Stats: 3,148,007 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? (5409 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? / Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by patwhizkid(f): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2009
Oxone!
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by IFELEKE(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2009
patwhizkid:

@ ifeleke
i have nothing for oxone and 190, they are alien. dhtml is my nairaland/outside nl love.
my bad,mistook you for plat.

justwise:

U can meet a killer anywhere, not just online. killers u see on the street don't have it written on their forehead.

you are justwise but I don't let the fear of evil keep me from having a good time(which is why am on Nairaland).
I found out about nairaland when i was looking for avenues to ease the pressure at work and I must say it was a rewarding find because I got to unwind and make wonderful friends.
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by platinumnk(f): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2009
patwhizkid:

Oxone!

why u callin my man? angry angry
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by steve49ja(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2009
You can find love anywhere, NL aint exemptional.
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by patwhizkid(f): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
platinumnk:

why u callin my man? angry angry

I loff him, datz y. wink
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by chukz4real(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2009
patwhizkid:

I loff him, datz y. wink

I go tell oga sey somebody wan overtake am oooooooooooo!
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by patwhizkid(f): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2009
chukz4real:

I go tell oga sey somebody wan overtake am oooooooooooo!

U know my oga?
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by chukz4real(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2009
patwhizkid:

U know my oga?

No be tell me who ur oga b, abi u don 4get?
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by patwhizkid(f): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2009
Ok, i don remember, na dhtml nao. grin grin
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2009
platinumnk patwhizkid
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by patwhizkid(f): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2009
dhtml:

platinumnk patwhizkid

Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by ROBOCOB(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2009
Geez ! You guys are fun to be with.
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by platinumnk(f): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2009
dhtml:

platinumnk patwhizkid

wink

patwhizkid:

confused?? about the way he said my name while he was with u last nite?? grin wink
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2009
steve49ja:

You can find love anywhere, NL aint exemptional.

TRUE!!! smiley
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by chukz4real(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2009
TOYOSI20:

TRUE!!! smiley

U no bliv am abi?
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by dpat60: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2009
chukz4real:

U no bliv am abi?

Poster e no de work cry, if say e de work someone should Hit me now on +7087701856 grin or @ dpat602hotmail.com
and i will come back testify to u all
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by OBNOXIOUS: 2:00am On Jun 17, 2009
All these mumu boys looking for love on nairaland, i pity you! With all these winches and principalities starting from A (AMEMBO1) to S (SPIKEDCYLINDER) on NL? I really pity Una! undecided
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Kelvinj(m): 2:51am On Jun 17, 2009
@obnoxious
i hv been following ur reply, guy abey jst tel me wetin dis chics dem do abeg? Wey make u dey beef dem lyk dis
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Kelvinj(m): 3:01am On Jun 17, 2009
@Pat
watz gud? So u were here.
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Oxone(m): 3:44am On Jun 17, 2009
yeah its possible, depends on who your dealing with
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by patwhizkid(f): 4:35am On Jun 17, 2009
Hey kelvinj, am cool, u? Don't mind dat low-life retard (OBN. .X . S), he has been an slowpoke & a wild animal right from birth.
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by patwhizkid(f): 4:37am On Jun 17, 2009
@ plat
my love (dhtml) can/will never mention ur name.
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 17, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

All these mumu boys looking for love on nairaland, i pity you! With all these winches and principalities starting from A (AMEMBO1) to S (SPIKEDCYLINDER) on NL? I really pity Una! undecided
I heard that ugly men are usually the ones that follow women around to harass them.
Is it true?
Iz you always mad cuz you iz ugly.

Infact, make I show NLers your pix. Don't worry, you can still find love on NL

[img]http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/05/Osama%20Bin%20Shoppin.jpg[/img]
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by C2H5OH(f): 6:18am On Jun 17, 2009
Ain't nobody trying to find no love on NL.

But if you get lucky with love like me you can land a level-headed airhead like my precious oyinda wink.
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by oyinda3(f): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2009
C2H5OH:

Ain't nobody trying to find no love on NL.

But if you get lucky with love like me you can land a level-headed airhead like my precious oyinda wink.

ummm
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by C2H5OH(f): 6:23am On Jun 17, 2009
whassup babypie ?
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by oyinda3(f): 6:23am On Jun 17, 2009
wow OBNOXIOUS!!what a beauty queen  cheesy
[img]http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/05/Osama%20Bin%20Shoppin.jpg[/img]
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by oyinda3(f): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2009
well u just called me airhead undecided u want to apologize for that??
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2009
oyinda.:

air head keh? oya, guy, apologize fast before I. . .

@pat, of course, my mistake, i was never with platinumnk 2 nights ago. . .
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by justwise(m): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

Have they dumped u b4? u are an angry man. wats the prob?
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by C2H5OH(f): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2009
oyinda.:

i'm sorry little baby you know i don't mean no harm by it smiley
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by patwhizkid(f): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2009
@ dhtml
ok darling, so how are you?

Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / Women's Brains Are Wired Differently To Men's And They Affect Relationships / Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant!