Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook (63540 Views)

Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by jonhemma11: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
This man's "uncommon" thinking has earned him a top spot in the heart of many Nigerians. He posted the above pictures few days back on his Facebook page with the caption; If she can hold and back my child why can't I hold her bag? These photos have gotten so many shares and likes since it was posted. See reactions of Nigerians below

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/photo-of-alhaji-holding-his-girlfriends.html?m=1

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by chocolateme(f): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Its so amazing how this world was made, I wonder if God is a woman!!

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by oloriooko(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
His girlfriend? Where's the girlfriend in that picture?
Maybe its his wife's or daughter's handbag!

Nigerians and their jungle e-justice angry

20 Likes

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by fckmn24seg(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
oloriooko:
His girlfriend? Where's the girlfriend in that picture?
Maybe its his wife's or daughter's handbag!

Nigerians and their jungle e-justice angry

Abi oo

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by nerilove(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Love is a beautiful thing. Keep on beefing
Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by lycann(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
lol...its love
Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
respect is reciprocal

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by Phonetikkks: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by specialguest(f): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
And I see him doing it with so much pride.#cool
By the way op from the posts on his facebook I didn't see where they said girlfriend o, it is his wife's bag so please change your title.

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by fistonati(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
I can even carry her on my head because she deserves it, at first she gave me her audience when i asked her out, she found it worthy to marry me, she went thru pains carrying my babies. whatelse can i have asked for.

HER LOVE MAKES ME SHINE AND PROSPER

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Power of Toto..

Mammy water power.. Powerless power..

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by obasiken: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nigerian men only open the car door when the door lock has a problem. The Alhaji's money is inside that bag that is why he is carrying it.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by lilmax(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Trust me,he needs it for the night grin

Power of the living inbetween wink

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by sotall(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
ok
Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by Demmocrats(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bloody nonsense, have you seen Putin do such crap. Fat has covered his brain.

OR

That's the new way his juju ask him to behave to spread his wealth grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by 360ng: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin That's his boss'
Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by frankwells(f): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Leave Bag for Alhaji jare

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by madgoat(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmmmm.... Smmmmhh undecided
Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by pagorino(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
undecided hw dz 1 take affect me na? m tired n sick of irrelevancies.
Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by Kbraims(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dat z luv...Alhaji too na person
Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by loomer: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
So to carry ur wife bag now na amazing thing? I bow to una o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by cocoberry(f): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin
Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by sundoj08(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Okay
Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by marshalcarter: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
I 1da when nigerians would learn to mind their goddamn fuckin biznezz!!!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by bewla(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
let them talk
Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by Toeyoursea(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
*yawns*

Mods una never change abi.
Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by mccoy47(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ehhh. Onye oma. angry
The same man that will still go and marry 3 more wives tomorrow!
#Leavetrashforlawma

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by idris4eva(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Not all dis today ladies they won't even allow u carry the bag cos they are very insecure all they care about is for the man to open the car door and seat down for front like mama piss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook by miqos02(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / Nigerian Lady Who Slaughtered Goat For Christmas Trends Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.