Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,619 members, 7,781,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 07:04 AM

Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric (2163 Views)

Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) / U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday / Iranians Burn Saudi Embassy After Execution Of Shiite Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
CROWDS have stormed Saudi Arabia's embassy in Tehran and set the building alight amid protests over the execution of a Shia cleric.

One photograph posted on Twitter showed a baying mob outside the embassy with small fires burning inside.

Another showed a room inside the building with smashed furniture strewn across the floor.

It comes after the execution of Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr, considered a terrorist by Riyadh but hailed in Iran as a champion of the rights of Saudi Arabia's marginalised Shi'ite minority.
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by madridguy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by bewla(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
jihad with issue
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by psucc(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
I knew it.

It was long expected.

They are waiting for Nigeria to click-in before they also show them their true colour.
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
madridguy:
Ok

Trust the Iranians , I am very sure they are already perfecting a plan to take out your APC chieftains

No wonder el rufai has suddenly gone mute
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by madridguy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Do you mean Iranians got PVC to vote come 2019 ?

APCLyingBastard:

Trust the Iranians , I am very sure they are already perfecting a plan to take out your APC chieftains

No wonder el rufai has suddenly gone mute

1 Like

Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by lekkie073(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
iranians r terrorists
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
S
madridguy:
Do you mean Iranians got PVC to vote come 2019 ?

Knowing how the Iranians take the trouble to avenge the death of any of their prominent Shiites like in Lebanon, they may not be around to contest any election in 2019
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekkie073:
iranians r terrorists

All Islamic terror groups are Sunnis supported and funded by Saudi Arabia
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
But they also have embassy in saudi and other countries so iran is not self sufficent .last time na american embassy
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by madridguy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
No sect will ever hold us to ransom- PMB

APCLyingBastard:
S

Knowing how the Iranians take the trouble to avenge the death of any of their prominent Shiites like in Lebanon, they may not be around to contest any election in 2019
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
madridguy:
No sect will ever hold us to ransom- PMB

Buhari is now abusing his powers to wage jihad on Shiites.
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by mostyg(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
There are enough problems in the middle east. A diplomatic solution must be sought before it leads to another war. Saudi and Iran have always been enemy.
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by madridguy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Forget that my brother. PMB his not against any tribe, religious group/belief but Sai Baba want sanity and discipline.

APCLyingBastard:

Buhari is now abusing his powers to wage jihad on Shiites.
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
madridguy:
Forget that my brother. PMB his not against any tribe, religious group/belief but Sai Baba want sanity and discipline.

The same Buhari that declared back in 2011 that Muslims should vote only Muslims?

The same Buhari that said he can not do more than what is constitutionally required for the regions that gave him just 5% vote?

The man is a compound sectional bigot!
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by lekkie073(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

All Islamic terror groups are Sunnis supported and funded by Saudi Arabia
yes....but shiites too r terrorists....their own specialty is targeting sunnis
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekkie073:

yes....but shiites too r terrorists....their own specialty is targeting sunnis

I don't see the problem there.

A cat that takes out the rat is very welcome in my house
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by lekkie073(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

I don't see the problem there.

A cat that takes out the rat is very welcome in my house
when there is no more rat to eat, dat cat will venture into ur pot.....

something the rat could not afford to try....
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekkie073:
when there is no more rat to eat, dat cat will venture into ur pot.....

something the rat could not afford to try....

The Sunnis are the worlds number one problem.

Name one single Shiite group backed by Iran that has carried out attacks on the West?
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by lekkie073(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

The Sunnis are the worlds number one problem.

Name one single Shiite group backed by Iran that has carried out attacks on the West?

hezbollah....
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekkie073:
hezbollah....

Hezbollah is limited to Lebanon and has never carried out an attack on the west.

They are sworn enemies to Israel and only concentrate attacking that country .

Israel blows their threat over proportion because they are the only ones focused on Palestine hole the rest of the Arab rag heads keep bombing everybody including themselves over nonsense.

Try another one.
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by lekkie073(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Hezbollah is limited to Lebanon and has never carried out an attack on the west.

They are sworn enemies to Israel and only concentrate attacking that country .

Israel blows their threat over proportion because they are the only ones focused on Palestine hole the rest of the Arab rag heads keep bombing everybody including themselves over nonsense.

Try another one.
hezbollah is funded by iran....iran uses them for proxy wars against israel who is part of the west
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekkie073:
hezbollah is funded by iran....iran uses them for proxy wars against israel who is part of the west

So now Israel is the west too Abi?

Are they part of Europe? Is Israel a NATO member?

I guess Israel is the 51st state of America
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by lekkie073(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

So now Israel is the west too Abi?

Are they part of Europe? Is Israel a NATO member?

I guess Israel is the 51st state of America
Israel is a non nato ally..
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekkie073:

Israel is a non nato ally..

Let me help you.

Al Nusra Front - Sunni

Al Qaeda - Sunni

Boko Haram - Sunni

Al Qaeda in the Magreb - Sunni

Al Qaeda in Yemem - Sunni

El Shabab - Sunni

Islamic State of Iraq and Levant - Sunni
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by lekkie073(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Let me help you.

Al Nusra Front - Sunni

Al Qaeda - Sunni

Boko Haram - Sunni

Al Qaeda in the Magreb - Sunni

Al Qaeda in Yemem - Sunni

El Shabab - Sunni

Islamic State of Iraq and Levant - Sunni

90% of muslims in d world are sunni

So its possible dat 9 out of 10 terrorist groups r sunni

1 Like

Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by APCLyingBastard: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekkie073:

Yeah right.

Just like you want to claim that Islam is a religion of peace. How come then are it's extremist not extremely peaceful instead of the lunatics you call devout and strict followers of your Koran?
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by OFFICIAL336: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekkie073:

If 9 of 10 terrorist groups are moslems, then Islam must be a terrorist movement. Only following ur logic ooh.

1 Like

Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by lekkie073(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

If 9 of 10 terrorist groups are moslems, then Islam must be a terrorist movement. Only following ur logic ooh.

I agree with u

Or u feel I am a muslim too
Re: Iranians Burn Down Saudi Embassy In Tehran Over Execution Of Saudi Shiite Cleric by lekkie073(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Yeah right.

Just like you want to claim that Islam is a religion of peace. How come then are it's extremist not extremely peaceful instead of the lunatics you call devout and strict followers of your Koran?
] want to claim......na me claim wetin.....

Sorry, I give up.....

So u probably feel I am a muslim?

U r dumb

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Zimbabwe 100 Trillion Dollar Note That Cannot Buy Bread / How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran / Electronic Warfare: How To Neutralize The Enemy Without A Single Shot -must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.