Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,959 members, 7,803,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Visa Free Countries - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Free Countries (50061 Views)

Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport / Zambia Excludes Nigeria From Visa Free Countries / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Free Countries by blackspade(m): 4:19am On Sep 03, 2008
Wow, look at how many people have viewed this thread compared to people who have posted? shocked Are we Nigerians that anxious to leave?
Re: Visa Free Countries by travelcare: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2008
dokpesi:

TAKE TIME TO READ THIS FACT VERY WELL , ITS MIGHT HELP YOU GET YOUR FREE

ZONES YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
l wishes to say to all fellow Nigerian like, any free are not good for

example singapore is free,seychelles is free that few l know but the point

and fact remain , you don't rest of mind , in entries the country and

inside the country of those so called free visas country , its better to

go to a country with a visa than to go to free soon , where you will be

restricted from having full access, for example ,l was in seychelles for

holiday and l meet nigeria guys whom the migration for that country has

been trying to trap down, l don't want to talk about the warm alarming

reception they give me in the mahe international airport( really GOSH

!!!!!) My little contribution and advice my brother and sister we got all

we have in our country, we are rich, on a normal sense, if you got

#500,000 to travel, and you travel and start hiding in a street for God

know when you will make it, if you can actually invite the money wisely on

a business , then you can make it wisely.
We Nigeria we are despirate in all ways of making money, we think

travelling aboard will make you buy the hammer you are been looking for,

No my brother and sister, you can make it big time here ,use your head.we

are bless and rich.VERY SOON $1 WILL BE EQUAL TO #1(ACCORDING TO THE

FEDERAL GOVERMENT REGALATIONS, WHICH MEANS THERE WILL BE NO ROOM FOR YOU

GUYS RETURE.
EDUCATION IS THE BEST REMEDY,I AM A STUDENT BUT I CAN'T WASH DIRTY CLOTHES

FOR ONE STUPID WHITE LADY OR MAN FOR SOME $$$.I AM A NIGERIA AND I AM

PROUD OF MY NATIONALITY, GOD BLESS MY NATION FOR ME.DONT GO TO ANYCOUNTRY

THAT IS FREE, ON THE POINT OF ENTRY THEY DECIDED TO GIVE 3DAYS ONLY OR

1WEEK OF 2WEEK AND AFTER THIS DAYS , THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW YOU TO STAY

ANYWHERE ELSE EXPECT HOTEL AND AFTER YOU HAVE FINISH SPENDING ALL YOUR

B.T.A YOU CAME THERE WITH ,THEN YOU DONT ANY MORE MONEY AND THEY WILL NOT

PRO-LONG YOUR STAY THEN , IF YOU DECIDED TO RUN AWAY FROM THEM , ITS VERY

EASY TO GET YOU , ONE YOU DONT SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE , IN THE CASE OF YOU

BEEN THE ONLY BLACK MAN IN THE MIDST OF THOUSAND OF WHITE MEN AND WOMAN ,

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE , AND WHEN THEY GET YOU YOU WILL BROUGHT

BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY WITH SAME.DISCOVER YOUR TALENT IN NIGERIA, I HAVE

BEEN TO ESTONIA,SEYCHELLES, KENYA ,ITALY,SWISS ,SINGAPORE AND LONDON WHERE

I AM CURRENTLY STUDYING .TAKE MY ADVANCE AND IF YOU WANT REALLY TO TRAVELL

ABOARD , YOU CAN GET A STUDY VISA FOR ANY COUNTRY AND YOU WILL LIVE LIKE A

KING IN THAT COUNTRY.BUT DONT SAY THIS PERSON MADE IT IN ABOARD AND YOU

MUST GO THERE , THERE ARE SO MANY NIGERIA WHICH I SAW IN ALL THOSE

COUNTRIES I HAVE MENTIONED ABOVE , WHO CAN'T COME BACK HOME , THEY REMAIN

IN THOSE COUNTRY ALL IN THE NAME ," SAY MAKE MY PEOPLE SAY I DEY ABAORD

AND THE GUY IS ACTUALLY DIEING IN SILENT "NO WORK PERMIT , NO RESIDENCE

PERMIT, YOU KNOW THEIR STUDY RULES AND REGULATIONS.IN NIGERIA I AM A FREE

MAN , THAT REQUIRES NO CAMARE MONITORING ME IN THE STREET.,EVERY NIGERIA

DESTINY IS NOT IN ABAORD.
contact for more information if you want:
+44 70-111-21600 , my nigeria line 08023049608
I LOVE YOU ALL MY BROTHERS!GOD BLESS MY COUNTRY.I AM A KING IN MY COUNTRY

