Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs (761 Views)

On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. / What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? / 9 History Of Real Sex In Movies (2) (3) (4)

Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs by adorablepepple(f): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Fellow nairalanders, I discovered of recent that in African magic Yoruba, hausa and English, that whenever Any sentence made with God,God is silenced of Which I feel is uncalled for, because I don't know the reason Why?

What do you guys feel
Re: Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
adorablepepple:
Fellow nairalanders, I discovered of recent that in African magic Yoruba, hausa and English, that whenever Any sentence made with God,God is silenced of Which I feel is uncalled for, because I don't know the reason Why?

What do you guys feel
God bless you for this!
I only didn't want to create a thread for this, it's so annoying and confusing.

Re: Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
I notice that too pls lalasticlala any suggestion?
Re: Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs by snakie86: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Have noticed this on dstv for a very long time.....they cancel anywhere God is mentioned
Re: Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Because they are anti-God, anti-Christ. If they mention God, their signal will go off

Re: Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs by adorablepepple(f): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs by Inioluwa01(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Make I buy land keep
Re: Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs by Lordseyad(m): 4:09am On Jan 04, 2016
shocked Really?
Re: Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs by kokoA(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Thou shall not use the name of thy Lord thy God in vain. They only censor the word when it's used inappropriately. They have religious channels running so how can anybody accuse them of being anti-christ.

Re: Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs by omokoladele(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
that is one

another one wey pain me pass na when i dey watch american movies dem call shout FUC.K!!!!

dem dey silent am sad sad sad and dat scene nor go sweet without hearing it grin grin
Re: Go Tv: Dont Mention God In Movies And Some Programs by dominique(f): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2016
Same thing goes for DSTV, it's been like that for over a year now.

Black Ladies Romance - Latest Nollywood Movies (must Watch) / Get Unlimited Free 0.00 Browsing On Airtel Now / WATCH: Vin Diesel Battle Jason Statham With Light-sabers In FURIOUS 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8