Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (66005 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by sonnie10: 12:39am On Jan 05, 2016
A girl told you she was traveling and you took her to several of her ATMs without any withdrawal made. What does that tell you? She just did not have any money in her account. Her expectations were; (1) She wanted you to use your own ATM to get some money for her (2) She just wanted the money and probably was not even traveling (3) If she was actually traveling, she felt entailed to some pocket money from you. To some girls, they just don't know how to openly beg for money. You should be able to decode some of these things. Since you could not satisfy any of those, that incident was the last straw that broke the ox's back.

But if you ask me, I will say you did not do enough. From what you have listed so far, for a guy that owns a private car to complain, when you have only bought:

1) A packet of sugar
2) A tin of milk
3) Recharge card once or twice
4) A plate of rice

Why do you feel entitled to anything from these few things you mentioned? Bros, you can do better before claiming ownership abeg. If she was you sister how would you feel? abi you want to reap where you did not sow? Before you saw her and liked her, someone must have been maintaining her to be that presentable.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Gracito(f): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Oh thanks dear
em3r4ld:

9c responce. Seems am seeing tinz abi na d booze dey totoori my eyes ni? Nice pix on ua Profile tho... lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by nextstep(m): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Yes sire, you're suffering from one-itis. I won't even say you goofed, since that will assume that she is the only girl in the world.

You don't want to hear this but: move on and use this as a learning experience. I'm not saying you should start mistreating women or something... just grow a damn spine and stop letting somebody else dictate your emotions and mental state.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:
Hello Nairalanders,

Pardon me, i had to create another moniker just to post this.
I am in love this babe i met in my estate, but i got frustrated and let out a piercing outburst which has made her delete me on BBM, blocked me on Whatsapp and have made her refuse to pick my calls for 2 weeks now. I will attach the screen shot of my outburst below.
In other not to bore u with some long stories, wi just state what actually led to this.
I have been asking her out for a while, i met her in my estate some months back. i left her when she told me she was seeing someone. I later saw her again walking home in my estate while i was driving by. I knew i still liked her, decided to try again as i was not in any relationship too.

We got talking again, but she is always not there. claimed her job and all that. sometimes takes up.to 24 hours to revert my messages even sometimes ti pick up my calls. There are sometimes i see her online on whatsapp, while my message remains pending on BBM. Its always excuse of work,being tired and all that. I had to take it like that afterall am still just an "admirer".

But i noticed one thing, its when i want to get something from a store...she remembers she needs something too. There was a day i was getting a bottle of beer in a shop in my estate, that was when she knee she didn't have milk and sugar at home. She told me to get her milk and sugar. i saw that as odd. " milk and sugar" well i got it. The other day i wanted to recharge my phone, she suddenly remembered her unit was low too. I got for her, she never even called me with it. I dont need to say much, you guys already have an idea. I kept on asking her out and telling her I loved her and all of that. But it was frustrating because we mostly see Sundays, and my Sundays too not always free, as i may be on duty. Her sub finished, my messages weren't delivering, i was able to get her on phone and she told me her sub expired. When she hung up, I immediately recharged her line with quick Teller. it took me about another 48 hrs to even let her know i have recharged her line. She wouldn't pick her calls she wouldn't call back.

This time she acts like she is tuning in with me, next time she acts strangely. To cut it all short, she is been telling me she wished to go clubing. 24th was a public hol though i went to work, but she didnt. Called her and told her, ok today we are both free....what about clubbing? she said fine. Called me like 3 times before i got home. Its only when something is at stake she calls. Told her will come pick her by 9pm then we chill somewhere till late, when club will be opened. At past 9, called her i was enroute, she started complaining it was already late, i was like late at past 9? which club opens by 9. she said she is not going again, she is even hungry, just come pick me to eat and drop me back home. I was like WTF in my mind how can a lady be home since morning and tell a guy to come pick her and buy her food at past 9. Those are things we do on campus. I told her no...we are going clubbing, she will eat along the road. Hung up and met her outside her gate. she was dressed casually with simple slips. I was surprised. so she actually meant it. She entered the car and i drove off...told her she will enter the club like that, i will try not get her bounced. lol. She was boning and angry...i gnored her, picked my friends and drove straight to an hotel that hat a restaurant and lounge. Got her her meal, then we went to the lounge later. Told me she was traveling next day, and i have to drop her at the park or something since i will make her wake late. I agreed, she insisted i dropped her home, as a gentle man i did just that around 3am. Waited till she was safely in, before driving back home.

