Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 PM

Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State (24094 Views)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / How Nigeria Can Be An Industrialized Nation / Most Indigenous In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
I am only showing you pictures to prove to you that you did not pass through any SE. Show us prove of pictures so that we can compare notes with what am showing you. Pictures are golden.. cheesy

Are the posted pics thing to be proud of though?
LOL!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
What is wrong in what the OP said, if you do not like what he said why not skip the thread or rather say your own in your own thread. We will keep saying it, if it hurts you so much then you know how to end it all.. cool

[s]
Adebowaletunji:

seriously i dont know why u anambrarians like all these boasting....if the whites were to boast of their achievements nobody will stand it...in Enugu una go even claim say na una get am..i mean enough of all these
and i have noticed mainly low-lives do this

op if i should ask,what is your profession and what do u do for a living

come to Abuja where i stay or go to Lagos u will stop all these uncalled ranting
[/s]
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by FKO81(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Pictures does the magic than unnecessary long grammar, show us pictures you took in the SE if you said you passed through SE.. cheesy
Bro you know I have enough pics in my arsenal to chase the maggot out, it will be an insult to Anambarians to pick a fight with Ondo state, we are not mate simple, I choose who to fight wif
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Haba! Did I say so? I am only showing you those pictures for you to compare if it was exactly SE that you passed and not somewhere else. Please confirm if you saw this too.. cool

DiademSh07:

Are the posted pics thing to be proud of though?
LOL!

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hahaha!

He said he passed SE so I am only trying to know if he I can remember passing those landmarks I was showing. Some people can be silly I swear..cheesy

FKO81:

Bro you know I have enough pics in my arsenal to chase the maggot out, it will be an insult to Anambarians to pick a fight with Ondo state, we are not mate simple, I choose who to fight wif
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Haba! Did I say so? I am only showing you those pictures for to compare if it is exactly SE that you passed and not somewhere else. Please confirm if you saw this too.. cool

Posting pic from today till eternity doen't change the fact that Onistha-Enugu area is one big hogwash! Infact, you would notice the difference the moment you get into Enugu!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Flyoruboy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wow. FKO81 and SpaceTour, I can see you guys have reconsidered your initial decision to dump Nairaland and Anambra/Omambala promotion/hype via this platform. When will you guys resurrect the once active Anambra thread, abi Una don permanently abandon am for your new site? smiley
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Haha! Na me and you today nah! Show us prove that you passed through SE or we will sleep here today. At least you did not see brown roof in the SE? cheesy cheesy

Did you see this in the SE? This is not Asokoro oo.. cheesy

DiademSh07:

Posting pic from today till eternity doen't change the fact that Onistha-Enugu area is one big hogwash! Infact, you would notice the difference the moment you get into Enugu!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Haha! Na me and you today nah! Show us prove that you passed through SE or we will sleep here today. At least you did not see brown roof in the SE? cheesy cheesy

Did you see this in the SE? This is not Asokoro oo.. cheesy

See structures?
Not even good town planning!
LOL!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hahaha! Did you see arrangement up there? LOL

You are yet to show us anything from your SW.. cheesy

Did you see this? This no be Maitama oo cheesy cheesy

I am here to prove to you that you did not smell SE if not you should start showing us pictures..LOL

[s]
DiademSh07:

See structures?
Not even good town planning!
LOL!
[/s]

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Hahaha! Did you see arrangement up there? LOL

You are yet to show us anything from your SW.. cheesy

Did you see this? This no be Maitama oo cheesy cheesy

I am here to prove to you that you did not smell SE if not you should start showing us pictures..LOL

[s][/s]
You're just disgracing yourself further! Just look at the Town planning!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by arresa: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Haba! Did I say so? I am only showing you those pictures for you to compare if it was exactly SE that you passed and not somewhere else. Please confirm if you saw this too.. cool

When you try to copy Fashola's Lekki Ikoyi Link Bridge but end with absurdity and failure......

Smh...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Town planning need to first locate ibadan. Go plan ibadan with congested red roofs on mud houses..LOL cheesy

Show us something decent in your SW... cheesy

Now compare and contrast, where do you think that is unplanned and needs to be pulled down to ground zero..?LOL

[s]
DiademSh07:

You're just disgracing yourself further! Just look at the Town planning!
[/s]

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Eko ile, where did Fashola copy his own from? Abeg park well, I am in a meeting with diadem.. cool

arresa:

When you try to copy Fashola's Lekki Ikoyi Link Bridge but end with absurdity and failure......

