Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? (3613 Views)

Kaka On A Loan Deal To Man United / Full Name Of Kaka & Robinho / Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? by edmunds: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2009
Hi Nairalanders, my name is Edmunds, now that CR7 is leaving Old Trafford for bernabeau and also KAKA leaving San Siro for bernabeau, so who do you think that will be the king and that will be most respected by the fans? pls cast ur votes,

Re: Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? by mastercee(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2009
it will definitely be ronaldo
Re: Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2009
Kaka
Re: Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? by biina: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2009
Just put a poll.
But answer is obvious Kaka.
Re: Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2009
I see Kaka outshining CR9
Re: Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? by tkb417(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2009
biina:

Just put a poll.
But answer is obvious Kaka.
huh?

The people at the Santiago dont think so (fans and admin)
so you guys can say whatever here, it doesnt count
Re: Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? by galatico(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2009
I'll give it to Ricardo Kaka
Re: Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? by dipo2much(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2009
Definitely will be kaka.

Reason: Kaka plays without unneccesary show off. And CR7 will never be able to live up to 80M£.
That amount was just too much. He will eventually live fustrated cos the fans will expect a MACHINE and he is just human
Re: Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? by chic2pimp(m): 1:53am On Aug 04, 2009
Dis is a tough one but for now i'll say kaka not by much. If they were bought for the same amount of money my answer might have been different
Re: Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? by Msd4: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2009
I vote for the almighty ****KAKA'****.He will definately perform more than ronaldo.Cr9 is just too proud and that makes him lose. undecided
Re: Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? by vikiviko(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
Kaka 's kind of game is supreme and influential, apart from goal scoring , creativity and inventiveness will come into play in Madrid's attack, close to the Zinedine, Figo, Ronaldo era.

(1) (Reply)

Carling Cup: Leeds United Vs Man United (0 - 3) On 20th September 2011 / Champions League: Arsenal - Olympiakos, 2-0 OnTuesday September 29. 2009 / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Portsmouth [1 - 0] On Saturday, 15th May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.