Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

See What Happened In Merrybet Shop - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Happened In Merrybet Shop (6495 Views)

World Cup: What Happened In 1966 Is Happening In 2018! / 2016/2017 Winnings Merrybet Only / How Do I View My Placed Online Bet On Merrybet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by osheno1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
bakusha:

Bwoda, se person go need 2 fire d 10k bonus on start b4 him go go kredit him acc ni? Abeg enlighten me oooo

Bros I no know o. Dey no give me any bonus when I join
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Orangina(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
What if you play3d the game N3,000 and told them you played it N30,000
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Onymerchandise: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Orangina:
What if you play3d the game N3,000 and told them you played it N30,000
In this instance you shot yourself on the foot, because the amount you paid them is the same amount that you would use to place bet. If face you pay them with N30,000 and bet N3000. Let's say their prediction was wrong they will pay you the N30,000*2 which is 60, 000. But consider if their prediction is correct you would be losing a whopping N18,000 on 2.50 odd. So if you are checking what you will gain also consider what you will lose.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by bakusha(m): 5:38am On Jan 06, 2016
osheno1:

Bros I no know o. Dey no give me any bonus when I join
thks. Na demo acc I mean, bt all d best sha cos I fire 200 4rm d Demo acc nd its turn out correct wt a winning of 600.
Is lik na until person go do bank deposit 2dia acc b4 man go fit claim d cash?
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by gahdfrey(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2016
badmank,pls help me understand d essentials on hw to use my goldbet account.....I dnt knw hw to go bou it
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by gahdfrey(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2016
osheno1 ah dey use first bank.....hw I go take credit my goldbet account
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by sotyuzono(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Since yestaday all there prediction jux dey cut
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by sotyuzono(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
This Goldbetz don fear me since 3days I paid out jux 1k oooo na I never get alart. Tank God na only 1k I use ooooo
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by psunda43(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2016
guys who understand what they meant by Goldbetz turbo? I transfer from Goldbetz account to my bank since Thursday o and I never get alert up till now o. some one please advice
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Onymerchandise: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
psunda43:
guys who understand what they meant by Goldbetz turbo? I transfer from Goldbetz account to my bank since Thursday o and I never get alert up till now o. some one please advice
It means Winner Otomo akoka has scamped with peoples money. Their website has been deactivated.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by sotyuzono(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Onymerchandise:

It means Winner Otomo akoka has scamped with peoples money. Their website has been deactivated.
those guys are criminals since on wednesday last week I paid out till nw I have nt seen any alert. Tnk God na 1k oooo nd nw u can't logging. Winner otomo should b investigated
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by kidgod: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
I hope Goldbetz is not running down. Me and my guys have over 120k in our accounts. I can't login to their site
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Onymerchandise: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
kidgod:
I hope Goldbetz is not running down. Me and my guys have over 120k in our accounts. I can't login to their site
That's a whole lot of money, my own na Ten K. We have to find a way to nail those guy.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by kidgod: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Im now able to login. But i can't do anything on their site. Its like they are working on it
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Onymerchandise: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
kidgod:
Im now able to login. But i can't do anything on their site. Its like they are working on it
I quess so because i saw that Website yesterday and tried to login but was not able to do so, but can now login in now and view my balance but is just that other options are not accessible, i quess they are doing maintenance on the website.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by iamdynamite(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2016
pls i need more info about this betting company.than ks
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2016
The site added verve,interswitch, mastercard but their site still dey scare me. The site also partner with bet9ja, merrybet etc.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Onymerchandise: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
This is the message i received from the mail i sent to them. Hello, We will be through with the development tomorrow. And full services will resume on Friday. We apologize for all inconviniences. Thanks
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by alexsamjnr(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Those that where suppose to receive alerts, ve they received it?
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Onymerchandise: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2016
alexsamjnr:
Those that where suppose to receive alerts, ve they received it?

As of now no, is just that the total account has been reversed back, the amount that i wanted to withdraw has been reversed back with the amount i have in their account. I will be waiting till tomorrow, to find out when they are true with the website upgrading.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by alexsamjnr(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
lets b hopeful and keep our fingers crossed
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Onymerchandise: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Every services on their website is functioning excecpt to withdraw, i wont committee anymore capital until am able to withdraw the one i have with them.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Where and how do they get funds to pay for this .
They just want to gain trust and gather enough money from you guys before they bail
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by alexsamjnr(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
seriously how can a site that wants to do invisible business not have a customer care number that connects. their number is always switched off......please these guys should do something about the telephone number.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Michaelonweluzo: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2016
They have refused to pay me my 9000 till date, I guess they have even closed down. It was a nice calculated scam that got me.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Onymerchandise: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Michaelonweluzo:
They have refused to pay me my 9000 till date, I guess they have even closed down. It was a nice calculated scam that got me.
Their website is still up and running.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Onymerchandise:

Their website is still up and running.
Ate you working with them??
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Onymerchandise: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
neroflo57:

Ate you working with them??
Which kind question is this, did i tell you, i am working with them, go and read the whole thread again and correct yourself.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by osheno1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Na wa o. Wetin come dey do goldbetz now. Since dey upgrade their site bugs just dey everywhere. I carry one pick now, out of 3 matches na just one I dey see. I for talk say na dem commot am, but d matches don enta.

Make dem find better programmers to program their site.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by manymen2(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
osheno1:
Na wa o. Wetin come dey do goldbetz now. Since dey upgrade their site bugs just dey everywhere. I carry one pick now, out of 3 matches na just one I dey see. I for talk say na dem commot am, but d matches don enta.

Make dem find better programmers to program their site.

No be only u o. I almost had heart attack when I check my picks and it says no of matches : 0. When i carried 2 matches and also insured it with about 27 thousand plus.

This is not doing their site any good. They better fix all d broken areas of their site quick.

But d match came out green sha
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by Onymerchandise: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
na the same with me i carried 2 matches only to see one but the 2 matches entered.
Re: See What Happened In Merrybet Shop by sotyuzono(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
SCAM ALART. Pls don't mind dis people ooo wich 27plus all of una dey work wif dt criminal winner otomo untill I withdraw my money b4 I will belive dis goldbetz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? / NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) / 100% Sure 2+ Odds For All Football Punters Direct To Your Phone.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.