Smh...
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Flyoruboy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
@DiademSH07 & arresa: make Una free dis Anambra guys make them enjoy their thread, especially since they aren't taking shots at the SW -- if them try dat we go shyt all over this thread and send it to the Lagooncheesy. No be today Dem begin hype that market state. E free won, Olorun Ni mo fi be yin. grin
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Town planning need to first locate ibadan. Go plan ibadan with congested red roofs on mud houses..LOL cheesy

Show us something decent in your SW... cheesy

Now compare and contrast, where do you think that is unplanned and needs to be pulled down to ground zero..?LOL

[s][/s]
That aint Ibadan city though! Just some village in Ibadan! Even then, it still had better town planning that Anambra!
Just look at this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Stop posting pix from Lagos. Lol

Olodo can't you see yellow lagos buses.. grin

I am posting the normal ibadan to you.. cheesy

[s]
DiademSh07:

That aint Ibadan city though! Just some village in Ibadan! Even then, it still had better town planning that Anambra!
Just look at this!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Now compare with a 21st century state cheesy

Ibadan requires total demolision if human beings can stay there lol

Can you compare Ibadan with Anambra below? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Stop posting old internet pix from Lagos. Lol

I am posting the normal ibadan to you.. cheesy

[s][/s]
The awkward moment when Ibadan old planning is still better than Anambra!
LOL!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
How? cheesy

Pictures are golden.

I don't believe in long grammar but photos LOL

Ibadan is like a rural area of 1500 compare to Anambra of 21st century cheesy

[s]
DiademSh07:

The awkward moment when Ibadan old planning is still better than Anambra!
LOL!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
I am here to demolish una propaganda cheesy

Are you seeing any rustic roof? LOL

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
How? cheesy

Pictures are golden.

I don't believe in long grammar but photos LOL

Ibadan is like a rural area compare to Anambra cheesy

[s][/s]
You are probably suffering from astigmatism!
Look at the pics you posted, only a blind won't see the modern building at the far end of the old buildings!
The planning is actually better than that of Anambra!
Onitsha, the dirty town is even the worst!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
DiademSh07:

Just look at this!

Great observation bro. That section of Ibadan has that North-American template, of a city overlooking a towering city-center with skyscrapers, even though Ibadan has lesser skyscrapers comparatively, it still looks more like a city than that glorified village. Anambra warriors got nothing on Ibadan, even with the brown roofs. cheesy

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Post pictures and stop foaming in the mouth LOL

Now look at the 2 states Oyo and Anambra.

Which one can human beings survive in? cheesy

Ibadan is not only dirty but highly unlivable and unplanned and filled with red mud houses and rustic roofscheesy

[s]
DiademSh07:

You are probably suffering from astigmatism!
Look at the pics you posted, only a blind won't see the modern building at the far end of the old buildings!
The planning is actually better than that of Anambra!
Onitsha, the dirty town is even the worst!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by omololu2020(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Now compare with a 21st century state cheesy

Ibadan requires total demolision if human beings can stay there lol

Can you compare Ibadan with Anambra below? cheesy
with all dis una yeye pictures,we still have a lot of ibos living outside the south east
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
I am here to demolish una propaganda cheesy

Are you seeing any rustic roof? LOL

Shattap there. Na you dey spread false propaganda about your overhyped and glorified township you call a state. These men in the pix below are your fellow Anambrians and they look extremely malnourished (echoing the Civil war days). You people should go and feed them first instead of showing GRA pictures of your township.

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pictures are golden cheesy

I will take yorubas leaders seriously the day they will start demolishing their towns so that they can build something decent like in the SE.

It is sad when I remember that this is where diadem, ekoile etc live cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Post pictures and stop foaming in the mouth LOL

Now look at the 2 states Oyo and Anambra.

Which one can human beings survive in? cheesy

Ibadan is not only dirty but highly unlivable and unplanned and filled with red mud houses and rustic roofscheesy

[s][/s]
LOL!
Just look at the old setting at one side and the modern setting at the far end! That's just lovely!
Far better than the clannish scattered building in Anambra!
You're just sinking lower!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Those Igbos in yoruba land(oyo, ogun, Ondo, osun and ekiti) are not upto 100 and they are treated as expatriates because they don't live in mud house like their host

omololu2020:
with all dis una yeye pictures,we still have a lot of ibos living outside the south east

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Stop spitting on me and start posting pictures of yoruba land to prove me wrong. . grin

DEMOLISH yoruba land so you can develop something decent as seen in the SE

[s]
DiademSh07:

LOL!
Just look at the old setting at one side and the modern setting at the far end! That's just lovely!
Far better than the clannish scattered building in Anambra!
You're just sinking lower!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Great observation bro. That section of Ibadan has that North-American template, of a city overlooking a towering city-center with skyscrapers, even though Ibadan has lesser skyscrapers comparatively, it still looks more like a city than that glorified village. Anambra warriors got nothing on Ibadan, even with the brown roofs. cheesy
Are you minding the village man who's just disgracing Anambra further with his yeye pics!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:

Stop spitting on me and start posting pictures of yoruba land to prove me wrong. . grin

[s][/s]
You already did that by the way!
A look at that Anambra planning is an eyesore!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Didn’t Ask El-rufai To Initiate Shehu Sani’s Recall, Says Buhari / Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request / Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.