she called at 8am, and i was still sleeping, i picked and she started saying, you are still sleeping when you know you to drop me off. please come and pick me, i am late. and hung up. I was upset but went to pick her, it was then she remembered she needed to use ATM. I became a driver looking for ATM. we didnt get to use, its either crowdy or no money. That was when she said she can manage with what she had. Dropped her and went back home. Didnt hear from her, no thank you, she didnt even tell me she had gotten to her destination. When i asked and told her how was missing her...took another 9 hours to reply. and it was just a line. i got pissed and exploded.

meanwhile night out , someone was calling and calling she refused to pick. eventually turned off her phone. i later collected it and tuned it on...she had about 76 unread messages on Whatsapp. Phone was locked. I just gave her back...because she was getting angry i was holding her phone.

This made me wondering if that was how she turned off her phone when i keep calling. No calls returned but phone eventually says switched off. Excuse is always work and being tired.

Below was what i told her....becaue i couldn't take her games any longer...But i cant stop thinking of her still. I really like her....and i am almost regret blasting her. But i can't let feelings manipulate my normal sense of reasoning. she is a working class and should stop behaving like an hungry campus girl.

I mean while gather all the admirers and respond to whichever u please to at that time.... I find it strange, whats the gain?

But should i have been more patient?
I won't blame you because I also was once fooling myself because of love.

Do the opposite and see how life will be sweet for you!

Treat them like a piece of Shiite. Black women don't appreciate love.

And this is how they turn men to monster and be saying all men are thesame.

6 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by smexy(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Walesadeyemi:
First question: when did you start having gfs Coz most of us experienced this when we were 18/19

Secondly: don't you have male friends that would have advised you against all this silly stuffs that you did or maybe you hid it from them. I probably wouldn't have someone like you as a friend though Coz you would dull me.

Anyways, women are not to be taken serious, they only like proud and mean guys. Bro next time any babe sends you on an errand, tell her to come with you or else you nothing for her except she's your wife. When she starts forming that she doesn't wanna go out when you guys have planned on going out. reply her immediately with "thank God I'm even tired sef". Call her twice, so she wouldn't feel you flashed her and so on

Don't be too clingy and stop acting like a pvssy. No girl wants to date a pvssy. How I wish I know you personally, I for yab you die.

Pls start acting like the BOSS.
very true, I experienced this from a girl in my SS2, I was 17 I think.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Mrevildoer(m): 12:45am On Jan 05, 2016
O.P u fvcked up sotey u dey A_list in the book of mugu
how could u lose gaurd nd allow one girl with a pithole in between her legs to order u around

not her fault though...na wetin u wan chop turn u to mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by horlahsunbo225(m): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2016
so am a lucky guy that my gf is asking me out but am refused.......for the op take this beautiful red card and give to her....believe she will come back in a pretending colour trying to aplogise DONT GIVE HER FACE
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by redcliff: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:
i am a normal average Nigerian and i am far from ugly. this babe have not said yes hence anything i do or choose to do is my business....she wasnt forcing me. i have seen guy go tru much more stress and later have the babe to their full control. if we were "dating"i would have understood most of what the guys are spilling here. this is not about maga...what have i spent? It's normal for babes tk be difficult at first....
i sent that message to her when my level of patience expired. that message was too see her reactions. she is still childish with her acts...i really liked her so i have to cope to a fault with her childishness. afterall im the one after her. thanks bro

dont mind the silly boys on this thread calling you maga. 80 percent of them would have done the same thing you narrated in your story and even more. I dont see anything wrong with what you did in the beginning. There is no guy who approaches women that have not gone through what you did now... even the handsome guys. the thing is, not everybody would like you no matter what you have or confident of having.. The only thing i am angry about is that you took a while to read the writings on the wall although i understand that you tried to see if she could come around. But there is a difference between a woman who can come around later and a woman who is not interested at all. That my friend is what you did not see on time. I don't know how to pursue any woman so whenever they start their shakara, I just drop them like hot yam immediately because I am also egoistic and I dont see how i can rub mine with another person. be it man or woman.