AND SO YOU ARE ALSO.I NO GO WASH PLATE FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY, NEVER!
Contact for more information if you want:
+44 70-111-21600 , my nigeria line 08023049608

This is bombastic! this is a good Nigerian student abroad at least we all got the message (at the end of his post). Are you a good ambassador of the Nigerian education system, Mr Dokpesi? No! Dont say your parents didnt have the money to give you fair education, think of what you can do to help yourself and you can only improve by associating with the right peer group. Keep a clean sheet and keep Nigeria out of mess.

Travelcare.
Re: Visa Free Countries by creamdream: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2008
plusz afghanistan and iraq
Re: Visa Free Countries by crux(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2008
men long and terrible, though with good intents but i just find it difficult to believe this is not a set up whoever wrote this post will do anything in jd, carry shit sef, , as long as the thing no warrant too much talk, just for the pay, i still have my "Queen's Premier" if u need o grin
Re: Visa Free Countries by mosyb: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
@DOKPESI

YOUR ENGLISH IS HIGHLY "COLOR RIOT" WHICH NITE SCHOOL U DEY GO FOR LONDON ? I KNOW SAY U JUST MANAGE GO LONDON, MAYBE THRU CHURCH CONFERENCE OR THEREABOUTS,

ANY WAY TRY IMPROVE ON THE SPELLINGS, USE WEBSTERS DICTIONARY AND READAM WELL WELL, ACTUALLY WETIN U WRITE NO DEY BAD SHA
Re: Visa Free Countries by FBS: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2009
comedy central. grin
I laugh no be small.
Re: Visa Free Countries by twealth: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2009
Need an official China Invitation Letter? Send your request to: pnsclients@163.com or call: +8613697463044. Processing time- 10 working days.VISA GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK

BATWEALTH INT'L COMPANY
499, SANYUANLI AVENUE, GUANGZHOU CITY,
CHINA
Re: Visa Free Countries by hamjola: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2009
i wonder what the fuss is all about.The main thing is to get the message of the story not the spelling error.abeg free d guy
Re: Visa Free Countries by Wellas14(m): 3:29am On Apr 30, 2009
Alot of comments have been made concerning Dokpesi but i'll like to commend him for rising above his limitations to contribute to society. Such an act is very welcomed, atleast as you read closely you could grasp the crux of his message.

1 Like

Re: Visa Free Countries by blkmum700: 3:51am On Apr 30, 2009
@Mr Dokpesi

Are you sure the number in your post is UK number or internet Virtual number to redirect calls to mobile phone in nigeria,can someone in UK confirm the phone number?
Re: Visa Free Countries by guseman(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2009
@Dokpesi
It is so glaring that you are a scammer but you need to seriously work on your english or maybe you need someone to help you draft your mails but i can promise you that your market will not sell here cos people here are well informed and we ''too much'

@Opemoore
I think you will have a problem when you go back to the embassy. It has to be the same school and the case course although i didn't say it is impossible but mind you, your circumstances as at when you applied for visa is what the ECO will stick to.

All the best and have it at the back of your mind that there will be an interview and you need to be very bold and be able to stand your ground,so it is up to you
Re: Visa Free Countries by blkmum700: 9:30pm On May 18, 2009
watin dey worry this stupid NSK AGENT SELF,STOP POSTING ABOUT NSK ON THIS FORUM,WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS?PLEASE BAN THIS GUY IP FROM THIS FORUM.GET ALL YOUR FAMILIES TO NSK WITH THE PASSPORT NO ONE NEED THE PASSPORT HERE,WERE
Re: Visa Free Countries by afelouz(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2009
pls house, did anybody know about this NSK passport and is it real and genue?
Re: Visa Free Countries by Aaron10: 3:10pm On May 23, 2009
Hey I have a nephew doing his NYSC in a secondary school, and planning to travel to UK during vacation. Do you think this is possible? What will he need? Your urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: Visa Free Countries by pappy2000: 6:40am On May 24, 2009
Na wa o ,Na English we want shop,or the msg.
Re: Visa Free Countries by mickey45: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
dat guy says it as ifit`s that easy
Re: Visa Free Countries by Enquirer09: 3:53am On Jul 14, 2009
Please any suggestions as to how to get to Barbados. I need to make an urgent 4 day trip to Barbados and I am aware I don't require a visa to go there but can't find any airlines from Africa. Ideally, BA would go from Nigeria via London (transit) to Barbados but my UK visa has already ran out. I understand Jamaica doesn't require a transit visa for short stay and I can get a flight from Jamaica to Barbados. So how do I get to Jamaica, without a transit visa?

