Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,562 members, 7,801,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. (11631 Views)

Help With Modern Combat 4 / Modern Combat 4 Multiplayer / HELP!! How Can I Make Modern Combat 4 Work On Android 5.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. by TheMascot(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
pls I just spent nearly 2gb of data downloading the game and after the whole stuff.. it says invalid licence giving a buying option..and using the same download and stop trick for six guns is impossible as its a paid app..pls can some one help me out?..am seriously needing help..and oh..am using the innjoo max 2 and its not rooted .
Re: Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. by cao(f): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Err...anthoniosp (AKA TheMascot), I'm a tad bit surprised, I thought you thought that gaming was only for Nerds... wink
Anywho, can anyone help him?
Re: Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. by TheMascot(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
cao:
Err...anthoniosp (AKA TheMascot), I'm a tad bit surprised, I thought you thought that gaming was only for Nerds... wink
Anywho, can anyone help him?
lol..long time and happy new year..so you where waiting for this day abi..lol..sha DAT day..everything that happened was so unnecessary...oya..as the queen here..can you help me?..
Re: Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. by lekjons(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Move the. obb file away from android>obb>, then go to playstore and search for mc4, open it(the apk you installed) via playstore, it will start to download a new.obb file, cancel it after it downloads a few kb, then move the original .obb file(the one you downloaded) back to android>obb>*here*.

Open it with network for the first time..

Goodluck!!
Re: Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. by cao(f): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
TheMascot:
lol..long time and happy new year..so you where waiting for this day abi..lol..sha DAT day..everything that happened was so unnecessary...oya..as the queen here..can you help me?..
I'm merely observant, can't help you there mate. Hopefully, lekjons' suggestion helps...
Re: Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. by TheMascot(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekjons:
Move the. obb file away from android>obb>, then go to playstore and search for mc4, open it(the apk you installed) via playstore, it will start to download a new.obb file, cancel it after it downloads a few kb, then move the original .obb file(the one you downloaded) back to android>obb>*here*.

Open it with network for the first time..

Goodluck!!
got the same message...invalid license..
Re: Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. by lekjons(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
TheMascot:
got the same message...invalid license..
well, that's what i did with all Gameloft games that i had(Gangstar vegas, Gangstar rio and Six Guns) and it worked.

Did you sinc you Gmail before doing it?
Re: Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. by TheMascot(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekjons:
well, that's what i did with all Gameloft games that i had(Gangstar vegas, Gangstar rio and Six Guns) and it worked.

Did you sinc you Gmail before doing it?
yes..kind ah..but all those ones are free..
Re: Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. by Trex4(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ps someone help i have fifa 14 and data bt vverytime i open the apk its says download failed cus resources nt avaiable pls help
Re: Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. by princesuko(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
TheMascot:
pls I just spent nearly 2gb of data downloading the game and after the whole stuff.. it says invalid licence giving a buying option..and using the same download and stop trick for six guns is impossible as its a paid app..pls can some one help me out?..am seriously needing help..and oh..am using the innjoo max 2 and its not rooted .

Download Lucky patcher but since you are not rooted can't ascertain a 100% success. ..

Run lucky patcher then click the remove licence verification.. . Select Auto mode since your a newbie then patch.. Tested and trusted.. .

OR..

Download a Custom patch using lucky patcher this step works well for non rooted device. Then patch

(1) (Reply)

Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) / FIFA 2023 PPSSPP ISO Offline English Offline Mediafire / FIFA 24 Rebrands As EA FC 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.