Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) (65764 Views)

Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) / Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) / Salah Cow Refused To Die After Head Was Cut. *video* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by timidapsin(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Very strange world indeed, the cow refused to die after they cut its head
I dont know the country where this happened but watch the video below and be thrilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIk8-xogaKw

source: Afriwap.com
cc: lalasticlala , mynd44

17 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Endtime cow, Endtime OP, Endtime Mod, Endtime Nairalanders grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Mostwanted7: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Lalasticlala do the needful

.end time crew go soon full here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by ridwan4u(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
What strange things
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by nurez305(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Allahu akbar

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Hysmady(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Strange but Its going thru hell of pains right there...its better for the cow to die than this its passing thru! Poor cow embarassed

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Elxandre(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Interesting
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by ta4ba3(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wow a cow with nine lives no wonder Indians worship it

8 Likes

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wtf did i just watch

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by maum: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
embarassed cry cry This is really very disturbing for me. Poor cow. What torture! Probably telling itself there that "it can survive this", "just be strong pal, you'll get through this".

What pain that animal is going through. embarassed cry isn't there a way they can be killed swiftly rather than subjecting them to this torture?

38 Likes

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by timidapsin(m): 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
maum:
embarassed cry cry This is really very disturbing for me. Poor cow. What torture! Probably telling itself there that "it can survive this", "just be strong pal, you'll get through this".

What pain that animal is going through. embarassed cry isn't there a way they can be killed swiftly rather than subjecting them to this torture?
i swear the video of this cow really touched me...
Teaches me not to give up even if all hope have been lost... cry cry
IF YOU CANT WATCH VIDEO VIEW DIRECTLY FROM YOUTUBE HERE

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by gunpoint(m): 12:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Hysmady:
Strange but Its going thru hell of pains right there...its better for the cow to die than this its passing thru! Poor cow embarassed
S.hit like this na him dey wan make mi vegetarian by force!!!
Why put a living thing through soo much agony?
Dem be boko isis? cry

5 Likes

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by gunpoint(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2016
timidapsin:

i swear the video of this cow really touched me...
Teaches me not to give up even if all hope have been lost... cry cry
Hahaha...
Anoda mad nairalander grin
Na from dead cow you dey draw your own inspiration? grin

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by timidapsin(m): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2016
gunpoint:

Hahaha...
grin Yes ke...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by debque(m): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2016
I can bet my left ear dat most pple here didn't even click on d link not to talk of watching d video.....

17 Likes

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by timidapsin(m): 12:12am On Jan 06, 2016
debque:
I can bet my left ear dat most pple here didn't even click on d link not to talk of watching d video.....
DID YOU?

8 Likes

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Mostwanted7: 12:15am On Jan 06, 2016
gunpoint:

Hahaha...

Are some nairaland members truly mad

List the mad ones you know

1 Like

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by debque(m): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2016
timidapsin:
DID YOU?
npe cos I won't b able to sleep well...even ordinary Christmas chicken I couldn't eat cos I saw how it was killed

4 Likes

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by timidapsin(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2016
debque:
npe cos I won't b able to sleep well...even ordinary Christmas chicken I couldn't eat cos I saw how it was killed
Lol funny you, okay then

1 Like

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by EmmanuelCena(m): 12:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Awful!

1 Like

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Nossa(m): 12:19am On Jan 06, 2016
that is the #Biafran spirit, surviving against all odds.

7 Likes

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by gunpoint(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Mostwanted7:

Are some nairaland members truly mad

List the mad ones you know
Seeing you want to get me banned by naming a list of mad nairalanders which is tantamount to derailing this thread, I'd say you are number one.
But if you create a thread and ask nairalanders to drop in and name the mad ones they know, i fit name some there wink

3 Likes

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Mostwanted7: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2016
gunpoint:

Seeing you want to get me banned by naming a list of mad nairalanders which is tantamount to derailing this thread, I'd say you are number one.
But if you create a thread and ask nairalanders to drop in and name the mad ones they know, i fit name some there wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 06, 2016
oooh... this cow must be passing throu a lot of pain ooo angry

i couldnt evn finish the video... so touching
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by gunpoint(m): 12:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Mostwanted7: 12:49am On Jan 06, 2016
tosscash1:
oooh... this cow must be passing throu a lot of pain ooo angry

i couldnt evn finish the video... so touching

Where did it touch you

6 Likes

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by lifestyle1(m): 12:56am On Jan 06, 2016
wow
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by APCcrimesHD: 1:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Na so bubu just be ..very stubborn..lol

5 Likes

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by armadeo(m): 1:47am On Jan 06, 2016
Those nizzos be like cow must fall for man to wack.

Personally I won't eat this particular cow. The throat had been slit almost clean hrough yet the cow stood up again and again. This cow is more than clear eye.

Though it just might be an adrenaline surge keeping it up. It would have bled out if the men just left it.

But man must wack.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) / What Is This Animal Called / Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.