Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State (24246 Views)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / How Nigeria Can Be An Industrialized Nation / Most Indigenous In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by FKO81(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Anambra host many industrial layouts within it cities: harbour industrial layout Onitsha, Nnewi hub of indigenous industries, Ogbunike industrial layout, Obosi industrial layout, Nkpor, Ozubulu industrial layout, Agu Awka industrial layout and agro industries in Ananbra north, Ogbaru and Omor.
Few list of cottage industries in Anambra

Innoson vehicle and motor products
Ibeto
AZ oil
Tummy tumny noodle
Juhel pharmaceutical
Wit lux
Coscharies
Ekcel tomatoes plant
Chichason
Pokobros
Whiz
Sun shine flour mill
Tonimas
Cutix cable
Nero pharmaceutical
Kp
Zubix food and beverages
Life vegitable oil
Osaks food and beverages
Piko juice
Orange drugs
Premiere brewery
Best aluminum
Union Auto battery
Ogbuawa motor products
Jesco group compay
Dozzy group of company
Anambra rice mill
Cuchad rice mill
Alo Aluminum
Cometstar manufacturing industry
Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries
Geoelis cable
Intafact beverages
Nexans kablemetal ltd
Anizon paper mill
Udesco manufacturing ltd
MacDon group
Kristoral & co ltd
Best Aliminum
Okeyson plastic
Awotolo industry ltd
Reliable still and plastic ltd
Ezenwa plastics
King vegetable oil
Veno vegetable oil
Marks on chemical industrial ltd
Citizen paint
Synico group
Bentrco group
Adswitch plc
Louis carter group
Cento group of companies
First express aluminum
Uru industrial ltd
Poly foam
Hygi line chemical industry ltd
Chemtech chemical ltd
Winco foarm
Arimaco group

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by FKO81(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
100% of indigenous firms in Anambra are owned by Igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by zuchyblink(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
New star oil and gas
Chrome group
Oranto oil gas
Capital oil and gas
Nest oil and gas

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by FKO81(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
zuchyblink:
New star oil and gas
Chrome group
Oranto oil gas
Capital oil and gas
Nest oil and gas
I mean indigenous Industries in Anambra
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Macelliot(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
No doubt.
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yes, Anambra can make noise in the SEast. Once they cross Igboland, that state becomes local champion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by EasternActivist: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Yes, Anambra can make noise in the SEast. Once they cross Igboland, that state becomes local champion.

I beg your pardon local champion to who??

Do you know that the most influential people comes from that state.?
Do you know that the state host the most billionaires?
Do do you know the giant stride the people of the state has pulled. Locally and international,. Past and present?

If is that you call local champion. I wonder what I will call other states outside Anambra state.

Is not bad to envy, but envy wisely.

Anambra state remains the true light of any nation she finds herself. Deal with that.

21 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by zuchyblink(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:
prove it
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Liberty101: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
God bless my state
God bless Ndiigbo

#saynototribalism

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
zuchyblink:
prove it

If Anambra is a big as you guys paint it, let her IGR speak for her. Look at Lagos and Rivers, the stats dont lie. The IGR is a reflection of the massive economic activities going on.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

I beg your pardon local champion to who??

Do you know that the most influential people comes from that state.?
Do you know that the state host the most billionaires?
Do do you know the giant stride the people of the state has pulled. Locally and international,. Past and present?

If is that you call local champion. I wonder what I will call other states outside Anambra state.

Is not bad to envy, but envy wisely.

Anambra state remains the true light of any nation she finds herself. Deal with that.

Mister, face topic. We arent talking about the individual achievements of Anambrarians in different fields Of endeavour.

We are talking about the much touted massive industrialisation of Anambra that doesnt reflect much on the statistics table. Its only noise on the long-run if Anambra isnt up there with its peers in IGR as the reflection of your claims.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by ahaz: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

If Anambra is a big as you guys paint it, let her IGR speak for her. Look at Lagos and Rivers, the stats dont lie. The IGR is a reflection of the massive economic activities going on.
ode u forget to mention osun,kwara,and Ogun.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
ahaz:

Ewu gambia, i am from Rivers state and we dnt disturb the peace of NL with noisy threads. This Anambra industrialisation thread is much ado about nothing in particular.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by EasternActivist: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Mister, face topic. We arent talking about the individual achievements of Anambrarians in different fields Of endeavour.

We are talking about the much touted massive industrialisation of Anambra that doesnt reflect much on the statistics table. Its only noise on the long-run if Anambra isnt up there with its peers in IGR as the reflection of your claims.

In your term of reflection and on the same vent using IGR as your own benchmark for industrialization is quite pathetic.

If Anambra state governor decides to raise tax as seen in Lagos wish I am totally against. Lagos position in the country will be a child's play.

Thank God for willie Obiano for giving investors a benefitting ground to invest not scaring them with inflated taxes that will only discourage them and eventually chase them away.

But trust me when I say in the nearest future that IGR you are talking about will shame you for good.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

In your term of reflection and on the same vent using IGR as your own benchmark for industrialization is quite pathetic.

If Anambra state governor decides to raise tax as seen in Lagos wish I am totally against. Lagos position in the country will be a child's play.

Thank God for willie Obiano for giving investors a benefitting ground to invest not scaring them with inflated taxes that will only discourage them and eventually chase them away.

But trust me when I say in the nearest future that IGR you are talking about will shame you for good.

