Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State (24248 Views)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / How Nigeria Can Be An Industrialized Nation / Most Indigenous In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
imhotep:

hahahahahaha
Dominating Lagos since 10000BC

Igbos, Selling gala in Lagos traffic since forever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Igbos, Selling gala in Lagos traffic since forever!

And giving HBP to some other sophisticated people LOL

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=14pt]Anambra state[/size]

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
imhotep:

And giving HBP to some other sophisticated people LOL

Igbo people building Mega slums in Lagos since 2,457 BC under the pretence of Bissinessi

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt126tmkh31pp8.412eb258.jpg[/img]

[size=13pt]All demolished!![/size]

LOOOL!! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Igbo people building Mega slums in Lagos since 2,457 BC under the pretence of Bissinessi

LOOOL!! cheesy
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt126tmkh31pp8.412eb258.jpg[/img]

LOOOL!! cheesy
I no fit laugh! My bele!
Their phantom domination got demolished in just a day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
imhotep:

Meanwhile

Where Igbo Lagosians actually live

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Where Igbo Lagosians actually live

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
DiademSh07:

I no fit laugh! My bele!
Their phantom domination got demolished in just a day!

lool
You dey mind the facking liars a and slum dwelling Igbo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by arresa: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
imhotep:

hahahahahaha
Dominating Lagos since 10000BC

Funny how they just bulldozed your ramshackle shops in the same no man's land while you cry qnd yell and unable to do shit..

That's letting you know that Lagos is somebody's land and the land owners calls the shot.

You people are hard learners...
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2016

Yorubaland's own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
arresa:

Funny how they just bulldozed your ramshackle shops in the same no man's land while you cry qnd yell and unable to do shit..

That's letting you know that Lagos is somebody's land and the land owners calls the shot.

And you think you have achieved a lot by demolishing a few shops in Oshodi
Olodo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
arresa:

We will keep demolishing their slums, until they all return to their Evil forests.
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by kayfra: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
imhotep:
High blood pressure everywhere grin grin grin
Ndi Igbo amaka

I hope you know this guy is a fraud right?
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by gwales: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Yorubaland's own

lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
kayfra:

I hope you know this guy is a fraud right?
Yes, I know that YOU are the jealous fraud.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Is this what you call aerial view? Please demolish this nonsense. Joke aside, this is over due for demolition.................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Sigh*. Yes, that is what I consider an aerial view, but I take it there's simply nothing to show from your end. undecided Y'all should get a drone or something to capture an aerial view your village township of a state. You just confirmed that Anambra is nothing but hype, while we have practically demystified that local champion of a state. Q.E.D. cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by betterABIAstate: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
This picture is definitely Ibadan flood, shey u see yourself?

May the people that died as a result of this flood come after you for this lie.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ndi ofe having sleepless night over light of the nation, your rants and envy ends on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
betterABIAstate:
This picture is definitely Ibadan flood, shey u see yourself?

May the people that died as a result of this flood come after you for this lie.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/17/flood-destroys-household-items-farmlands-in-anambra-communities/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by arresa: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
imhotep:

And you think you have achieved a lot by demolishing a few shops in Oshodi
Olodo

This is not about achieving anything, it's more about letting you know that lwhos is somebody's land and that somebody can prove it any time any day and cut you down to sizes...
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by betterABIAstate: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Alaigbo amaka

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
arresa:

This is not about achieving anything, it's more about letting you know that lwhos is somebody's land and that somebody can prove it any time any day and cut you down to sizes...
^ And this, my friend, is the root of all your stvpidity grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by betterABIAstate: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is the most developed and decent region Nigeria, alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by kayfra: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
post=41826700:
Ndi ofe having sleepless night over light of the nation, your rants and envy ends on nairaland

Why do I see these same buildings every time someone refers to "industrial" Anambra. I see modern residential buildings. Nothing industrial about a few apartment complex.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
kayfra:

Why do I see these same buildings every time someone refers to "industrial" Anambra. I see modern residential buildings. Nothing industrial about a few apartment complex.

Lol, they even post their various brothels, hotels and guest houses!!
Smh... for real.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by betterABIAstate: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
The most organized region in nigeria, alaibgo

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by arresa: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
post=41826700:

lmao @ having sleepless nights over your oversized boys quaters.. Talk about ugly and tasteless monstrosities... grin
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by arresa: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
[s]
imhotep:

^ And this, my friend, is the root of all your stvpidity
[/s]

Spew all the idiocy you desire as long as you know who the landowner and your oga is...
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by kayfra: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
betterABIAstate:
[s]The most organized region in nigeria, alaibgo[/s]

LOL!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by betterABIAstate: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Most organized region in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics / Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.