure otherwise this won't be an argument, Abia state is one of the biggest industrial state if not the biggest. Now a road to link Aba with the emerging industrial cities of Uturu and Ohafia is on the cards, not forgetting Umuahia especially Mission Hill To Osah side that has some private heavy indusries. Then add the government owned ones that will soon start production because of their new owners. So too is the Chinese company willing to build the Obiaku seaport that opens up to the Atlantic Ocean . The only drawback is the settlement of communities that live near the river banks and its approval by FG. Now is the time where an Igbo president would have come in.

On side note Combining all the major cities in Anambra, then Anambra becomes the first, the state is has industries no doubt.
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by asha80(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2016
tysontim:
The only thing holding Aba down is poor road infrastructure otherwise this won't be an argument, Abia state is one of the biggest industrial state if not the biggest. Now a road to link Aba with the emerging industrial cities of Uturu and Ohafia is on the cards, not forgetting Umuahia especially Mission Hill To Osah side that has some private heavy indusries. Then add the government owned ones that will soon start production because of their new owners. So too is the Chinese company willing to build the Obiaku seaport that opens up to the Atlantic Ocean . The only drawback is the settlement of communities that live near the river banks and its approval by FG. Now is the time where an Igbo president would have come in.

On side note Combining all the major cities in Anambra, then Anambra becomes the first, the state is has industries no doubt.
industrial ohafia?
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Brightgem(f): 6:54pm On May 12, 2017
presidential:
pls dont compare rivers and lagos in terms of industrialisation. i av lived in both states. apart from trans amadi, how many industrial zone or layout does rivers have when compared to lagos?
Hello, You appear to have tried to message me, but I have not seen it reflecting in my mail, any thing I can help you with?
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by eazyway212: 9:38pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by zelnababa(m): 5:46am On Nov 27, 2023
OrlandoOwoh:

You're right. An example is Farmex Meyer, a drug company. Its administrative office is in Lagos State while its factory is in front of NBL along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway in Sango-Ota, Ogun State.
nope, everything is in ogun state

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ā‚¦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.