Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,484 members, 7,801,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) (65770 Views)

Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) / Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) / Salah Cow Refused To Die After Head Was Cut. *video* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Maryojoma(f): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Lol end time cow
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by chronique(m): 1:12am On Jan 07, 2016
Nothing will make me eat frrom this type of cow. Too weird.
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by timidapsin(m): 1:16am On Jan 07, 2016
Maryojoma:
Lol end time cow
your profile picture makeup #Endtime makeUp Your beauty #Heavenly wink
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 07, 2016
timidapsin:

oh... try watching from youtube here

It's not working...... Thanks anyway
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by timidapsin(m): 4:20am On Jan 07, 2016
airmirthd1:

It's not working...... Thanks anyway
sorry I made a mistake, I have corrected it now click here to watch
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by shepherdnoble: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2016
End time cow refused to die...lolz. Watch!
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by taiwosegun1(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2016
timidapsin:

i swear the video of this cow really touched me...
Teaches me not to give up even if all hope have been lost... cry cry
IF YOU CANT WATCH VIDEO VIEW DIRECTLY FROM YOUTUBE HERE
Wise word Jere
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by proprince(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Thats an ancestor not a cow undecided

1 Like

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by tohshine(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Why can't they use gun and blow its head off the neck undecided
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by ahizih(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2016
nurez305:
Allahu akbar
I cant even tell de ryt time dat u folks shouts dis! Weda na wen una de kill people or wen una see miracle,una package tire me shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by temmym4(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Some Humans can be so cruel and wicked. why the horrors? Just because it s a damn animal doesn't mean it feels no damn pain. they cut its neck halfway without cutting the throat, and they still had the heart of toying with the poor animal. Gush. fu*king a**holes.
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by NakedEve: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
What is thrilling about this video?
Animal cruelty? shocked
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
_Stupid Indians. For every one studying medicine outside their country there're 100 dumb ones like the ones displayed here. First if you want to slaughter an animal you sever its carotid artery then cut the head clean off, even terrorists know this. From my observation they severed the carotid artery, good but they didn't cut off the head thereby allowing signals from its brain still communicate with its CNS hence the reason the cow could still get up and move around. They then stupidly tried hitting it forgetting a half dead animal feels no pain.
Either they wanted the animal to die from its suffering or they weren't trained properly for the slaughter. They should've just paid someone qualified enough to do it.
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by timidapsin(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
charix:
_Stupid Indians. For every one studying medicine outside their country there're 100 dumb ones like the ones displayed here. First if you want to slaughter an animal you sever its carotid artery then cut the head clean off, even terrorists know this. From my observation they severed the carotid artery, good but they didn't cut off the head thereby allowing signals from its brain still communicate with its CNS hence the reason the cow could still get up and move around. They then stupidly tried hitting it forgetting a half dead animal feels no pain.
Either they wanted the animal to die from its suffering or they weren't trained properly for the slaughter. They just should've paid someone qualified enough to do it.
Exactly bro.. was thinking of this
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by FisifunKododada: 12:55am On Jan 13, 2016
cool You guys are disgusting. All of you. Get rid of this thread. Its beyond EVIL.
Re: Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) by Maryojoma(f): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
timidapsin:

your profile picture makeup #Endtime makeUp Your beauty #Heavenly wink
Lol tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) / What Is This Animal Called / Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.