Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (56157 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by hungryboy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Aunty

Abeg translate this your story to calabar language,
So dat gateman like me ,go fit understand am

524 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by MeloGist(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
I cant really comprehend what you wrote above.... grin let my oga's at the top come *out*

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty

Abeg translate this your story to calabar language,

So dat gateman like me ,go fit understand am

It's simple. We dated,broke up, started again but he hasn't gotten over the past. Now that he's boxed up,he's paying back or atleast that's what I think he's doing.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Spikkylee: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by evolg(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.

623 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Creamish(f): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Are u guys married?

D'u have a joint account?

If "NO"..then I see no reason why u should be pissed that he Dint tell u about his savings...esp since u once broke up wit him due to his financial status (or at least datz what he believes).

Secondly, he Dint call u on New year's day...did u call him? No. Wat if he had some issues? Ur being selfish IMO...

Nwayz... U need to calm d Fk down and think things thru only when calm. If u have nagging doubts, then address it with him. Communication is key in every relationship. Assumptions are relationship killers.

381 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by yomi007k(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
so wat r waiting for?

......serious question, no pun intended.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.

Is this the best you can offer?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by shegxi(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
u guys will continue to deal with dis for d rest of d relationship.........whenever he acts up, u will always think it is because he now has money and punishing u for d past. to also be fair to him, he would always hide d tru state of his finance from u cos somwere in his sub-conscious, he thinks u are onli after his money.
the real question will now be to determine whether d relationship is worth d stress and headache? and onli u can ansa dat. but to be honest, i wn't get bck wit a lady who left wen i was broke.......

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Creamish:
Are u guys married?

D'u have a joint account?

If "NO"..then I see no reason why u should be pissed that he Dint tell u about his savings...esp since u once broke up wit him due to his financial status (or at least datz what he believes).

Secondly, he Dint call u on New year's day...did u call him? No. Wat if he had some issues? Ur being selfish IMO...

Nwayz... U need to calm d Fk down and think things thru only when calm. If u have nagging doubts, then address it with him. Communication is key in every relationship. Assumptions are relationship killers.

No no no. He bought that car not to surprise but spite me! Why would he have to go all length to prove a point? Meaning he still harbours the pain of the past.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by hungryboy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

It's simple. We dated,broke up, started again but he hasn't gotten over the past. Now that he's boxed up,he's paying back or atleast that's what I think he's doing.
Aunty you are confusing me more oh,
Which one be boxed up?,
Him be boxer abi wetin?

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by evolg(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Is this the best you can offer?
Girl, i'm jst bin real with u...not to make u feel bad. So don't feel bad...Ok?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Dujardin(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
My dear you never asked for advice when you dumped the poor dude in the first place...Now you need one when his pocket is relevant abi?
My on take on this, you are a gold digger to him now...he rightly sees u as someone who sways where money is. You need to convince him if you are not, and I doubt if there is any way to do that.

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
He's just your boyfriend for crying out Loud!grin

If he can't deal with "Forgiveness"...? dump his Ass!undecided

Besides, You guys should do a little "Communication"...It works wonders.

My dear I love u for this. Habaaaaaa 4years beef? Is it worth it? Why behave like a baby? Worst of all he refused to leave me alone.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Creamish(f): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

No no no. He bought that car not to surprise but spite me! Why would he have to go all length to prove a point? Meaning he still harbours the pain of the past.

R u very sure its a spite? If this is the route ur relationship is taking, then u need to have a tĂȘte-a-tĂȘte wit him.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by falconey(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
if he told you about his plan to buy a car he won't get to buy it because that's when most girls forward their financial burden on their BFs.

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
yomi007k:
so wat r waiting for?

......serious question, no pun intended.

It's not that easy
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ronald4lif(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
What did I just read? undecided

He was supposed to inform you before buying himself a car? On what basis if I may ask?

He didn't call you to wish you a happy new year until today and what did you do? Decided not to call him as well until he calls unto say ladies style abi

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by coolh3ad(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Lol...PayBack is really a biaatch..You bleeped up in the past when he didn't have anything...He's now boxed up, you know he is and you just want him to forget about what you did to him in the past...If you were in his shoes, would you forget sooo easily?...Like I always tell ladies "you can't eat your cake and have it"..

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
OP, No disrespect BUT it is Girls like You that Will "Unintentionally" Lead a man into "Cheating".

"The era of men being non-chalant is Over". Yea, But the era of women acting all silly, Nagging over Menial Issues & Expecting men to "Easily" Forgive & Forget Some certain "Sins" is Over too! Women are emotional beings, So are some Men!

So you expecting that somehow His heart is made of steel and He won't feel hurt by something you claim you did "Four Years" ago is outrageous! Did you ask yourself how grave your "sin" Was? How It might have affected him?

Honestly! Girls like you need to calm the f**k down, Telemundo OR whatever shiit you watch is Entirely different from Reality!

You're angry with him For not telling you He was saving to Buy a Car? Common Girl, Don't be Silly!

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Naaah we keep separate financial lives.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
coolh3ad:

Lol...PayBack is really a b.I.t.c.h..You bleeped up in the past when he didn't have anything...He's now boxed up, you know he is and you just want him to forget about what you did to him in the past...If you were in his shoes, would you forget sooo easily?...Like I always tell ladies "you can't eat your cake and have it"..

Then he should leave me alone. Why did he come back for a better relationship if he was still pained?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Rogerz007(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

My dear I love u for this. Habaaaaaa 4years beef? Is it worth it? Why behave like a baby? Worst of all he refused to leave me alone.
It seems you have made up your mind already..You dont need our advice..I guess you never really loved this ya boo!!!!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
RexKex:
OP, No disrespect BUT it is Girls like You that Will "Unintentionally" Lead a man into "Cheating".

"The era of men being non-chalant is Over". Yea, But the era of women acting all silly, Nagging over Menial Issues & Expecting men to "Easily" Forgive & Forget Some certain "Sins" is Over too! Women are emotional beings, So I some Men!

So you expecting that somehow His heart is made of steel and He won't feel hurt by something you claim you did "Four Years" ago is outrageous! Did you ask yourself how grave your "sin" Was? How It might have affected him?

Honestly! Girls like you need to calm the f**k down, Telemundo OR whatever shiit you watch is Entirely different from Reality!

You're angry with him For not telling you He was saving to Buy a Car? Common Girl, Don't be Silly!

Dude 4years is enough to forgive someone! Afterall he came back to start allover. If he wasn't ready he should have stayed back!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rogerz007:
It seems you have made up your mind already..You dont need our advice..I guess you never really loved this ya boo!!!!

I love him alot
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by coolh3ad(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

He was supposed to inform you before buying himself a car? On what basis if I may ask?

He didn't call you to wish you a happy new year until today and what did you do? Decided not to call him as well until he calls unto say ladies style abi

Ladies and their very annoying mind set...Na only man suppose call woman in a relationship....

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Since he decided to be proud I had to play along I didn't call simple
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by falconey(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Naaah we keep separate financial lives.

really? That's an unusual thing to know.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dujardin:
My dear you never asked for advice when you dumped the poor dude in the first place...Now you need one when his pocket is relevant abi?
My on take on this, you are a gold digger to him now...he rightly sees u as someone who sways where money is. You need to convince him if you are not, and I doubt if there is any way to do that.

Sorry this comment is irrelevant because i'm very much boxed up too, i'm not a cheap lady looking for money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by firstking01(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmm...the both of you need jesus embarassed

36 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.