Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef (41235 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by kay29000(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
A few minutes ago, Olamide and Don Jazzy took to Instagram to end their infamous feud which started at the Headies Awards two days ago. Another record label boss and artist, Illbliss put up the picture of Don Jazzy and Olamide shaking hands on Instagram, and accompanied it with this caption.

"@Donjazzy @baddosneh if you two had a clue just how loved you are and how so impactful your music has been to our generation and our continent, you would realize it's bigger than any award ceremony on earth! GOD BLESS Mavin and YBNL! #Unity #One and to all industry hypocrites !!! Please don't put this picture Up if you don't truly feel the unity from your heart!! You hoped they would feud for ever and tear their necks out for your amusement! Sorry to disappoint you."

-Illbliss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFzqKNJ4kK/

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Michellla(f): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
You hoped they would feud for ever and tear their necks out for your amusement! he's right though grin

74 Likes

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by kay29000(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Michellla:
You hoped they
would feud for ever and tear their necks
out for your amusement! he's right though grin

I hoped they would at least drop a few diss tracks before ending the beef.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by olu1759(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Atlast we go rest....some people don go buy suit nd tie untop this matter,jobless fellaz.

5 Likes

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by blackb2(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Oga boss has spoken & we yaff earing him cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Akkord4gov: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
I swear,these guys na the greatest mumu have ever seen.9ja artists can be so dumb,instead of them use the beef for records sale dem dey reconcile when matter still hot. grin grin grin

Anyway,na dere dumbfuck fans wey dem dey fight Ontop their matter I blame

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Michellla(f): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
kay29000:

I hoped they would at least drop a few diss tracks before ending the beef.
it would be lame.they cant rap like drake & meekmill

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Bambless1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice one! Though baddo is not smiling

6 Likes

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by LesbianBoy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice one illbliss. But olamide and lil kesh are still the losers in the whole 'beef' nonsense though. It will be on record that reekado banks won the ''next rated'' award ahead of lil kesh tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by CaroLyner(f): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
#One and to all industry hypocrites !!! Please don't put this picture Up if you don't truly feel the unity from your heart!! kcee and co

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by iykedare(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by iykedare(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
I'm actually happy that they have reconciled, they acted like kids.

Wait o. ....why was olamide frowning? Ohhhh,he didn't get to stop don jazzy from going to Lagos mainland.
#StreetKingForMouth

Mtchewwww. The guy no sabi his mate.

21 Likes

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by iykedare(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2016

Wait o. ....why was olamide frowning? Ohhhh,he didn't get to stop don jazzy from going to Lagos mainland.
#StreetKingForMouth

Leave wandeCoal for lawma.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by idupaul: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
iykedare:

#StreetKingForMouth

Leave wandeCoal for lawma.

My friend for ur info they met on third mainland bridge

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by popesam1(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
#One and to all
industry hypocrites !!! Please don't put
this picture Up if you don't truly feel the
unity from your heart!! kcee and co
grin
CaroLyner:
#One and to all
industry hypocrites !!! Please don't put
this picture Up if you don't truly feel the
unity from your heart!! kcee and co
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Afrok(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2016
No permanent enemy in business, business is always strictly business. They're both businessmen (musicians) business (hot songs) can bring them together again, so the earlier they grow up, the better for their business (musical careers).

2 Likes

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 04, 2016
This matter would have been the discussion point at managementmmeetings on Monday.

Their settlement don spoil topic na

5 Likes

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Damikevin(m): 4:50am On Jan 04, 2016
They are entertainer aren't they? Why we no go wan amusement from feuding forever and neck tearing. E consign me!
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by IamOpemipo(m): 5:05am On Jan 04, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Nice one illbliss. But olamide and lil kesh are still the losers in the whole 'beef' nonsense though. It will be on record that reekado banks won the ''next rated'' award ahead of lil kesh tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

Go suck jazzy dick guy..

7 Likes

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by pretydiva(f): 5:27am On Jan 04, 2016
Maturity displayed by illbliss..kudos 2 him

Egbon mods pls help me move my thread 2 front page. Tnx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by kay29000(m): 5:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Michellla:
it would be lame.they cant rap like drake & meekmill

That's your opinion. And who says they have to rap like Drake and Meek Mill? Who made Drake and Meek Mill the standard for beefs? Beefs have been going on long before Drake and Meek Mill came on the scene. Don Jazzy is not a rapper, but he has a rapper in his camp.

2 Likes

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Nimblemind(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2016
kay29000:

That's your opinion. And who says they have to rap like Drake and Meek Mill? Who made Drake and Meek Mill the standard beefs? Beefs have been going on long before Drake and Meek Mill came on the scene. Don Jazzy is not a rapper, but he has a rapper in his camp.

Ehh? Who is the rapper in SMD? (Not arguing your other points but that last sentence got me)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by jonagaga(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2016
biko leave trash for lawma o
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by kay29000(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Nimblemind:

Ehh? Who is the rapper in SMD? (Not arguing your other points but that last sentence got me)

D'Prince.
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by akashi01(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2016
true talk..imagine wande coal and burna kid posting

'just passing by'
'LOL'

burna kid even followed olamide cos of the fight

Industry snitches

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Nimblemind(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2016
kay29000:

D'Prince.
Lol... You kidding, right? Even Banky W raps better than him!

9 Likes

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by kay29000(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Nimblemind:

Lol... You kidding, right?
Even Banky W raps better than him!

I know, but he is a rapper. I am not saying he is a dope rapper, I am just saying he is an official rapper. At least , he came in the game as a rapper.
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Nimblemind(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2016
kay29000:

I know, but he is a rapper. I am not saying he is a dope rapper, I am just saying he is an official rapper. At least , he came in the game as a rapper.
My brother, Mr 'On Your Own' is nothing but a singer (Yeah he is good at that) but tagging him a rapper is not fair to what rapping is or should be!

4 Likes

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by kay29000(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Nimblemind:

My brother, Mr 'On Your Own' is nothing but a singer (Yeah he is good at that) but tagging him a rapper is not fair to what rapping is or should be!

Okay.
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by lasisi69(f): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2016
What is illbliss

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by looseweight: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Y did they end their fight so easily without having any recorded album to that effect. They really disappointed their fans shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan / Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) / Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.