Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,532 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Did You Find God/Your Belief/Your Truth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did You Find God/Your Belief/Your Truth? (595 Views)

Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Find God/Your Belief/Your Truth? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2016
Brothers and Sisters in the house how did you find God or whatever thing you believe today as the Unmoved Mover or whatever you want to call it?

This is not for debate. Did you find the the truth I. the life of others whom you respect or is it a personal experience that revealed it to you? Did you hear a voice? Did you get a message from symbols and why did you interpret it to mean what you now hold as true?

I need you to be sincere about it. Whatever you say is not up for debate. I may ask some questions to understand better where I'm not clear.

Christians, Muslims, Traditional Worshippers (I'm sorry if you hate the term), Satanists, Everyone else. This is not a debate.
Re: How Did You Find God/Your Belief/Your Truth? by sule17(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2016
God is awesom he is everywhere
Re: How Did You Find God/Your Belief/Your Truth? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
sule17:
God is awesom he is everywhere
Was that how you came to belief him? A Yes or No will do if you don't feel like explaining anything.

(1) (Reply)

Can You See The Beauty In That Lie Or Ugly Situation? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/16 / A Gospel Of Poverty Or Prosperity:let's Rightly Divide The Word Of Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.