Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency (13405 Views)

BREAKING: Magu Not Sacked - EFCC; Presidency (Read Tweets) / APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by DONSMITH123(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2016
By Simon Ebegbulem

BENIN—All Progressives Congress, APC, in Edo State has described as laughable, the defence by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the state that none of its governorship aspirants diverted rice meant for the state by the campaign organisation of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

The party threatened to take evidence of the rice which indicated how the sticker of the aspirant was super-imposed on the sack of the 2KG rice while under it was the map of Nigeria with the inscription “Feed Nigeria Campaign 2015”, to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and the Presidency for probe.

Some leaders of the PDP, led by Okharedia Ihimekpen, had raised alarm last week, alleging that the governorship aspirant seized the rice meant for PDP members during Jonathan’s presidential campaign and shared it to his supporters this Christmas.

They urged the EFCC and the Presidency to probe the matter, adding that it was the same way that funds meant for the Jonathan’s election were siphoned in the state.

But the state PDP, through Mr Chris Nehikhare, described the allegation as untrue, insisting that none of its governorship aspirants diverted rice meant for Jonathan’s campaign in the state.

However, the APC in the state through its state Publicity Secretary, Godwin Erhahon, who displayed the rice to journalists, said the PDP members who were allegedly denied the rice brought the rice to him.

Displaying the rice to journalists, Erhahon said, “You can see that originally, what was written on the sack was Feed Nigeria Campaign 2015. But the aspirant super-imposed his campaign sticker on it. Can somebody who is running for governorship write ‘Feed Nigeria Campaign’ in the rice he wants to share to his supporters? No. Rather, it should have been feed Edo State.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/jonathans-campaign-rice-edo-apc-vows-to-petition-efcc-presidency/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by madridguy(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Both PDP and APC in Edo state need comprehensive check up.

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by Mrfahaz(m): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2016
why NOW......
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by OsusuMustFlow(f): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Mtchew. The way APC is going sha. Me and My Boyfriend fit do something now APC will invite EFCC. But if its true, FG need to check that stuff.

Osusu Must flow. #Happy new Year DONSMITH123

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by DONSMITH123(m): 7:35am On Jan 04, 2016
lol, Happy new year dear..

OsusuMustFlow:
Mtchew. The way APC is going sha. Me and My Boyfriend fit do something now APC will invite EFCC. But if its true, FG need to check that stuff.

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by Monalisa185(f): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2016
grin
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by captainflash(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Oga APC, me i no receive any campaign rice oo, so una mean say PDP share campaign rice for only themselves why people dey suffer everyday with beans and garri?
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by rhymestech: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2016
ok
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by OnankpaBa(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Jonathan again 2016? I will talk now PDP will attack me. lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by OnankpaBa(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2016
its 2016, stop wailing

OsusuMustFlow:

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by Sasuwa(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2016
gej again
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by oluwaSmith1(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by oluwaSmith1(f): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2016
grin happy new year

OnankpaBa:
Jonathan again 2016? I will talk now PDP will attack me. lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by princemillla(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2016
Shame
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by tomholly: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2016
APC PLEASE CONCENTRATE U PEOPLE ARE LOOSING FOCUS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DONSMITH123:
By Simon Ebegbulem

BENIN—All Progressives Congress, APC, in Edo State has described as laughable, the defence by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the state that none of its governorship aspirants diverted rice meant for the state by the campaign organisation of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

The party threatened to take evidence of the rice which indicated how the sticker of the aspirant was super-imposed on the sack of the 2KG rice while under it was the map of Nigeria with the inscription “Feed Nigeria Campaign 2015”, to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and the Presidency for probe.

Some leaders of the PDP, led by Okharedia Ihimekpen, had raised alarm last week, alleging that the governorship aspirant seized the rice meant for PDP members during Jonathan’s presidential campaign and shared it to his supporters this Christmas.

They urged the EFCC and the Presidency to probe the matter, adding that it was the same way that funds meant for the Jonathan’s election were siphoned in the state.

But the state PDP, through Mr Chris Nehikhare, described the allegation as untrue, insisting that none of its governorship aspirants diverted rice meant for Jonathan’s campaign in the state.

However, the APC in the state through its state Publicity Secretary, Godwin Erhahon, who displayed the rice to journalists, said the PDP members who were allegedly denied the rice brought the rice to him.

Displaying the rice to journalists, Erhahon said, “You can see that originally, what was written on the sack was Feed Nigeria Campaign 2015. But the aspirant super-imposed his campaign sticker on it. Can somebody who is running for governorship write ‘Feed Nigeria Campaign’ in the rice he wants to share to his supporters? No. Rather, it should have been feed Edo State.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/jonathans-campaign-rice-edo-apc-vows-to-petition-efcc-presidency/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by OnankpaBa(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2016
happy new dear...

oluwaSmith1:
grin happy new year

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by OnankpaBa(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2016
my dear, GEJ and his boys committed enough blunder in this country. His name will keep coming up in bad deeds.

Sasuwa:
gej again

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by OnankpaBa(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2016
how sir?

tomholly:
APC PLEASE CONCENTRATE U PEOPLE ARE LOOSING FOCUS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2016
you tried.

OnankpaBa:
its 2016, stop wailing

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2016
OnankpaBa:

happy new dear...

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by Sasuwa(f): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2016
OnankpaBa:
my dear, GEJ and his boys committed enough blunder in this country. His name will keep coming up in bad deeds.

i too . wasn't supporting gej either
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by OnankpaBa(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2016
grin happy new year jare

Sasuwa:

i too . wasn't supporting gej either
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by OnankpaBa(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2016
where lalasticlala sef.?

lalasticlala ohohohohohohohohoohohohohoho cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

happy new year lala
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by SmithEnemona(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by lasisi69(f): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
APC and court or EFCC are like Sardine and bread

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by kay29000(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
funny story
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by Demmocrats(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by zanbodye: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2016
K
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by Dottore: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2016
I hear petrol price is still at 140 in my area. How much is it in urs. I am glad I have diesel powered car as alternative
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by omolola15(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Politicians fighting on 2kg rice. Stupid set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Monalisa185:
grin
whats so funny? another way to book space

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC & PDP Senators Disagree Over 2016 Budget Implementation / Presidency Denies Freezing Jonathan’s Account, Says Allowances Not stopped / Buhari Sets Up Committee On Recovery Of Looted Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.