Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,075 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:29 AM

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This (33659 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Treasurer Looters Vs Pickpockets: EFCC Posted This On its Facebook Timeline / Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by aminho(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Ado Bala (a soldier in the Nigerian Army) posted:

"To God Be The Glory...I was in the company of Col E.Odeh, Mjr. Y M. Isa. Brig. A. Adegoke. While at a junction near an area called Gonge 1 in Maiduguri town, a girl of about 8yrs old came towards us with a rubber bucket of 5 liter container size with pure water (satchet water) on the surface while beneath the water, the container was filled up with 2 kg of samtex improvised explosive. She move near me and I said to her in Hausa "Ke ina zuwa ai babu hanya!" ("Hey girl where are you going there's no road"wink

"The young girl replied in Hausa: "Wancan ne ya ce in kawo muku" (Meaning - "It's that man that said I should bring you this water"wink

I said "drop it on that sand! Luckily the girl dropped it and I was about 12 meters away from her.

I noticed the young man she was pointing at and I hurriedly ordered for his arrest while he was trying to dodge.

I shouted to my colleagues to pan out and I took the little girl away quickly for safety.

Luckily, the device didn't explode and the bokoboy is now in custody.

Imaging the man just met the little girl on the street she was sent by her mother to go and buy foodstuff at a nearby shop.

I asked the mother not to send her out again, the mother started crying and told us that the girl just returned from an Arabic primary school near by.

Let's us all be very vigilante.

MAY GOD PROTECT US ALL!"

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/soldier-shares-
near-death-experience.html

198 Likes 19 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Simplymeah: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2016
Ok
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by maxti: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2016
God help us.
She would have been termed a suicide bomber

40 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by delishpot: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2016
Many succide bombers are as much victims as those their bombs kill.

It is obvious that small girls will not willingly decide to blowup themselves because they so much love BH

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by blazetitov: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Op, source of this beautiful story?? That boko boy should be treated the Guatanamo way!

14 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2016
booked
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by MayorofLagos(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2016
Allahu Akbar!
This is a success story. This is what we want to hear in media, the heroism and gallant effort of soldiers and citizens.

Tell that bokoman burobaka for sending this precious little girl to die and kill others along. Kutumabanka, shege bokoharam.

37 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by aminho(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2016
Sai godiya

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Thank God du o. So thats the new method this BH is using

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by PentiumPro(f): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Biafrans are not going to be happy with this good success story because no Nigerian solider died.

48 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Aminat508(f): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2016
Sai godiya smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by modath(f): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:
Biafrans are not going to be happy with this good success story because no Nigerian solider died.

Not at all... Every success NA records is like a spear burrowing deep into their hateful hearts...

*For those asking if this concerns Biabia, YES it does cos if the article had been about loss of lives, the usual song & dance would have ensued, Alh Lai's head would have been called for on a stake, PMB would also be ridiculed & what not..

So save the hypocritical question for your wake of vultures!! sad

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by kestolove95(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Story story
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by after1: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

Fact.

11 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by PentiumPro(f): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2016
modath:

Not at all... Every success NA records is like a spear burrowing deep into their hateful hearts...

They are completely off from this little success story thread. Just create one thread with 100 Nigerian soldiers dead or missing, and you should come and see the way they will be jubilating, mastubattingg, congratulating themselves and generally mocking the NA.
Very pathetic excuse of humans.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Oblitz(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2016
These Boko boys are very creative.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Mustay(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2016
aminho:
Ado Bala (a soldier in the Nigerian Army) posted:

I said "drop it on that sand! Luckily the girl dropped it and I was about 12 meters away from her.

I noticed the young man she was pointing at and I hurriedly ordered for his arrest while he was trying to dodge.

Luckily, the device didn't explode and the bokoboy is now in custody.

Imaging the man just met the little girl on the street she was sent by her mother to go and buy foodstuff at a nearby shop.

We burning buckets now too?

Terrorists will alter their modes of operation when we keep banning old methods they've adopted.

We need to invest heavily in orientation, technology (e.g. bomb detectors) + intelligence (which was what this officer exhibited). Typically, soldiers are 'soft' targets in this kind of 'war'.

