Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) (65730 Views)

Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) / Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) / Salah Cow Refused To Die After Head Was Cut. *video* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by mccoy47(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
There is nothing strange abt this video. Cows are naturally very resilient.
In my grandmother's burial the pieces of cow meat in the big bldrumb was still twiching!
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by KELVINXY: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
no wonder some pple turn vegetarian embarassed

Imagine wat the poor cow is going thru undecided
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Vivly(f): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
The cow is a warg. I'm sure it's human body is a Nairaland troll.
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Nely77(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
This cow is a terrorist!

I blame Johnathan!!

1 Like

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by sonnie10: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Psalm18:
Carotid artery possibly still untouched.

You go school abeg, no mind them. They only cut the esophagus and expected it to die fast.
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by nellyelitz(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
nurez305:
Allahu akbar
hope u're not with bomb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by wizkidblogger(f): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by AKAKAK(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Make dem cut the head finish first make we see whether e do still stand up.
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Goridoe(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mostwanted7:

ano fit laff grin grin grin grin
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by yolanda233(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cruelty against animals!I lost appetite for beef immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by wtfCode: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
allahu akbar!!!
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Goridoe(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
armadeo:
Those nizzos be like cow must fall for man to wack.

Personally I won't eat this particular cow.

if better hunger catsh u, dem no go tell u before u go open pot chop.! grin
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by owuyelomolatile: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
I'd rather eat earthworm than to eat this evil cow!In d whole of my existence,I hav e never seen a cow this stubborn with a slit throat.I know about aberttoir business,it is our grandpa's biz,so I know what it means for a cow to refuse to die.Emi funrami, 'I will engage my feet in a rapid dialogue'(maba ese misoro)
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by unite4real: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
timidapsin:
Very strange world indeed, the cow refused to die after they cut its head
I dont know the country where this happened but watch the video below and be thrilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIk8-xogaKw

source: Afriwap.com
cc: lalasticlala , mynd44

really strange indeed
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by kobonaire(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
debque:
I can bet my left ear dat most pple here didn't even click on d link not to talk of watching d video.....
bros, na condition, MB cost oh grin

1 Like

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by cutekhalifa(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
LOVEGINO:
Endtime cow, Endtime OP, Endtime Mod, Endtime Nairalanders grin

that mad cow belong to one duara dullard in aso rock grin

1 Like

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
MARKone:
cheesy

Only in India

Cow be like 'come chop me make I see, me am not ready to go now'

How else do you them to kill it, firing squad, electric chair abi lethal injection. People wey you see say dey hungry, besides, a chicken had once survived some days without its head, it's on record, maybe the cow wants to toe the same line.
Dont know in a place where they butcher the thing now
Not on the road just like that infront of ppl

See i cant even eat my burger all i see is blood
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by sinistermind(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
What sort of sorcery is this? undecided
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by ojnnaco(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
LOVEGINO:

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by jnrbayano(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
cococandy:
i wouldn't eat that animal. If I saw that happen to it.

Why? Pity?
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Artistree: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Is this MadCow? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. No weapon formed against you will succeed...
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by bluice2(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
jnrbayano:

Why? Pity?

That moment when a cow is stolen from a shrine and sold out. The buyers are now faced with strange outcomes
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Martins042(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
LOVEGINO:

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by marlockj: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
timidapsin:
I dont know the country where this happened but watch the video below and be thrilled.

I didn't see where head was cut ohh.

Wat I saw is cut and d head still remain There.

Head Neva cut off,beside d cow was Nt Evn proper cut,they Jst cut small n leave it.Their knife is blunt I guess

To me I see nothing strange, Wat I saw is d pains they made the cow go through by not cutting d cow properly.

They Jst made the cow suffer for nothing, Evn hen after cutting of the head they still run n fall after.

1 Like

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by free2ryhme: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
nurez305:
Allahu akbar
Their last words before they blew themselves up undecided
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by maum: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
marlockj:

I didn't see where head was cut ohh.

Wat I saw is cut and d head still remain There.

Head Neva cut off,beside d cow was Nt Evn proper cut,they Jst cut small n leave it.Their knife is blunt I guess

To me I see nothing strange, Wat I saw is d pains they made the cow go through by not cutting d cow properly.

They Jst made the cow suffer for nothing, Evn hen after cutting of the head they still run n fall after.

I don't think you watched the video
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by potbelly(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
The cow still has a heart which is functioning well that's why it kept up with the display despite its head almost cut off. Gruesome way to go though...
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Lullabye(f): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is wickedness, why not slaughter the cow once? Why the torture?
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by marlockj: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
maum:

I don't think you watched the video

Maybe I did Nt watch the one u watch,please can u post the video were head was cut off?

Cuz Wat I saw was some white guys struggling with blunt knife to cut off the neck of a cow,resulting in bleeding n not killing the cow.

I Neva saw head separated from the body and he still walk around. Please u cn help me.

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by chukied(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Omo no be everything science dey prove oh
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by mindtricks: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
timidapsin:

Happened in India. What if cow was enchanted/posssessed?
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by chukied(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
H
kobonaire:
bros, na condition, MB cost oh grin

Lmao....everybody get their own wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) / What Is This Animal Called / Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.