Since its very short notice, how best can I get to Barbados without a transit visa? Alternatively, what embassies can issue a transit visa within a week?

I am also aware you don't require a transit visa if you fly KLM but not sure of Air France and if they even go to any of the Caribean Islands. Pls legitimate suggestions will be appreciated, possibly with relaible web links.

Many thanks.
Re: Visa Free Countries by noblegas2(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2009
aint gat 2 much time 2 talk here

Naija passport aint Visa Free 2 Singapore no more plus
It is Required for a Nigerian passport to take at least $2000 as B.T.A( Although not official but trust me D Officials at Singapore Changi airport aint friendly 2 naijas, so dey do everytin possible 2 reject U)
but if ya dont Bliv me, U can try it, wen u get 2 Johore Bahru & ur not rejected, den u can come & slam me, plus i dont see wats in Singapore dat ppl re goin der, If i were some Ppl, i wuld stay & think of wat i can do 4 in Niaja dat can be profitable, imagin som1 using N500,000 to travel wen he can easily use da money 2 invest and make some real money, but its like d sayin dat whu ever is due to recive a knock shall surely recive it, even though he/she is onboard Delta airline goin to Atlanta, wen he/she gets 2 maybe florida, he /she ll open d window & bring out he/she head & recieve it, lol
Re: Visa Free Countries by wealthboos(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2009
You can imagine a visa free country. What do you think are the factors that make a country visa free? fellow Nigerians, to me, Nigeria is better than those countries that are visa free. I'm not trying to discourage anyone here. But to to, it can't be a choice.

A comprehensive guide has been prepared by WealthBoosters on how to travel to Western Europe with ease. Tuition Free. If you wish to join January 2010, you must forward your documents before 15th August, 2009.
No international exam required. Just the certificate you posses as a Nigerian student.
Re: Visa Free Countries by blkmum700: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2009
@dokpesi,
i'm 100% Sure that the number you posted is not UK number,its virtual Number to redirect calls anywhere.
Re: Visa Free Countries by mowaa: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2009
Find attached the list of visa countries and the maximum duration stay.
The list also includes countries that issue visa on arrival to the country and the visa fee u pay when u arrive.

Re: Visa Free Countries by hushhh: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2010
coming to this question, can anyone possibly update the visa free countries from Nigeria. cos if we should have a visa free to any of the nice counties, what will happen? cos i don't know if it's in the world record to allow Nigerians to have a visa free to some nor eligible countries. what do u think?
Re: Visa Free Countries by henryx(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2010
hi my felow niara lander,

i vehementhly agree with the school of thougth that 'if you are not imformed then you are deformed', my question is that can you apply for a student vissa and pay the tution fee bit by bit i e: you pay for the first three month thereafter you make if up?
Re: Visa Free Countries by nykee(f): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2010
@ dokpesi, +44 70-111-21600.is not a uk number, get a life!
Re: Visa Free Countries by legowiskodlapsa: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2011
buty dla psa legowiska dla psów posÅ‚anie dla psa buty dla psa legowiska dla yorków legowisko dla psa legowiska buty dla psa legowiska dla psów producent legowiska dla psów producent posÅ‚anie dla psa legowiska dla psów buda dla psa
Re: Visa Free Countries by Flymore: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2011
Thanks to those who gave sound advise,when are we going learn how to encourage ourselves.

@vicjustice,i hope your not a critic human being.
Learn how to give someone a little encouragement, with the way your going i don't think this guy will be able to express himself in public.

Pratice makes perfect
Re: Visa Free Countries by Dlapsow: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2011
karma dla psów imiona dla psów fryzjer dla psów
imiona dla psów schroniska dla psówkarmy dla psów ubranka dla psówubranka dla psów schronisko dla psafryzjer dla psów imiona dla psówfryzjer dla psów sklep zoologiczny dla psów salon dla psów fryzjer dla psówubrania dla psów akcesoria dla psówschroniska dla psów hotel dla psów schroniska dla psów akcesoria dla psów akcesoria dla psów karmy dla psów schroniska dla psów imiona dla psów

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Robbers Attack Air Peace Aircraft While Taxiing To Take Off At Lagos Airp / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.