Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (66042 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Intrepid01:
Guy you have to wise up..........I met a lady around August last year in a bus, my car had an issue and had to follow bus. I was not even in the mood to chat, she started it all, admired my shirt and all that stuff. We got talking from there and she seemed nice & friendly. That was how all the rubbish started.........I asked to take her out, she agreed and said she preferred Ozone center. We went to ozone center, she insisted on eating before the movie ( note, I went to pick her from her house and she's been at home since morning). To my surprise, she did not eat the chicken on the rice and opted to take it home (mogbe!!).... She started behaving stupidly after that day...asking if I could drive her to her colleagues birthday at Oniru, I stylishly turned her down. The following week my fone's screen got damaged and I couldn't call or access my contact. This babe did not call me once for two weeks thruout the period my fone was bad.

I did not waste my time, I got the message CLEARLY and moved on. I saw her afterward and acted like have never seen her before. I could see the surprise on her face. Before you turn me to maga I will dump you bin.

It is so sad that Ladies have turned to be something else, even the working class ones.

I just dumped another one last week when I realized all she wanted was money and food whenever she comes around. This one stays with her parent but even if she's leaving my house at 10 pm she expects me to take her out and buy something for her. They are just gluttons.

My advice to you is this...never should you profess love or intention to date to any babe until you've been friends for sometime. Just stay as friends for a while, assess her and confirm if she likes you too before making your intention known
1 trillion LIKES!!!

3 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by godwinony(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Op..there are better girls out there with better attitude..stop wasting time catching elusive crayfish while big tilapias are all around you.
You even get time..I wan talk to girl, she form one thing one thing, I don shift.
Leave trash for lawma.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by lilmax(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Love grin

So your eye don clear cheesy
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by watered(m): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Bros honestly if only I knew you in person you would have hated me for this display of demeaning character to the male folks.

Na ur type dey say Jonathan is clueless but you are the definition of cluelessness (permit my word)

When last did you buy your mama wrapper?

9 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by wildchild1: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Skinglow(f): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=PLANETMARS post=41639984]sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Next time u see her, tell her u r sorry for everytin u said and then tell her u want to say something real bothering u in ur hrt.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!

Lmaoooooooooo
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by oglalasioux(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2016
You are not goofy, boy. You only tried to date a lady with the brain of a child. Try and reconcile with her if you want to add babysitting to your current job.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by igboboy3(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Intrepid01:
Guy you have to wise up..........I met a lady around August last year in a bus, my car had an issue and had to follow bus. I was not even in the mood to chat, she started it all, admired my shirt and all that stuff. We got talking from there and she seemed nice & friendly. That was how all the rubbish started.........I asked to take her out, she agreed and said she preferred Ozone center. We went to ozone center, she insisted on eating before the movie ( note, I went to pick her from her house and she's been at home since morning). To my surprise, she did not eat the chicken on the rice and opted to take it home (mogbe!!).... She started behaving stupidly after that day...asking if I could drive her to her colleagues birthday at Oniru, I stylishly turned her down. The following week my fone's screen got damaged and I couldn't call or access my contact. This babe did not call me once for two weeks thruout the period my fone was bad.

I did not waste my time, I got the message CLEARLY and moved on. I saw her afterward and acted like have never seen her before. I could see the surprise on her face. Before you turn me to maga I will dump you bin.

It is so sad that Ladies have turned to be something else, even the working class ones.

I just dumped another one last week when I realized all she wanted was money and food whenever she comes around. This one stays with her parent but even if she's leaving my house at 10 pm she expects me to take her out and buy something for her. They are just gluttons.

My advice to you is this...never should you profess love or intention to date to any babe until you've been friends for sometime
. Just stay as friends for a while, assess her and confirm if she likes you too before making your intention known

[size=14pt]CONFAM NIGGA!!!![/size]
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by menix(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2016
U did not just goof but need a slap to reset ur brain...

How I pray I can see a woman that can make me this mad.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:10am On Jan 05, 2016
My experience with a girl in Nigeria, I've never met before... I was hoping we could have been good friends.
Girl : Ma financial implications are
enormous

[Girl : Better don't enter flight to Nigeria without chocolate for me

Me: Boo I can always buy chocolate for you

Girl: Chocolate means goodies hello

Me: Lol

Girl: Plus chocolates too of course

Me : I got you a lovely gown though

Girl: Ok that's one

Girl : List the others

Me: I got you a perfume as well

Me: Again without you asking

Girl: Lol

Girl: I think I love you

Girl : Wait

Girl : Which perfume is that?