We must not succumb to the whims of the terrorists in making us afraid of them. Citizens need to he heavily engaged to fish these monsters out. Security agents need to interview surviving suicide bombers (ironical right wink) to trace the sponsors.

Until the source of the flood is discovered and stopped, water will continue spilling out from different outlets.

Nigeria - good people, great nation (Adieu Dora).

PS: Just remembered Dora's shock and insistence that Nigerians aren't terrorists after the Muttalab incident. Hmmmm

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by kenny987(f): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Some people on this thread are so odd! How does it all boil down to Biafra? Can u not stay on topic? Do u sleep and breathe Biafra? Does it relate to u in any way? Why would you allow mischief dwell in ur heart so much that u do not know where to draw the line and ur objectivity is shot to hell?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2016
What is annoying is that,when bokoharam capture a soldier they will be cutting his body into pieces until he bleed to death.But if our soldiers capture a bokoharam they will put him in detention rather than kill him.This same bokoharam will later be given amnesty by his brother who is the president of the north.I don't know why our soldiers are keeping this boys.Kill them as soon as they are caught.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by omenka(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2016
I don't know how true this story is but one thing I know is that all of the child "suicide bombers" are oblivious of what they are being led into.

I put the suicide in quotes because, technically, they aren't suicide bombers, they are simply innocent ignorant "errand" boys and girls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Mustay(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Love Machine:
What is annoying is that,when bokoharam capture a soldier they will be cutting his body into pieces until he bleed to death.But if our soldiers capture a bokoharam they will put him in detention rather than kill him.This same bokoharam will later be given amnesty by his brother who is the president of the north. I don't know why our soldiers are keeping this boys.Kill them as soon as they are caught.

You spoilt the analysis with the bolded.

1. Security officers are properly trained to deal with terrorists, hence killing an informant (a captured terrorist) is an unwise thing to do. It hampers investigation(s).

2. When has PMB granted amnesty to any of these members since he took office?

3. We do not have a president of the north. What we have is a President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

4. If amnesty you mentioned above by any chance of not being misconstrued is Amnesty International, then that's one more reason not to 'kill them off' as you suggest.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by KevinDein: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

They are completely off from this little success story thread. Just create one thread with 100 Nigerian soldiers dead or missing, and you should come and see the way they will be jubilsting, mastubattingg and generally mocking the NA.
Very pathetic excuse of humans.
biafrans are the scums of the earth. Bunch of educated illiterates angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Okanokan(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2016
We thank God for saving the lives of members of the Nigeria Armed Forces. Kudos to the Nigeria Armed Forces and our Security Agencies!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by vedaxcool(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2016
May God strike that man the fool giving little girls bombs, his sponsors and affiliates dead. Amen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by femidejulius(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2016
On nairaland, there's an unwritten constitution :

Thou shall provide source or ye shall be asked 'OP, source or idonbelieve it.

Provide a convincing source or I will write my story of how Srg. Bala Dauda stopped a boko girl in Bama yesterday morning too and believe me, it is a story that will sell. cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by dialfa: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2016
story for the doGs
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2016
Mustay:

You spoilt the analysis with the bolded.

1. Security officers are properly trained to deal with terrorists, hence killing an informant (a captured terrorist) is an unwise thing to do. It hampers investigation(s).

2. When has PMB granted amnesty to any of these members since he took over office?

3. We do not have a president of the north. What we have is a President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

4. If amnesty you mentioned above by any chance of not being misconstrued is Amnesty International, then that's one more reason not to 'kill them off' as you suggest.

What about the hundreds of bokoharam detainees that were released last year by the president?
Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by kenny987(f): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2016
KevinDein:
]I fuuccking hate biafran bastards because they are hateful sons and daughters of biiittches. There I said it angry

Oh dear! Hate harder...drives u faster to d great beyond!

6 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by carinmom(f): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Aminat508:
Sai godiya smiley
hmmm gaskiya ne smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This by kenny987(f): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
see em, by there post u shall knw dem, d flat headies

Learn to be decent...derogatory expressions make u more childish.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? / Atiku Locks Down Owerri / Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.