Something almost similar happened to me in 2012. I met this nice looking girl with really long hair from the training i organized for some women and the way i treated her, she automatically knew I had a soft spot for her and stuff and she just seemed to give me green light and so on.I decided to pursue the matter since it seemed like everyother person was thinking I was giving her more attention and stuff and she took advantage of it and called me one day and told me she was a Yaba and she needed my help she was travelling and things happened she could not get the money she was supposed to get before she could travel and that when she gets to her destination she was going to refund me immediately. It was just 5k and i had more than that to spare out. so i locked up in my mind that even if she doesnt give me back, its nothing to my pocket. I had to drive to Yaba to give her the money at the park where she would board a bus and she thanked me and promised to give it back to me.

When i knew that she was only trying to use me was when she got to her destination and she did not inform me she has gotten there, I just locked her out immediately from my mind..because any woman who feels the same way i felt about her, given the circumstances of her journey she would have sent me a text that she has gotten to her destination. I was travelling out of the country so i asked my sister to collect the money too cos my sister has already met her before and up till today, this silly brat acted like she doesn't know me.. Lmao!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by canDy4eva(f): 12:54am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Next time u see her, tell her u r sorry for everytin u said and then tell her u want to say something real bothering u in ur hrt.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!"
aawwww... Dat wz harsh naw!
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Owliver(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2016
canDy4eva:
aawwww... Dat wz harsh naw!
that one harsh? I was going to suggest he assassinate her sef

4 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Fawklicant: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:

i already made the decision of not calling her again...and i will simply ignore her when i come across her again. i posted this online after i made that decision. the essence of the message i sent was to see her reactions. if she was for real...she would have defended hersef instead of blocking and deleting me. at least at first... i think she knew i was tired of her acts and decided no point keeping me in abeyance. the truth is if she really gives a damn.....she will call or text sooner or later. aint making any moves again. after the screen shot below. she blocked me on whatsapp too. she swore i will never get a babe cos of the way i talk. that was y i sent the below. she said my exes came and went cos of the way i talk....that my words are too heavy. i have only had 2/serious relationships which i told her about. first left me cos i graduated and i was an hindrance to her concentrating on religious stuffs and studies. she came back a yr late...thats after she graduated but it was too late. 2nd went to serve in ABJ...that was were she got lost. i wonder what she meant by they come and go cos of my attitude.

Bros, the first sms was bad enough now this? From the get-go you should be able to identify a time waster. Never ever ever ever ever profess love to any girl you are toasting. It puts you at a disadvantage. It makes the girl feel like you;d be expecting her to love you back and some can freak out or magarize you easily...just like this one did.
These girls be behaving as if a guy enjoys the relationship more than they do. You take them out, you spend your money on them. You take care of some of their bills, ayam your father? You fawk them, you come once in a round, they have multiple orgasms, squirting all over like epileptic patients. In all you expend energy, time, money, emotions...and then you look back and realize, she wasn't worth all the effort.(that is when ya eye don clear).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2016
u said she is 24? being 24 doesnt mean she doesnt know what she is doing. at 24, she shuld have set her priorities right. one thing a lady shuldnt do is lead a guy she has nuffing to offer on. she took advantage of your caring and nice nature,some ladies dnt like security and peace of mind but prefer the guys that will maltreat them and cheat incessantly on them. My dear forget that lady,i know love sometimes makes one foolish but its your heart init? caution it and remind yourself of those nasty behaviors of hers,trust me if u force her to date you,you"ll hate yourself. And if you check wella,she probably has a guy she is dying for that is treating her anyhow. let her go,yu"ll meet someone that will accept your love witout trampling on it

