Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? (20280 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / How To Make The Big Brands Beg To Sponsor Your Event / Can You Sponsor A Comedy Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 12:36am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

I don't know what became of them
But it was really very sad.
and the man was heartbroken for a while
The girl pretended to fall in love with him in Nigeria and just used him.When she arrived here for good 2 weeks,she refused to unpack her bags and wouldn't let the man (her husband) touch her.
He thought she was just a virgin that needed time to losen up
for where?
he went to work and Fedex delievered a plane ticket and the girl disappeared
She left him a note and phone records showed she had been communicating the lover man since arrival.
Some women can be very wicked
that is very sad
things like these breaks my heart to read
it happened to a family friend of mine
the lady here is well over 35. she just used him for papers
and later told him that "too bad it didn't work out because our zodiac signs
don't even match" what bloody excuse is that? he is going through the divorce now
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by oyinda3(f): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2009
personally a woman will never pay my mortgage
rent or anything else. she can pay utilities and such
only time i would expect help with the bulk of the bills
is if i lose my job or something of that sort.

why would she want to pay your mortgage in the first place?  
very funny
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 12:44am On Jun 15, 2009
oyinda.:

why would she want to pay your mortgage in the first place?  
very funny

reading and UNDERSTANDING is very fundamental
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by sosisi(f): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2009
Treetop20:

that is very sad
things like these breaks my heart to read
it happened to a family friend of mine
the lady here is well over 35. she just used him for papers
and later told him that "too bad it didn't work out because our zodiac signs
don't even match" what bloody excuse is that? he is going through the divorce now

Terrible
and things like this leaves the man with a terrible impression of women and some women may have to suffer for the sins of the other women
These people going to Naija to marry should better be very careful
I've heard so many horror stories.
One was even carrying belle when she arrived un-beknown to the husband
When eventually she announced her pregnancy and they went to an OBGYN, the scan showed that the belle was already past 5 months meanwhile the girl had only been here 3 months and the last time they saw each other in Naija was over a year.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 12:48am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

Terrible
and things like this leaves the man with a terrible impression of women and some women may have to suffer for the sins of the other women
When eventually she announced her pregnancy and they went to an OBGYN, the scan showed that the belle was already past 5 months meanwhile the girl had only been here 3 months and the last time they saw each other in Naija was over a year.

that is just wrong
i have never been the fan of going home to bring women
everyone should be mindful of who they marry
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2009
i'm not a fan of marrying someone you havent physically known well for at least 1 yr. No going home to pick a wife for me.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by sosisi(f): 12:51am On Jun 15, 2009
davidylan:

i'm not a fan of marrying someone you havent physically known well for at least 1 yr. No going home to pick a wife for me.

Thank God
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by AmAlone: 12:51am On Jun 15, 2009
wink wink wink wink             wink wink                       wink wink wink                              wink wink
wink wink    wink wink           wink wink                wink wink          wink wink                        wink wink
wink wink wink wink wink          wink wink                wink wink          wink wink                        wink wink
wink wink    wink wink wink       wink wink                wink wink          wink wink                        wink wink
wink wink       wink wink wink    wink wink                wink wink          wink wink                        wink wink
wink wink        wink wink wink   wink wink                wink wink          wink wink                        wink wink
wink wink        wink wink wink   wink wink                wink wink          wink wink                        wink wink
wink wink          wink wink wink wink wink                wink wink          wink wink                                  
wink wink          wink wink wink wink wink                wink wink          wink wink                        wink wink
wink wink          wink wink wink wink wink                       wink wink wink                              wink wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by sosisi(f): 12:53am On Jun 15, 2009
Am Alone:

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

like that
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 12:53am On Jun 15, 2009
davidylan:

i don't really think the time frame matters so much
you just pray that everyone involved has the best intentions
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by 4Play(m): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2009
You would think that since it's the women that are the most obsessed about marriage and having big weddings, they will be prepared to chip in financially.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Sissy3(f): 12:55am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

Terrible

if only they will listen ~ not all that glitters is gold~ cuz some naija parents no want their sons esp. to marry women abroad, cox they believe that all naija women abroad have spoiled. all of them are now Americanized or westernized and have lost their home values
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 15, 2009
Treetop20:

i don't really think the time frame matters so much
you just pray that everyone involved has the best intentions

Different strokes for different folks . . . i like to take my time before reaching important decisions like who to marry. Shotgun approaches dont work for me.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by oyinda3(f): 12:56am On Jun 15, 2009
well, life is hard

@ topic, yes i will sponsor my wedding if I have the financial capacity to do so and he doesn't mind.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 12:58am On Jun 15, 2009
davidylan:

Different strokes for different folks . . . i like to take my time before reaching important decisions like who to marry. Shotgun approaches dont work for me.
of course this isn't about making hasty decisions mate
all i am on about here is that there are no guarantees in anything we do in life
you can date that lass for 4 yrs and still end up with the short stick!
do take your time but just know that it is all up to God at the end of the day
i understand the bit about making sure it is the right choice from your end
we all have to look out for our selves .
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by sosisi(f): 1:01am On Jun 15, 2009
davidylan:

I don't blame you my brother.
one should not be in a hurry for this institution especially if you decide there's not a second one.
If you marry the wrong spouse, you're screwed
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by sosisi(f): 1:02am On Jun 15, 2009
oyinda.:

well, life is hard

@ topic, yes i will sponsor my wedding if I have the financial capacity to do so and he doesn't mind.

