Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday (3309 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! EFCC Arrests Obasanjo And Goodluck Jonathan / REAKING NEWS . EFCC Arrests Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahar / BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
It was a mild drama at Muritala mohammed
international Airport today around 2:30pm
Nigeria time when DSS and EFCC officers arrest
former president Olusegun Obasanjo on his
way out of the country. The former president
who was said to wear a white Agbada with a
black shoe was arrested by DSS with Hand cuff
in his hand the moment he arrived at the
airport this afternoon. As at time we are filling
this report, former Governor of Lagos state
Asiwaju Bola Amed Tinubu was also said to
have been arrested by DSS in his residence no
26, Bourdilion road, Ikoyi Lagos.
The main reason for the arrest of these two
prominent politician is yet to be Know but our
source has it that EFCC and ICPC has sent
different letters of invitation to former
president Olusegun Obasanjo and TInubu due
to different sorts of allegations which was
leveled against them but they refuse to yields
to their request.
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said
to have involved in Herlibuton bribery case and
according to the on going Investigation by the
National assembly on power sector, an
underground source has it that the former
president was said to have embelzzle
570billion naira which was budget for the
power sector from 2005-2007.
According to our conversation with one of the
EFCC officer who refuse to revealed his name,
he stated that Tinubu was said to have
embelzzle 63billion from 1999-2007 when he
was the former Governor of Lagos state.
According to the source,Tinubu, his wife and his
Lawyer are presently at EFCC headquarter in
Abuja and the interrogation as commence
immediately. Former president Olusegun
Obasanjo was said to be on his way but his
arrival is yet to be confirmed by the EFCC
The arrest of the two prominent politician is
due to president Mohammadu Buhari Zero
tolerance to corruption and his determinations
to fight corruption not minding whose Ox is
Gored.
As I was reading this news in my dream,
My Younger Brother just Tap me at the back
and Shout! TFK k You are dosing
Off go and sleep in your room. Na
so i enter my room ooooo and say make i
share it.
Chai!!! Some people don get Hypertension.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by mallamseifaldin(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
You no get sense abi?
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by xMrPx(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lolz' who take ur matter go okija shrine spoil u like this?
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by blazetitov: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bad dream. Lol
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tinubu can be arrested in reality... buh dem no born anybody well to arrest OBJ... sgey una won peme ni??

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by Trixxxy(f): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
cheesy
Op I pity you!
By the time they catch you, they'll use you for asun!
Sho loofe gboran nigrin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by oyinkinola: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
....such a dream is a dead, you have to pray very hard, and beg for forgiveness! God save you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
I recommend metakafin,
Believe me it works
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by excellencyabia1: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wrong joseph.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by omolami: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Incoherent news. Buhari is not probing beyond Gej tenure, so he said. Fake story in pit if hallucination.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by ekwelive: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
forgot to laugh..
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by CharlyNick: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
I smell Ban @op cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by DaBullIT(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland. grin

I smell 3 years ban
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by Brightology2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
K
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by mickky88: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
it not true
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jamaican weed is disastrous to your poor man health. So don't wake up from your sleep.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday by Henovy: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Iyaomolere4:
It was a mild drama at Muritala mohammed international Airport today around 2:30pm Nigeria time when DSS and EFCC officers arrest former president Olusegun Obasanjo on his way out of the country. The former president who was said to wear a white Agbada with a black shoe was arrested by DSS with Hand cuff in his hand the moment he arrived at the airport this afternoon. As at time we are filling this report, former Governor of Lagos state Asiwaju Bola Amed Tinubu was also said to have been arrested by DSS in his residence no 26, Bourdilion road, Ikoyi Lagos. . The main reason for the arrest of these two prominent politician is yet to be Know but our source has it that EFCC and ICPC has sent different letters of invitation to former president Olusegun Obasanjo and TInubu due to different sorts of allegations which was leveled against them but they refuse to yields to their request. . Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to have involved in Herlibuton bribery case and according to the on going Investigation by the National assembly on power sector, an underground source has it that the former president was said to have embelzzle 570billion naira which was budget for the power sector from 2005-2007. . According to our conversation with one of the EFCC officer who refuse to revealed his name, he stated that Tinubu was said to have embelzzle 63billion from 1999-2007 when he was the former Governor of Lagos state. According to the source,Tinubu, his wife and his Lawyer are presently at EFCC headquarter in Abuja and the interrogation as commence immediately. Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to be on his way but his arrival is yet to be confirmed by the EFCC . The arrest of the two prominent politician is due to president Mohammadu Buhari Zero tolerance to corruption and his determinations to fight corruption not minding whose Ox is Gored. . As I was reading this news in my dream, My Younger Brother just Tap me at the back and Shout! TFK k You are dosing Off go and sleep in your room. Na so i enter my room ooooo and say make i share it. . Chai!!! Some people don get Hypertension.
Fake Op, just to get attention. Mods should have moved it to jokes section.

(1) (Reply)

A Man's Prayer About His Wife / Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand / Missing Sallah Ram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.