Me : Is there a list of the ones you don't accept?

Me : I can't remember the name at the moment

Girl : Please let it be issey miyake L 'eau Bleue d 'issey pour homme ED

Girl : D fragrance in the blue container

Me : its definitely not Issey Miyake

Girl : But just incase its not it, you can still get it. It's not expensive @ all

Me : It's about £100 last time I checked

Girl : Add it to the one u already have

Girl: Which is how much in naira?

My brother you are not alone in this fight!!! Lol

15 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by armadeo(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
My experience with a girl in Nigeria, I've never met before... I was hoping we could have been good friends.
Girl : Ma financial implications are
enormous

[Girl : Better don't enter flight to Nigeria without chocolate for me

Me: Boo I can always buy chocolate for you

Girl: Chocolate means goodies hello

Me: Lol

Girl: Plus chocolates too of course

Me : I got you a lovely gown though

Girl: Ok that's one

Girl : List the others

Me: I got you a perfume as well

Me: Again without you asking

Girl: I think I love you

Girl : Wait

Girl : Which perfume is that?

Me : Is there a list of the ones you don't accept?

Me : I can't remember the name at the moment

Girl : Please let it be issey miyake L 'eau Bleue d 'issey pour homme ED

Girl : D fragrance in the blue container

Me : its definitely not Issey Miyake

Girl : But just incase its not it, you can still get it. It's not expensive @ all

Me : It's about £100 last time I checked

Girl : Add it to the one u already have

Girl: Which is how much in naira?

My brother you are not alone in this fight!!! Lol

Pls tell me you made this up. If this is real I have one advice for you

FLEE!!!

@op. The best thing to do is to completely erase her. It can never end well.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2016
mugu fall bar chop am

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by cizy: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2016
douchesnozzle:
After ur so called outburst u still called her?? That's where u got it wrong.
What I do to such ladies is to activate the ignore button. By activating the ignore button I mean deleting all contacts on my phone ND whatsapp. I don't add ladies on bbm so this method works without the lady knowing I deleted her.
This action of mine works 9 out of 10times.
I had this girl who was proving hard to get besides that was taking me for granted. I just simply deleted her contacts ND never chatted her again. She called after a month of not hearing from me. To cut long story short I just told her I was too busy to call her. That was the beginning of another episode. The same girl that always give excuses when we were supposed to hangout started making frantic efforts to hangout with me.
You didn't have to shred her on whatsapp as this paints a picture of frustration, activating the ignore button would have done the trick.
But this trick only works for guys who are well to do. If you are a broke guy ND u try this OYO go be ur pseudonym..

You dey even try dey find contacts to delete.. I do leave their contacts on my phone and never call them when I feel pissed or wanna let go. It enables me know who's calling me at any point in time. Just like one of them I met here on NL. We exchanged numbers and she called first, I called her back and called her some days later. Realized she doesn't reply my whatsapp messages so I just boned her from that day onwards..

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Chris95(m): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Gracito:
You didn't. I'm a lady but some ladies sha know how to piss men off. You made no mistake. You got rid of a mistake and I'm glad you did. . She doesn't like you at all. .

I sent u a PM pls do reply... cheers
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by djembadjemba: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Next time u see her, tell her u r sorry for everytin u said and then tell her u want to say something real bothering u in ur hrt.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!"
grin grin grin Killed it totally!

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2016
armadeo:

Pls tell me you made this up. If this is real I have one advice for you

FLEE!!!

