Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

What My Mum Told Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Mum Told Me (4542 Views)

"Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Mum Told Me by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 19, 2016
oduz:
With such high Bride Price in the East .......

She's not far from being right .....

So, get well Packaged
cool

You know it still baffles me , that bride price is that high in the East but I still see low income Igbo still getting married ,is the high bride price a myth or real. I meet a lot of nice and ambitious Igbo girls but that bride price thing usually bugs me.

1 Like

Re: What My Mum Told Me by Pennsylvania: 6:03am On Mar 19, 2016
dovelike:

Are you in Pennsylvania? cheesy

Nah. You wanna see me? smiley
Re: What My Mum Told Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2016
dovelike:

Thank you smiley
URW smiley

1 Like

Re: What My Mum Told Me by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania:

Nah. You wanna see me? smiley
Nope. Cos I live there
Re: What My Mum Told Me by Pennsylvania: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
dovelike:
Nope. Cos I live there
I see.
Re: What My Mum Told Me by Badgers14: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
dovelike:

Nope. Cos I live there

What part, Pittsburgh or Philly?
Re: What My Mum Told Me by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Badgers14:

What part, Pittsburgh or Philly?
Philly
Re: What My Mum Told Me by FvckShiT(m): 3:59am On Mar 06, 2017
That's fůcking harsh undecided
Re: What My Mum Told Me by Pureheart91(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin She simply means that you should get ready for me as the Customer
Re: What My Mum Told Me by Opistorincos(m): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2017
praxs:
Mummy was beinh straightforward with you.. Maybe the way it came out from her mouth, but thats the reality becoz all women are to be bought in the foam of bride price, by a suitor agreed between the two parties which is the customer she meant...
#Respecttoyourmum... Nothing in those statements meant she is chasing you out but rather putting it at the back of your mind

Brother, there's nothing like buying, all you do is appreciate the parents for taking care of her for you to find her befitting for marriage, you guys are equal in marriage #1cent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? / Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man / What Words Do You Use When Scolding Your Erring Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.