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by denisotugo(m): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2016
If you love her, then it should not be proven through phone. A thousand guys say the same thing to her but none prove it. What makes you different, from her point of view you are just there. Don't take her to eat or movies, let her feel your love and it cannot be felt by buying her food or doing office messenger. Has she every initiated a conversation or has she ever ask how are you with you asking first ? The fault is not from her but from you, you are too boring my man from what you wrote. Spice up your life, give her a reason to wait anxiously for your call, a reason to answer and talk to only you on what'sapp. From where you are now, if you truly love her even though you deleted her number you will buy another phone and claim they stole your phone just for an excuse to get her to give you her number . Ignoring her is a waste of time, if you love her you will always think of her so that one is out of the question. If you don't mind what made you fall in love,that thing you love about her and pls don't say at first sight
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by coolh3ad(m): 1:00am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Next time u see her, tell her u r sorry for everytin u said and then tell her u want to say something real bothering u in ur hrt.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!"

Big Bros...I hail oo....You are my "road" model (in Falz's voice)....THe biggest thunder fire her...

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by braivheart: 1:01am On Jan 05, 2016
LaurelP:
Op u goofed big time.

you can't force love on someone who doesn't like you.
you see our Nigerian ladies are a different breed all together, and so you must follow them with great wisdom otherwise you just mess yourself up.

I'm currently facing something similar to this. I have this girl. we chat and call alright but she told me she has a boyfriend which she always flaunts on her dp. it's either she posts his pic alone or where she's with him. I never complained oo.

then a day came that one of my friends was having her birthday and I used her pic as dp. from that day she stopped responding to my messages and calls.
I pretended I didn't know what was her problem.

later called her With my alternate number and she picked. she lied that she changed her sim card and doesn't have credit. that can I send her card to subscribe data, I said ok.
today passed I didn't send it. do you know that this girl called me, the person who couldn't pick my call, couldn't read my whatsapp messages, couldn't return my calls.

I just pretended I couldn't hear her very well and she dropped.

You know what?
I'm not going to call her again, nor message her, nor pick her calls until she happens to see me face to face.

that's the way to deal with Nigeria girls. you don't become emotional with them, don't start showing them you love them from the onset.

you just made that girl to become too proud and arrogant.

Your moniker is similar to that of the OP oh, considering he said he is using a different account

3 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Richiy(f): 1:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Never knew a girl like this existed embarassed lipsrsealed
Never knew a guy like this existed too embarassed lipsrsealed
OP read the advice on the first page and take it seriously.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Fawklicant: 1:05am On Jan 05, 2016
sonnie10:
A girl told you she was traveling and you took her to several of her ATMs without any withdrawal made. What does that tell you? She just did not have any money in her account. Her expectations were; (1) She wanted you to use your own ATM to get some money for her (2) She just wanted the money and probably was not even traveling (3) If she was actually traveling, she felt entailed to some pocket money from you. Since you could not satisfy any of those, that incident was the last straw that broke the ox's back.

But if you ask me, I will say you did not do enough. From what you have listed so far, for a guy that owns a private car to complain when you have only bought:

1) A packet of sugar
2) A tin of milk
3) Recharge card once or twice
4) A plate of rice

Why do you feel entitled to anything from these few things you mentioned? Bros, you can do better before claim ownership abeg. If she was you sister how would you feel? abi you want to reap where you did not sow? Before you saw her and liked her, someone must have been maintaining her to be that presentable.

Very very faulty reasoning you've got there. So he has to maintain her? As what? ATM machine? Guys sef? He wanted her to be his gf not a liability. Nigerian girls have this entitlement mentality and it is guys with your sort of reasoning that they feed fat off. I can only spend on women who reciprocate the gesture.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:

i already made the decision of not calling her again...and i will simply ignore her when i come across her again. i posted this online after i made that decision. the essence of the message i sent was to see her reactions. if she was for real...she would have defended hersef instead of blocking and deleting me. at least at first... i think she knew i was tired of her acts and decided no point keeping me in abeyance. the truth is if she really gives a damn.....she will call or text sooner or later. aint making any moves again. after the screen shot below. she blocked me on whatsapp too. she swore i will never get a babe cos of the way i talk. that was y i sent the below. she said my exes came and went cos of the way i talk....that my words are too heavy. i have only had 2/serious relationships which i told her about. first left me cos i graduated and i was an hindrance to her concentrating on religious stuffs and studies. she came back a yr late...thats after she graduated but it was too late. 2nd went to serve in ABJ...that was were she got lost. i wonder what she meant by they come and go cos of my attitude.
hmmmmmmmmmm!

