Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (47875 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by sixtuschimere: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Aw!So lovely!Nigerian man proposed to his girlfriend in a helipad with two rings,one gold and the other silver.Mr W. Olaniyi decided to make it special for his girl, Funmi Olokede by proposing with two rings at the Helipad Dubai .The proposal has since gone viral.

Narrating the story,the engaged bride said....

'The history behind my two beautiful bands.The 1st little one is a gold and diamond gem.. He said he got that bcuz I love originalit. While the 2nd one is a sliver with a blue gem... He added that am a lover of blue and I love em bogus.. The problem is which to take??  Do I take d gold&diamonds or the silver?? Or do I just rock both together?? I know some of u might want to call me a bush gal,help pls'.

Congrats to her

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by poiZon: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Make we do wetin now

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by kokoA(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Warrisdis rubbish

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Blakjewelry(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
No be movie them dey act?

14 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Akkord4gov: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
I no go dey blame ladies again,na few madmen dey put the majority of us to woman supreme ego grin grin grin

Must we incorporate western behaviour to ours? Now,every ladies want to be proposed to in a more unique way,every ladies want unique pre wedding photos. And now we complain they are gold diggers,why won't they? Who don't want her friends and family to be amazed?

Me kneeling down to propose to you and later hustle to make you happy and provide for you? You must be joking. grin grin grin

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Akkord4gov:
I no go dey blame ladies again,na few madmen dey put the majority of us to woman supreme ego grin grin grin
...they are coming for you, Bro grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by DaBullIT(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Make we hear word

No be person propose with $20M diamond ring ?

My own proposal self na 55M 11 rings grin grin grin

Congrats

Why babes con dey add me now? Na joke I dey o I no get 55M extra wey I go use buy rings

Modified 10/1/16

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by oduastates: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Move this rubbish to romance section

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by oduastates: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
What is this doing in politics?
Are you trying to show us why and how Nigerian waste their forex on imported rubbish and the materialistic display of affection.
If not,

Move this thing to this romance section.

15 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
If after having a few rounds of hot sex, I turn to her and say; Sweedy, when are we having our traditional wedding? And she doesn't like it prolly because she's expecting me to tow the path of these lunatics kneeling down in the mall or at the airport in the presence of some strangers that add absolutely no value to our union, then I'll say to her; Sweedy I think we should just remain f.uck buddies until you're ready for marriage. grin

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by yungryce: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
some pple dey wait mk person throw dem one lyk say na football while dis one choose which one to return

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by holarid(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
that first pics tho.. she's posing for Instagram?? undecided undecided madam face your man and at least act surprised and excited a Little bit tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by miqos02(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
ok
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok! Welll done
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gosh, his fiancee looks like she helped David defeat Goliath. Congrats to them, anyways.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by miqos02(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
kokoA:
Warrisdis rubbish
help me ask op oh

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by HonourablePomk: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
OK next
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Kunlenoni: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
So what should I do to that

Next
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by ClassCaptain(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
..GPS.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by ekwelive: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
na by DAT one? and which lady no go Gree...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by EMriss(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
First page tinzz grin..₹jumpin up and down my bed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Waiting for the ladies to start ranting..,

Marie Curie wont inspire them... Never..,

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by IfyMega: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wow
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nonsense. Prettythicksme i believe we can do beta dan dis children
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by JaypeeAnics(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chai...money is speaking.....no be all dis Caesar wey propose to Eva.......he choose d wrong 0ace at d wrong time.....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
We black me are digging our 'marital grave' ourselves. How can you kneel to beg a lady to marry you? Seriously, after working hard you will also go on your knee to appease a lady to bring her problems and 'join' it to yours. What happens to the men our fathers gave birth to? Westernization has eroded our self worth as men.

The western man unknowingly started out just like this; buying their women flowers, wooing her, opening doors for her, kneeling to propose marriage and will appease her to keep her happy. Today the white lady wears the pant and the white men are just ball-less men whom are thrown out of the house upon any slight misunderstanding or shown the couch (if you have a gracious woman) where he lives and thinks of his 'sin' until her majesty decides whether to take him in or thrown him to the curb, and then get herself another wimp.

The only girl that a man should kneel to propose to is either your father is Obama or Buhari other than that, 'na to just ask her for phone ooh or even send her sms'.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by iyatrustee(f): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dis one he gave her 2 rings, I hope it is not sign that a second wife would join her soon? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by soleexx(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Not bad...But the diamond ring I got my wife was worth 658.599.999 dollars
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by destineguy12: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok kul
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by rawpadgin(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.