Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State (24247 Views)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / How Nigeria Can Be An Industrialized Nation / Most Indigenous In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Stop talking nonsense.. cool

I am sorry but your silliness made me to reveal a tip of iceberg concerning our project in Rivers. Contracts are awarded so that indigenes can benefit but because most of the ikwerres are lazy and enjoy living in poverty that was why Wike gave some of us leeway into his administration.

Our firm equally supplied all these steel mesh at Mile 1, because your ikwerre brothers are lazy. The commonest thing as registering a company at CAC is like a rocket science to them. Useless people.

[s]
HopeAtHand:

Forward your report to me. Though you and i know your report isnt feasible. The cost associated with demolition and rebuilding will amount to wastefulness when there are other pressing areas begging for attention. Wike does not have any other ambition aside from embezzling money.

Your report wouldn be bad to see. Make i post my mail?? grin grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wizprodigy:
2016 and you still lack sense. Did the op make mention of IGR? Indigenous companies not foreign companies were his point. Tell me which state in Nigeria have more companies own by its citizen in the state not from another state and i will concede defeat. If not please SWERVE. Thank you.

Nna mehn. iwe na enwe ndi Anambra o. Biko unu jide nwayo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Stop talking nonsense.. cool

I am sorry but your silliness made me to reveal a tip of iceberg concerning our project in Rivers. Contracts are awarded so that indigenes can benefit but because most of the ikwerres are lazy and enjoy living in poverty that was why Wike gave some of us leeway into his administration.

Our firm equally supplied all these steel mesh at Mile 1, because your ikwerre brothers are lazy. The commonest thiing as registering a company at CAC is like a rocket science to them. Useless people.

[s][/s]

Enjoy while you can. Rivers money for Rivers people part 2 is loading, soon as we Kick Wike out and install Dakuku.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wike's younger brother is a personal friend right from our days in NANS.

If you know the influence of NANS in every election then you know Wike has already won.

Wike has empowered so many people that will mobilise voters both within and outside the state. Keep thinking that Peterside is going anywhere.

HopeAtHand:

Enjoy while you can. Rivers money for Rivers people part 2 is loading, soon as we Kick Wike out and install Dakuku.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by NakedEve: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol.
No one will take u people serious until we begin to see sky scrappers in Anambra or even Igbo land. cheesy
Everyone knows there r no skyscrapers in Egboland so go and sit down.
Lagos has thousands. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Wizprodigy: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Wizprodigy: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Nna mehn. iwe na enwe ndi Anambra o. Biko unu jide nwayo.
1. You did not answer my question. Hope it wasn't because your post was full of gibbrish.
2. I am from akwa ibom and mother from delta so your reply was stupid. Learn to ask questions.
3. It is "jiri nwayo" not "jide nwayo".
4. How come you know if you type that i will understand you? I thought you were going to write in edo since you are one of the lost tribes of edo or you don forget so soon?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Wike's younger brother is a personal friend right from our days in NANS.

If you know the influence of NANS in every election then you know Wike has already won.

Wike has empowered so many people that will mobilise voters both within and outside the state. Keep thinking that Peterside is going anywhere.

Take it from me. Election is Rivers is not about the man who earned the highest vote. If not Awuse would have been governor. Election is won by the man who knows how to manipultae the system.

The system involes amongst other things, the appointment of the suitable REC and having in possesion the result sheets . PDP boys understand what im talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by chinchum(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
You need FDIs ! How you arrive at most indigenous industrialised is laughable. There are several industries owned by Nigerians in Lagos, same with Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tell me one elected governor that has not identified with NANS? You may be wondering why NANS is this important to them.

Go and ask questions about NANS so that you will be informed.

Wike will win, you heard it from me. What NANS did in Bayelsa will repeat itself in Rivers. Quote me anywhere..

HopeAtHand:

Take it from me. Election is Rivers is not about the man who earned the highest vote. If not Awuse would have been governor. Election is won by the man who knows how to manipultae the system.

The system involes amongst other things, the appointment of the suitable REC and having in possesion the result sheets . PDP boys understand what im talking about.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Ngokafor(f): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Empty Rivers state filled with Anambra indigenes. You are a big joke to compare Anambra to Rivers. Anambra is a tiny state where you can drive round in 45mins. Anambra is the size of 10LGAs in Rivers. If you want to compare states, look for Enugu and Imo, Rivers is way beyond you. Going forward, Rivers has 100times more potential than the entire SEast states combined. Ports, Arable land, Rivers and streams when put into use will kill off any competition from Anambra if there is any at all. Be sincere to yourselves.

...For an oil-producing state with 13%derivation,Rivers State is a complete disgrace!!..I am in in PH presently and i can say for a fact that Rivers state has no social amenities and infrastructures that you wont find in other states...If PH is an eyesore like it is presently,i shudder to think how other parts of Rivers is like...Akwa-Ibom/Uyo is miles ahead of you guys in all ramifications.