That girl will come back to you again and I got this feeling you will still accept her!

Read this! You told her ALOT of your past life and she have got your soft spot.

DO NOT ACCEPT HER BACK!

I repeat! DO NOT ACCEPT HER BACK, DON'T EVEN TRY TO BE JUST friends! NOW IS THE TIME TO SEE HER AS A PRODUCT AND TOP UP! LIVE YOUR LIFE!

PLS DONT START CHASING WOMEN AGAIN. FLOW WITH THE WIND.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by canDy4eva(f): 1:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Owliver:
that one harsh? I was going to suggest he assassinate her sef
chai... Simz uv bin hurt same way too! Ndo o!
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by sonnie10: 1:10am On Jan 05, 2016
Fawklicant:

Very very faulty reasoning you've got there. So he has to maintain her? As what? ATM machine? Guys sef? He wanted her to be his gf not a liability. Nigerian girls have this entitlement mentality and it is guys with your sort of reasoning that they feed fat off. I can only spend on women who reciprocate the gesture.

Please let know which one comes first; the spending or the reciprocating?
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Twicreamycakes: 1:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Hmm!
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Owliver(m): 1:12am On Jan 05, 2016
canDy4eva:
chai... Simz uv bin hurt same way too! Ndo o!
similar but not anyway near this in term of magnitude. grin i just ignored and till today no level...

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Spidermon: 1:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Chai. Make I no talk since people don talk my mind already.

I would have something that would pain her pass all she has done. Na she go dey find me to pull one back on me but she no go see even draw.

BTW Olosho ni omo yen
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Fawklicant: 1:14am On Jan 05, 2016
sonnie10:

Please let know which one comes first; the spending or the reciprocating?

You spend when you are in a relationship, when you discover she is stingy....cut her off and move on. If ahe has this entitlement mentality, you'd see it from the onset and bounce. I don't even waste my time with those types even just for fawk.

Some can even spend on you first if they really like you. Cook for you, get you a simple gift from a work colleague selling souvenirs e.t.c all in a bid to win you over. Just like guys do.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Haywhymido(m): 1:15am On Jan 05, 2016
mobi18:
u said she is 24? being 24 doesnt mean she doesnt know what she is doing. at 24, she shuld have set her priorities right. one thing a lady shuldnt do is lead a guy she has nuffing to offer on. she took advantage of your caring and nice nature,some ladies dnt like security and peace of mind but prefer the guys that will maltreat them and cheat incessantly on them. My dear forget that lady,i know love sometimes makes one foolish but its your heart init? caution it and remind yourself of those nasty behaviors of hers,trust me if u force her to date you,you"ll hate yourself. And if you check wella,she probably has a guy she is dying for that is treating her anyhow. let her go,yu"ll meet someone that will accept your love witout trampling on it
do u ladies now knw why n who are making all men the same The ladies, sum ladies planted the evil seeds into men, sum innocent,nice ladies later suffer 4rm the evil seeds which their folks planted. N so it goes on. @op, guys n sum kind hearted ladies dey senses into ur head, u still dey talk shit. Ok, continue with ur silly love. U wanna learn in the hard way? Continue on ur path

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by stonecoldcafe: 1:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Intrepid01:
Guy you have to wise up..........I met a lady around August last year in a bus, my car had an issue and had to follow bus. I was not even in the mood to chat, she started it all, admired my shirt and all that stuff. We got talking from there and she seemed nice & friendly. That was how all the rubbish started.........I asked to take her out, she agreed and said she preferred Ozone center. We went to ozone center, she insisted on eating before the movie ( note, I went to pick her from her house and she's been at home since morning). To my surprise, she did not eat the chicken on the rice and opted to take it home (mogbe!!).... She started behaving stupidly after that day...asking if I could drive her to her colleagues birthday at Oniru, I stylishly turned her down. The following week my fone's screen got damaged and I couldn't call or access my contact. This babe did not call me once for two weeks thruout the period my fone was bad.