@op. The best thing to do is to completely erase her. It can never end well.

was expecting like RUN buh the FLEE got me rotfl

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by mtor: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!"
OHmy, oh my, oh my lawd shocked
Rotfl

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by mekonglobal(m): 12:21am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
Hahahahahaha.....Man u're a genius!! cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Cutehector(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2016
Chei see magarization... op pls just go and hang urself.. she really played u like tennis
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by HighKing01(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2016
nairaland family lol...wetin una reason for d marra coolnairaland family lol...wetin una reason for d marra
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Owliver(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
Lmaoooooooo

when I see people use love as excuse for stupidity I always feel like killing the prrson

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by demsid(m): 12:28am On Jan 05, 2016
As I just dey read that story e just dey pain me. D guy Don put d babe for kingin. She go dey feel like queen of her area like this. Kai, hungry girl way na just 1 week père, sharp guys way sabi d game Don fucck am. Omo oshii.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by LaurelP(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Op u goofed big time.

you can't force love on someone who doesn't like you.
you see our Nigerian ladies are a different breed all together, and so you must follow them with great wisdom otherwise you just mess yourself up.

I'm currently facing something similar to this. I have this girl. we chat and call alright but she told me she has a boyfriend which she always flaunts on her dp. it's either she posts his pic alone or where she's with him. I never complained oo.

then a day came that one of my friends was having her birthday and I used her pic as dp. from that day she stopped responding to my messages and calls.
I pretended I didn't know what was her problem.

later called her With my alternate number and she picked. she lied that she changed her sim card and doesn't have credit. that can I send her card to subscribe data, I said ok.
today passed I didn't send it. do you know that this girl called me, the person who couldn't pick my call, couldn't read my whatsapp messages, couldn't return my calls.

I just pretended I couldn't hear her very well and she dropped.

You know what?
I'm not going to call her again, nor message her, nor pick her calls until she happens to see me face to face.

that's the way to deal with Nigeria girls. you don't become emotional with them, don't start showing them you love them from the onset.

you just made that girl to become too proud and arrogant.

12 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by 12month: 12:31am On Jan 05, 2016
This one sounds like my ex gf b4 b4 but I no suffer like dis b4 I dump am. Op u ar an asslicker. Lick it well well. undecided

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by damola1: 12:34am On Jan 05, 2016
Whatever you cannot have. Ignore it.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Stycon(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2016
Lol

Iyaff well!

Sometimes I hate the game but then I feel it's necessary!

Did I see "love" up there or what

Bro, I think I understand how you feel. Nevertheless, I think you over-shoot too early in terms of emotional and some other investments~and it seems you have good intentions for her ooo~ you even discuss you previous relationship with her (that early) shocked

She is at the losing end: take heart & move on! all the best Bro smiley

>>that love thing, pls how does it do someborry? wanna know~ I think the thing is real sha tongue <<

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by em3r4ld(m): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Gracito:
You didn't. I'm a lady but some ladies sha know how to piss men off. You made no mistake. You got rid of a mistake and I'm glad you did. . She doesn't like you at all. .

9c responce. Seems am seeing tinz abi na d booze dey totoori my eyes ni? Nice pix on ua Profile tho... lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Raylight2(m): 12:36am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
na wa o....looollllzzz

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nickymezor(f): 12:36am On Jan 05, 2016
Mehn, it's pretty obvious. she wasnt into u OP @ all... U were jst a TOY / money bag to her... Glad u realised dat.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by cybriz82(m): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Number1,ur name na goof.
Number2,pls remove dat normal sense n write uncommon sense.
...U dnt need any1 advise until u buy her a sanitry pad.(Always) abi na wetin dem dey call am sef?
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by toyeanlawlah(f): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2016
***singing in Beyonces voice***
......If I wz a boi, I'll gun d@ bae dwn.......

BACK 2 DA MATA...
@tymz I 1da d breed of ladiz we av in dz generation of ours...... Its high tym guys knw d@ u dnt display or make known all u av 2 a lady if ure criozly searchn 4 TRUE LOVE...... Wen u dnt declare all ya 'asset' 2 her, bliv me she'll lv u 4 wu ure. she'll stay if she wnts 2. am nt sayn pretend ure poor, but dnt show d attractive tinz( most ladiz act stupidly wen dey knw d@ a guy hz a ride, aos of hz own, MD/CEO of a company, etc) if possible. Appear neutral 2 a lady & check out her reaction.....

D tin z we(I min guys & ladiz) all get carried away wit dz LOVE of a tin we most tymz end up hurtn ourselves.

My broda, LOVE z sensible enuf 2 av known tey tey d@ d babe no gt ya tym but na u refuse 2 get da gist......& e dey pain me..... burh no try am nxt tym sha coz I won't take it lightly @ all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.