...Most(if not all)companies are not owned by indigenes...i wonder what would have become of you guys if there were no largess from oil companies and tax from companies and firms owned by non-indigenes..e for be for una honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Biafrarep(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
HopeAtHand:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

what does your picture achieve. Does your pictures turn Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka into heaven? If you're sincere You will admit that Urban slums are mostly as a result of the inability of govt to control unprecedented urban migration. If it were the citizens of Rivers only, the facilities and infrastructures put in place by our govt would have catered for the estimated growth. But the influx of migrants mostly from Igboland and Akwa/cross is the reason for the slum areas. Display ur pictures so you can show the world your brothers and sisters enjoying daily life in PH slums.
Bro joke apart, PH is a slum city, about 95% of the town is just ghettos, slums & shanties, aside GRA & a few other areas, the rest, from Rumuomasi, Diobu, Rumuokwuta & all the areas behind two blocks of Aba road are all shanties. In terms of industries, Anambra is far ahead, what u have in Rivers are oil servicing firms owned by outsiders.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Biafrarep(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
NakedEve:
Lol.
No one will take u people serious until we begin to see sky scrappers in Anambra or even Igbo land. cheesy
Which energy is going to power the skyscrippers?? I once got stuck in a lift at Marina when there was a power-cut & the lister failed to function! it was a very nasty experience. Onitsha, Aba, Enugu & some other Igbo cities already has high-rise buildings of 4, 5 & 6 storey buildings in large numbers. In the 80's & 90's it used to be 2 & 3 storey buildings, in the near future, you will start seeing 8, 9 & 10 storey buildings. Check out the skyline of Onitsha or Aba & Compare it with PH or others elsewhere in Nigeria outside Lagos & Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by NakedEve: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Biafrarep:
Which energy is going to power the skyscrippers?? I once got stuck in a lift at Marina when there was a power-cut & the lister failed to function! it was a very nasty experience. Onitsha, Aba, Enugu & some other Igbo cities already has high-rise buildings of 4, 5 & 6 storey buildings in large numbers. In the 80's & 90's it used to be 2 & 3 storey buildings, in the near future, you will start seeing 8, 9 & 10 storey buildings. Check out the skyline of Onitsha or Aba & Compare it with PH or others elsewhere in Nigeria outside Lagos & Abuja.

lol.
Am talking of 25story building and more.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by NakedEve: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Biafrarep:

lol.
Excuses upon excuses when it comes to your own state.
But when u r in someone else's homeland(Lagos n co) ur mouth rises to the highest of heavens.

How does Lagos manage their own skyscrapers despite no light in Nigeria?
U guys r slowpokes cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
NakedEve:
Lol.
Lagos is a no mans land,a former Capital developed by all Nigerians,talk about ur typical SW states Osun,Ekiti,Ondo and Ogun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lagos is a no mans land,a former Capital developed by all Nigerians,talk about ur typical SW states Osun,Ekiti,Ondo and Ogun
Developed by who exactly? You mean Lagos island as the former FCT is equivalent to the whole Lagos becoming FCT? Gosh! Ibos and dullness!
For the records, Anambra is the real definition of a no man's land where the igala and Fulani dey suyanise ibos in Aguleri and Amoku!
That being said, check Akure here: www.nairaland.com/2845051/welcome-akure-city-pictures and tell me if your so called Anambra, Abia etc is as beautiful!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by FKO81(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
DiademSh07:

Developed by who exactly? You mean Lagos island as the former FCT is equivalent to the whole Lagos becoming FCT? Gosh! Ibos and dullness!
For the records, Anambra is the real definition of a no man's land where the igala and Fulani dey suyanise ibos in Aguleri and Amoku!
That being said, check Akure here: www.nairaland.com/2845051/welcome-akure-city-pictures and tell me if your so called Anambra, Abia etc is as beautiful!
grin grin Akure Chineke God you guys are funny, Awka and Akure are not mate in infrastructures talk more of Almighty Onitsha, it will be an insult comparing Anambra with Ondo
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
FKO81:

grin grin Akure Chineke God you guys are funny, Awka and Akure are not mate in infrastructures talk more of Almighty Onitsha, it will be an insult comparing Anambra with Ondo
LOL!
No be the same Anambra I passed through while going to Calabar! Dey there dey delude yourself!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
To be really sure, did you meet this giant Ojukwu statue at Onitsha Head bridge? shocked

DiademSh07:

LOL!
No be the same Anambra I passed through while going to Calabar! Dey there dey delude yourself!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by FKO81(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
DiademSh07:

LOL!
grin grin please take your joke to Jalingo we are not mate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
To be really sure, did you meet this giant Ojukwu statue at Onitsha Head bridge? shocked

LOL!
I saw Onitsha though and the River!
The only place that caught my eyes while passing through the SE region is Enugu state! I saw Anambra, Enugu and lastly Ebonyi before I got to Calabar! Imo and Abia were the only place I didn't pass through!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
FKO81:
grin grin please take your joke to Jalingo we are not mate.
Delusion grandeur!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Stop lying to yourself! So you did not take pictures to prove to us that you actually went to SE to enable you compare it to SW? We do not have red mud houses and rustic roof, so nothing could have caught your eyes in the SE while passing the SE except excellence all through the region. Stop lying to yourself! Take your gibberish elsewhere..

[s]
DiademSh07:

LOL!
I saw Onitsha though and the River!
The only place that caught my eyes while passing through the SE region is Enugu state! I saw Anambra, Enugu and lastly Ebonyi before I got to Calabar! Imo and Abia were the only place I didn't pass through!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Stop lying to yourself! So you did not take pictures to prove to us that you actually went to SE to enable you compare it to SW? We do not have red mud houses and rustic roof, so nothing could have caught your eyes in the SE while passing the SE except excellence all through the region. Stop lying to yourself! Take your gibberish elsewhere..

[s][/s]
LOl! Should I tell you what I saw?
Anambra looked quite dirty, disorganised but with busy roads and shop plaza while Ebonyi look barren with bushes all over!
What I like about Enugu is the orderliness though!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
I tell you, you did not pass through SE if not you won't be writing this nonsense. Stop lying to yourself, the pictures I showed and the one I am showing you below does it depict dirt or disorganization? Isn't it like a major thoroughfare in Abuja? LOL! Maybe you landed in Lagos and thought otherwise. The joke is on you.. cheesy

[s]
DiademSh07:

LOl! Should I tell you what I saw?
Anambra looked quite dirty, disorganised but with busy roads and shop plaza while Ebonyi look barren with bushes all over!
What I like about Enugu is the orderliness though!
[/s]

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pictures does the magic than unnecessary long grammar, show us pictures you took in the SE if you said you passed through SE.. cheesy
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
I tell you, you did not pass through SE if not you won't be writing this nonsense. Stop lying to yourself, the pictures I showed and the one I am showing you below does it depict dirt or disorganization? Maybe you landed in Lagos and thought otherwise. The joke is on you.. cheesy

[s][/s]
LOL!
Keep deluding yourself!
Keep showing a few section when I know what I saw!
Not to mention the lack of drainage over there!
Yeye!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Pictures does the magic than unnecessary long grammar, show us pictures you took in the SE if you said you passed through SE.. cheesy
Why would I snap pic of Anambra? I no get work? I never went to SE region for sightseeing in the first place! I just happened to pass through the place while going to Calabar!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
I am only showing you pictures to prove to you that you did not pass through any SE. Show us prove of pictures so that we can compare notes with what am showing you. Pictures are golden.. cheesy

DiademSh07:

LOL!
Keep deluding yourself!
Keep showing a few section when I know what I saw!
Not to mention the lack of drainage over there!
Yeye!

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
You don't need to be in SE and not take a single picture and you expect us to believe you when we know that what you are saying is direct opposite of what is on ground.. cheesy

DiademSh07:

Why would I snap pic of Anambra? I no get work? I never went to SE region for sightseeing in the first place! I just happened to pass through the place while going to Calabar!

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
FKO81:
Anambra host many industrial layouts within it cities: harbour industrial layout Onitsha, Nnewi hub of indigenous industries, Ogbunike industrial layout, Obosi industrial layout, Nkpor, Ozubulu industrial layout, Agu Awka industrial layout and agro industries in Ananbra north, Ogbaru and Omor.
Few list of cottage industries in Anambra

Innoson vehicle and motor products
Ibeto
AZ oil
Tummy tumny noodle
Juhel pharmaceutical
Wit lux
Coscharies
Ekcel tomatoes plant
Chichason
Pokobros
Whiz
Sun shine flour mill
Tonimas
Cutix cable
Nero pharmaceutical
Kp
Zubix food and beverages
Life vegitable oil
Osaks food and beverages
Piko juice
Orange drugs
Premiere brewery
Best aluminum
Union Auto battery
Ogbuawa motor products
Jesco group compay
Dozzy group of company
Anambra rice mill
Cuchad rice mill
Alo Aluminum
Cometstar manufacturing industry
Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries
Geoelis cable
Intafact beverages
Nexans kablemetal ltd
Anizon paper mill
Udesco manufacturing ltd
MacDon group
Kristoral & co ltd
Best Aliminum
Okeyson plastic
Awotolo industry ltd
Reliable still and plastic ltd
Ezenwa plastics
King vegetable oil
Veno vegetable oil
Marks on chemical industrial ltd
Citizen paint
Synico group
Bentrco group
Adswitch plc
Louis carter group
Cento group of companies
First express aluminum
Uru industrial ltd
Poly foam
Hygi line chemical industry ltd
Chemtech chemical ltd
Winco foarm
Arimaco group
seriously i dont know why u anambrarians like all these boasting....if the whites were to boast of their achievements nobody will stand it...in Enugu una go even claim say na una get am..i mean enough of all these
and i have noticed mainly low-lives do this

op if i should ask,what is your profession and what do u do for a living

come to Abuja where i stay or go to Lagos u will stop all these uncalled ranting

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl / Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics / Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.