I did not waste my time, I got the message CLEARLY and moved on. I saw her afterward and acted like have never seen her before. I could see the surprise on her face. Before you turn me to maga I will dump you bin.

It is so sad that Ladies have turned to be something else, even the working class ones.

I just dumped another one last week when I realized all she wanted was money and food whenever she comes around. This one stays with her parent but even if she's leaving my house at 10 pm she expects me to take her out and buy something for her. They are just gluttons.

My advice to you is this...never should you profess love or intention to date to any babe until you've been friends for sometime. Just stay as friends for a while, assess her and confirm if she likes you too before making your intention known

You are a wise man.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by stonecoldcafe: 1:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Obudupikin:

Dear OP you made two mistakes;

The first was,through your actions, you showed the girl that you love her a lot even before she got used to you. Therefore,she took advantage of that.

Secondly,that mssg you sent her was a wrong move because it only made her indignant and more defensive.
It's obvious the girl has lot of admirers and she saw you as one of them. Therefore,what your mssg implied to her was that you saw yourself as something other than that.

But the damage had been done,here is what you should do;

1) Send her an apology text without explicitly seeming sorry. E.g,"although your attitude was childish,I shldnt have sent such mssg to you. For that,I apologise"

2)Ignore her. Don't communicate with her again until you see her face to face.

These two moves have their purposes but I can't start explaining here.

If you really LOVE(emphasis on love) the girl,I'd like to help you get her.
We can do PM's.

Note; No girl is above you. You just need to know her thumbscrew.

Thank You.

Bad adviser. Love should be reciprocal; such a girl has no regards for op and what he needs to do is MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ON swiftly.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by bezimo(m): 1:20am On Jan 05, 2016
Op dont try to deceive yourself that she would like you later.This kind of girl is what I call "1 chance type". They usually have hungry and poverty infested mentality of grab as much as possible from any potential magarized mugu. Like most folks here have advised you to do away and ignore her from henceforth. Delete all details about her from your phone. I hope you meet a deserving girl soonest.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 05, 2016
bro i feel ur pain really i had a girl i wanted to really do her pakage den in school, i was infact more than financially bouyant,all her frnds talked to her but she was playing hard toget.i bought her lots of gift but she was always neva appriciative,to cut d story hort we left school her frnd linked us togther, she would flash i would kal her for minutes den she told me she nided a phone but as per money dey i wanted to get it for her but my am got stolen, for 2weeks she was kalling and txtin me to know how fa for the phone den i got d msg dat she mas in for money nxt i did was discard her.

advice:leave d bitch alone shes gona meet one of her kind.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by sonnie10: 1:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Fawklicant:

You spend when you are in a relationship, when you discover she is stingy....cut her off and move on. If ahe has this entitlement mentality, you'd see it from the onset and bounce. I don't even waste my time with those types even just for fawk.

Some can even spend on you first if they really like you. Cook for you, get you a simple gift from a work colleague selling souvenirs e.t.c all in a bid to win you over. Just like guys do.

That is not true. It all depends on who you are talking about. Even the stingiest men have people whom they have soft spot for. Op did not mix words when he said, he love the girl. Any man will climb the highest mountain and swim the deepest river to win his princess. That is love, it gives unconditionally. Except she is not you spec., then you might let go just like any others.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Davvymavvy(f): 1:33am On Jan 05, 2016
Some ladies ehn, their attitude sucks like wtf! I just relocated to my new area, met this lady that we stay on the same street some days after. At first, I acted like she was not worth anything...all na game plan though. Fast forward to yesterday, I had a decent gist with her and later collected her no, mind you, I was on my way out. We parted only for her to call me after taking some steps and tell me that I should buy something for her whenever I'm coming back. Well, for a friend, that's not too bad. I told her no problem,gbam!!! I buzz out. At the bar where i was grooving with my buddies, I received a message, guess who? She was the one...like wtf? the message reads "ehn, I like the shade u put on, will u give me or get me a new one"?..and don't forget what I said you should bring"

Like seriously?....

I replied her immediately in my usual simple sentence...

my reply.."bae, the leeches I see today, I will see them no more

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.