Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo (96895 Views)

Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) / Thief Locks Himself Inside Victim’s Car (photo) / PHOTO: ‘uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by FRANKOXY(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
sad shocked
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by realglob(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
mizhefeh:
Wat does he stands to gain wif dis wicked act,wif prostitues evriwhre he choose to defile dis young kids..
Hopes he get punished

He must face judgment
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by lasspet: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
use less man
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
espionagesavvy:

God bless u.. u might elucidate on the meaning of sharia law, pardon my wanton display of ignorance.. thanks for the proper correction... was overcome by emotion for the suffering of those poor kids.

Muslims the cause of the worlds problems!!!! Evil religion!

Replies
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by Agath29: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
He's just an animal. Yuck! Devil punish him!
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by akigbemaru: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pervert
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by abimic(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
All these pedophiles need be secluded, whether female wards are sent out at night or not, the would still find their ways to beat the protection. They are just too quick to satisfy their parochial, selfish, stupid and jeopardizing desires. Police sef nah another problem.
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by rukess: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
the man is wicked and at the time posessed
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by solomonsly11(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
These is not rape i don't know what i can call it, u are sleeping with minor who will not understand or enjoy what u are doing with them than pain, pls can someone tell me what type of enjoyment the man in question is getting from this thing call rape. I don't think this is ordinary, many of this elderly men sleep with a day old baby, now someone should tell me is it ordinary. They should old the man very well and ask him questions the reason why his defiling those kids. Something is wrong somewhere. To God be the glory.
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by Afromalaika(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
So, it is not only Yoruba dat rape as claimed by the lawless tribe?
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by akigbemaru: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Unless uncle had sex with us.
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by MistadeRegal(m): 12:25am On Jan 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Rape issue will just never end...

If I were President, rape cases will cease.
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:21am On Jan 05, 2016
carinmom:
And the useless animal is even a father himself. He should be castrated,then locked in a dungeon and the key thrown in the ocean because he doesn't deserve to live among humans.

God is alife
Re: ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo by praiseejiro(f): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
ogene biko o! his manhood needs to b removed and fed to vultures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.