Mtcheew, empty talk.

Wich governor/government will not willingly raise its IGR if it can. Please like i said, brag with SEast peers, where your bragging can make meaning.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by zuchyblink(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Mtcheew, empty talk.

Wich governor/government will not willingly raise its IGR if it can. Please like i said, brag with SEast peers, where your bragging can make meaning.
i was expecting you to line up the indegenous industries in ur state and u started posting poo and more poo

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by EasternActivist: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Mtcheew, empty talk.

See oga swerve. You reason like a tout.
Your point holds no water.
And your argument is plain rubbish.

More investment will raise the IGR of the state not raising taxes which the state governor has promised he won't do.. Xo go self-service on your ignorance.

As the Anambra state govt mean well for the state not exploiting them like other states do.

Watch out for Anambra IGR, hope your state governor will keep increasing the taxes just to feel among. Smh.

Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

See oga swerve. You reason like a tout.
Your point holds no water.
And your argument is plain rubbish.

More investment will raise the IGR of the state not raising taxes which the state governor has promised he won't do.. Xo go self-service on your ignorance.

As the Anambra state govt mean well for the state not exploiting them like other states do.

Watch out for Anambra IGR, hope your state governor will keep increasing the taxes just to feel among. Smh.

Rubbish

We dnt do multiple taxation. We tax the companies and industries in my state and sum up the revenue to get our IGR. Ifvyour state is massively industrialised as you claimed, let ur IGR reflect it. Simple.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
zuchyblink:
i was expecting you to line up the indegenous industries in ur state and u started posting poo and more poo

Utter rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Eshinwaju: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

We dnt do multiple taxation. We tax the companies and industries in my state and sum up the revenue to get our IGR. Ifvyour state is massively industrialised as you claimed, let ur IGR reflect it. Simple.

Shikena...NL has taught me one thing about Ibos.... cool...a lot of them are boastful, empty liars without shame... cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by EasternActivist: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Don't you get it??
Are you that dumb.?
Check the topic again.
It reads most indigenously industrialized state.

Not most IGR, which is majorly gotten from inflated tax of multinational companies and oil companies.

But not withstanding. Anambra IGr in the near future will shame your likes.

Get that in your fking skull.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by FKO81(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by FKO81(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
zuchyblink:
Don't mind the goat I was expecting him to list the indigenous firm in his state own by his people, these firms are owned our people we don't use over tax to discourage them, moreover Rivers get more money from oil firms same wif Lag

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Don't you get it??
Are you that dumb.?
Check the topic again.
It reads most indigenously industrialized state.

Not most IGR, which is majorly gotten from inflated tax of multinational companies and oil companies.

But not withstanding. Anambra IGr in the near future will shame your likes.

Get that in your fking skull.

Its like u dnt have sense.

Because Anambra has the most indigenous companies taxes shouldn't be paid by the indigenous companies or what. Obviously the indigenous companies are a bunch of irresponsible corporate citizens since they cant do what is legally required of them. They aren't a partner in progress.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Herald47: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Its like u dnt have sense.

Because Anambra has the most indigenous companies taxes shouldn't be paid by the indigenous companies or what. Obviously the indigenous companies are a bunch of irresponsible corporate citizens since they cant do what is legally required of them. They aren't a partner in progress.
name the indegenous industries in R.S,is it ibeto group that is owned by an anambrarian or master energy that's owned by an abian or genesis cenema that's also owned by an anambrarian or is it shell,exxonmobil,agip,nnpc,chevron or indorama,please name them we are waiting.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
FKO81:

Don't mind the goat I was expecting him to list the indigenous firm in his state own by his people, these firms are owned our people we don't use over tax to discourage them, moreover Rivers get more money from oil firms same wif Lag

You are a foolish goat if you believe the govt shouldn't tax indigenous companies. So the FG shouldn't tax Globacom, Dangote, and other host of indigenous corporations. What then is corporate responsibilities when theu cannot remit a part of their earnings made from the state to further provide the ammenities and enabling environment for the companies to thrive? You dnt even know anything. Lemme not disturb myself engaging dunces from Abambra state.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by zuchyblink(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Herald47:
name the indegenous industries in R.S,is it ibeto group that is owned by an anambrarian or master energy that's owned by an abian or genesis cenema that's also owned by an anambrarian or is it shell,exxonmobil,agip,nnpc,chevron or indorama,please name them we are waiting.
He is not from Rivers;he is from brown zinc empire;where Oyibo ppl establish companies and pay their graduates #25,000.50K every month.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Herald47:

You should have asked your brothers to site their industries in Igboland instead of PH. Investors will invest in cities that have enough disposable income. They know the market to sustain their businesses is in PH, and we must tax them to provide better governance for the good of all. The kepword is TAX. tongue

Gudnight to all of you. Im done with this smelling thread.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
ahaz:
Ogun Igr dwarf that of Anambra! Don't just go there at all!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by EasternActivist: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Herald47:

Wtf?!?! The guy is just being foolish.. He has not made any tangible impact on this thread. Just plain foolish enviness.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by EasternActivist: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
DiademSh07:

Ogun Igr dwarf that of Anambra! Don't just go there at all!

Wetyn you dey take?
Smh. Ignorance don swallow you to the brim.

Next time present facts and not mustering rubbish talks were literates are.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

You will die of envy, list the industries in your state own by your tribes men

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Atiku For Using Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge As Campaign Material / Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.