Tufiakwa!
Join me and say tufiakwa
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 15, 2009
Treetop20:

of course this isn't about making hasty decisions mate
all i am on about here is that there are no guarantees in anything we do in life
you can date that lass for 4 yrs and still end up with the short stick!
do take your time but just know that it is all up to God at the end of the day
i understand the bit about making sure it is the right choice from your end
we all have to look out for our selves .

True words my brother . . . but the fact is God wont come down and force the choice on you. According to the bible it is you who is doing the finding . . . you better find well well. You dont need more than 1 yr to truly know 80% of the woman you are dating . . . infact within the first few weeks you already know if she's worth wasting another 6 months with. The problem is a lot of us are focused on the superficial (is she fine, her boobs, presentability, poise, voice) for way too long that we forget to look at what really matters (faith, compatibility, goals, reflections on the marriage institution, kids, family).
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 1:03am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

Tufiakwa!
*death*
lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 1:05am On Jun 15, 2009
davidylan:

True words my brother . . . but the fact is God wont come down and force the choice on you. According to the bible it is you who is doing the finding . . . you better find well well.
i know this and you get my flow brov
i am saying that we need his guidance( through maturity, prayers, family, words of advice from friends)
i know i will marry a good woman (amen)
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by AmAlone: 1:09am On Jun 15, 2009
oyinda.:

well, life is hard

E bi like say you want make POVERTY use you do press UP for inside the Marrage Abi!!

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 1:10am On Jun 15, 2009
Am Alone:

E bi like say you want make POVERTY use you do press UP for inside the Marrage Abi!!
you lot leave me alone tonight
i will not die of laughter
grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by oyinda3(f): 1:11am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

Tufiakwa!
Join me and say tufiakwa

why? please explain to me

Treetop20:

*death*
lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy

sharrap there
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 1:12am On Jun 15, 2009
oyinda.:

why? please explain to me

sharrap there  
bloody imbecilic Arrow!
dont ever refer to me again!
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Sissy3(f): 1:13am On Jun 15, 2009
Am Alone:

grin           grin            grin
             grin          grin            grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy      cheesy cheesy
     cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  cheesy       cheesy
     cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy         cheesy
     cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy       cheesy
     cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy       cheesy
     cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy     cheesy

u dey try with this ur design thing oo.

isnt it a spam i once heard here that if u use it in all ur posts it's considered a spam undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by oyinda3(f): 1:14am On Jun 15, 2009
Am Alone:

grin          grin            grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy      cheesy cheesy
     cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  cheesy       cheesy
     cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy         cheesy
     cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy     cheesy

what I mean is I will sponsor the wedding (I want a small wedding) while he pays for the big mansion and the several rolls royce that will be part of our marriage  grin

u feel better for me now  tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 15, 2009
Treetop20:

bloody imbecilic Arrow!

Woahhhhh
Woahhhh

*rub my eyes* Woah!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by oyinda3(f): 1:18am On Jun 15, 2009
Treetop20:

bloody imbecilic Arrow!

keep running that posh british mouth of yours. and what will you do if I refer to you?
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 1:18am On Jun 15, 2009
FL Gators:

Woahhhhh
Woahhhh

*rub my eyes* Woah!!!

she asked for it
i don't go around insulting people here
have never insulted her so why should she?

oyinda.:

keep running that posh british mouth of yours. and what will you do if I refer to you?
ignore me from now henceforth!
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by na2day2(m): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

Never!
Will he also wear the skirt and blouse?

A man ought to be a man abeg

we might as well since u ladies now aggressively compete for our clothes  grin grin

@ poster

dont let it bother u. i have a friend who's girl is doing the same thing right now, she moved up the wedding date by 6months and says her family will pay.  desperate times calls for desperate measures my friend  grin grin grin

FYI: if there are any ladies in NL that can sponsor our wedding(her and me) plz contact me on this number 781-452-2080. plz be ready 2 pay the bills 4 the next 3 yrs, then i will aggressively take over  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Sissy3(f): 1:20am On Jun 15, 2009
if there are any ladies in NL that can sponsor our wedding(her and me) plz contact me on this number 781-452-2080. plz be ready 2 pay the bills 4 the next 3 yrs, then i will aggressively take over

lol u no well at all.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by oyinda3(f): 1:21am On Jun 15, 2009
undecided see me see trouble o

ok. let's focus on the topic and not derail the thread pls.
so ladies: can you sponsor your wedding?  tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guinness Gold: Guinness Unveils New Premium Golden Lager Beer At Lagos Event / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner / Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.