Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Need An Online Photographer Friend . - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need An Online Photographer Friend . (3786 Views)

Photographer Uses $32 Toy Car For Audi $50k Car / Hot! Are U A Photographer, Graphics Designer, Printer... / I Am A Photographer, Photo Editor And Beauty Retoucher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
hello everyone,
please I'm looking up to doing photography big time and currently I'm a teacher and font have time to learn it as its so expensive to learn. is there anyone in here who can assist me learn this online especially the use of flash and lense in doors and basics of photography in a layman's understanding. i'd appreciate.
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by Liberty101: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Good to know you love photography. I love photography too but am not that experienced in matters of photography so there is this tutoring website were I study online and one photography course came up so I just registered it, its free of charge. You can just enter any time and check what was taught during the week. The course is starting on 4th January so hurry now and register. Check it out on www.futurelearn.com . Thanks
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by Liberty101: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Maybe I can be the online friend you need. wink wink kiss
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by 4X4: 2:13am On Jan 04, 2016
preciousMI1:
hello everyone,
please I'm looking up to doing photography big time and currently I'm a teacher and font have time to learn it as its so expensive to learn. is there anyone in here who can assist me learn this online especially the use of flash and lense in doors and basics of photography in a layman's understanding. i'd appreciate.
How much are u willing to pay to learn
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2016
4X4:
How much are u willing to pay to learn
how much will you charge
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Liberty101:
Maybe I can be the online friend you need. wink wink kiss

seriously? ? I'll be glad.
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Liberty101:
Good to know you love photography. I love photography too but am not that experienced in matters of photography so there is this tutoring website were I study online and one photography course came up so I just registered it, its free of charge. You can just enter any time and check what was taught during the week. The course is starting on 4th January so hurry now and register. Check it out on www.futurelearn.com . Thanks

U are nice.... I appreciate
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by Liberty101: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2016
grin don't mind me am just an amateur like you though am trying me best to learn photography cos that's my hobby, that's why I registered it as one of my courses online. I registered with another similar course too (explore the concept of animation?. You can hook up with any good photographer in your area he/she might be willing to help. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by Liberty101: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by lordmario(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
PM me. Let's see how it goes if I can create time to teach you the starting basics. FOC
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by Liberty101: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
lordmario:
PM me. Let's see how it goes if I can create time to teach you the starting basics. FOC
can I pm u too ?? wink
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by lordmario(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Liberty101:
can I pm u too ?? wink
You are free sir
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by Liberty101: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
lordmario:

You are free sir
okay sir
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by MrAwePresident: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Do you have the basic gadgets like a APS-C or DSLR camera ?
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by corlin2(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Visit my blog and feel some of my photo shots of nature.
@ https://artlivesabstblog.
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by Liberty101: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
preciousMI1:
hello everyone,
How far have you gone with the photography stuff ?
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Liberty101:
How far have you gone with the photography stuff ?

been googling tho. I need someone to tell me things in a layman's words... about lights n flashes and all I should know
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
MrAwePresident:
Do you have the basic gadgets like a APS-C or DSLR camera ?

I've a Canon d700
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
lordmario:

for real?
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by lordmario(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
preciousMI1:

for real?
Yes for real.
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by Liberty101: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
preciousMI1:

been googling tho. I need someone to tell me things in a layman's words... about lights n flashes and all I should know
do you have any photographer in your area ? If yes you can meet him/her for directions. Their are some free ebooks about photography online. You can download them and learn some things about lights and flashes. Lights, flashes and lenses depends where you are and what you are snapping. If I may ask, what type of photographer do you want to be ?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Liberty101:
do you have any photographer in your area ? If yes you can meet him/her for directions. Their are some free ebooks about photography online. You can download them and learn some things about lights and flashes. Lights, flashes and lenses depends where you are and what you are snapping. If I may ask, what type of photographer do you want to be ?

events strictly... ABEG giff me ya pin...
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by Liberty101: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2016
preciousMI1:

events strictly... ABEG giff me ya pin...
7b984e2a
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2016
lordmario:
Yes for real.
ok... done
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by lordmario(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
preciousMI1:
ok... done
replied
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
You can learn in 2 ways, 1. self tutoring and 2. find some pro in the game to tutor you.

Self-tutoring actually requires lot of works compared to the other cuz you basically have to figure out everything on your own, and Oh,if you don't have a camera and you are thinking of learning on your own, it gets even harder but not impossible.

I opened a thread on learning photography a while back, you can check my profile for more info, hopefully i get to have time to share more on what have learnt as a photographer.

preciousMI1
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Thavybe:
You can learn in 2 ways, 1. self tutoring and 2. find some pro in the game to tutor you.

Self-tutoring actually requires lot of works compared to the other cuz you basically have to figure out everything on your own, and Oh,if you don't have a camera and you are thinking of learning on your own, it gets even harder but not impossible.

I opened a thread on learning photography a while back, you can check my profile for more info, hopefully i get to have time to share more on what have learnt as a photographer.

preciousMI1

yeah... thanks alot let me check your profile
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
lordmario:
replied
I never see an oh... can I send my pin here
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by lordmario(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
preciousMI1:

I never see an oh... can I send my pin here
Add me 2201173C
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
lordmario:
Add me 2201173C
done... thanks
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by 4X4: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
preciousMI1:

how much will you charge

I'll charge u 10k to get u a very teacher to teach u photography
Re: I Need An Online Photographer Friend . by preciousMI1(f): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2016
4X4:

I'll charge u 10k to get u a very teacher to teach u photography
when and where exactly does the tutor base

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nirvana Film & Multimedia Institute Opens Ibadan Center / Free Tutorial On Video Editing / Beatiful Image Of The Outer Marina, Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.