Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week (12629 Views)

5 Ways Small Medium Enterprise Can Market Their Business / I Can Market Your Product For A Commission / Do You Have A Product I Can Market For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by winkmart: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2016
It's no news that everyone wants to make money but don't even have the slightest idea on what to do to make this money. A lot of people have been exposed to so many businesses all in the bid to move out of the rat race, especially in this part of the world where poverty is just as rampant as the air around us.

One of the ways through which I know people can actually be free from POVERTY is through mini-importation. Yes, you must have engaged or heard about this form of business, but it is either you have failed in it or you are scared to engage in it.

Yes it is not really easy to succeed in this business especially if you are not so skilled in MARKETING. But do you know am not also skilled in marketing, infact i dread the conventional type of marketing that i don't think i have been able to convince people much offline. But being an Internet Person, i realized that it is quite easier to sell across the internet than offline. Though you will meet your buyers offline, but you must have sealed the deal right here ONLINE.

When I started mini-importation, I didn't know i was going to face a lot of challenges, especially in the area of marketing my products. I received the 1st batch of my imported goods and we were both staring at each other for like a week. The day my friend Toye came around to ask for the money he lent me was the day my brain opened and ever since then, I always look for ward to receiving my goods because i would have sold them all before they arrive. All I just need to do is to[b] DELIVER[/b].

I WILL BE EXPOSING YOU TO THE STRATEGIES I USE TO MARKET MY PRODUCTS AND MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN 200% MONTHLY

You know i said i sell most of my products before they even arrive here in Nigeria through strategic marketing. A lot of importers complain that stuffs on ALIEXPRESS are expensive. Yes they are but you will always get quality from some sellers if you are not the greedy type. When I see an item on Aliexpress that is quite costly, I try to do another check on either Amazon or asus and interestingly, Aliexpress prices are quite lower than those ones and with same quality.

I basically sell wristwatches, and i dont buy cheap wristwatches. Infact the cheapest wristwatch i buy on Aliexpress is N3000 and i sell that wristwatch for a minimum of N7000. I have once sold a 3000# writswatch for 10000#. It is not cheating, it is called strategic selling. My marketing strategies not necessarily target the rich, but people that have money to spend, some of my customers are even students. This has enabled me to earn more than my salary at the end of every month in my business.

HOW AM I ABLE TO MARKET MY WATCHES?

I guess you all should have realised now that the fuel that keeps a business burning is ADVERTISEMENT. You can't claim you are selling a perticular item and leave them in your closets. No one will patronize you. The least you can do is to place them right at your doorstep where passers by will behold what you have to sell. Thats also a form of advertisement.

Now when it comes to imported goods and other commodities. I will want you to put it at the back of your mind that marketing in this present era has gone beyond the normal shop opening, street hawking, one-on-one meeting and other old fashioned styles. marketing has gone way beyond that, the Internet is the hit now. If you are not selling on the internet, you are not doing business yet. You wonder how I am able to sell to customers in other states in Nigeria despite being in Lagos/Abeokuta, I utilize the power of the internet. And as they will always say "Money begets Money" I also run paid advertisement on some online platforms and i get ggod results.

Now I will be exposing you to all the platforms I utilize in selling my products fast even before they arrive from Overseas. And for your information, my marketing strategy is so strong that I sell for N12000 what other people sell for N7000. You know why? I target people that have money through my adverts.

[size=15pt]1. NAIRALAND[/size]

Nairaland is the largest forum in Nigeria and I don't need to explain to you how it can go a long way in pushing your products to the potential customers. All you need to do is to advertise at the appropriate sections that will target your users or customers and then you are good to go.

[size=15pt]2. OLX
[/size]

OLX is an e-commerce or online trading platform that has come to stay and I must tell you. The results i get on that platform is massive. They seem to also have a lot of traffic from all over the country. And interestingly you can set your advert to any location as long as you have the means to delkiver to that location. Sometimes i set my location as Lagos, Sometimes Ibadan and so on. And the calls are always coming in.

[size=15pt]3. EFFRITIN.COM[/size]

Effritin is another platform like OLX that is really doing well in the online trading platform. And the response is as well okay when i advertise on their platform and they also have this facility to help you deliver your products to your customers.

[size=15pt]4.JIJI[/size]
They also offer the same services as OLX and Effritin and they also enjoy some massive traffic.

[size=15pt]5. FACEBOOK AD[/size]

Facebook being the largest social media platform in the world is a highly viable medium to sell your products. All you need to do is create a page about your products and then get good captivating images of your products. You can invite your friends to like your facebook page, though that is not enough. Facebook has a means of helping you advertise your products to a larger audience.

All you need to do is boost a particular post and your products will be shown to thousands of people, even more than those that like your page. And guess what? With just a minimum of $1 you can run an advert with facebook. Just ensure you don't go against their policies. I ran a $2 advert over the weekend and through strategic targeting, I was able to reach out to about 30, 000 facebook users and i made a sales of just 2 WRSITWATCHES, valued at N20,000. I used N540 to make N20000. Is that not massive?

[size=15pt]6. KONGA AND JUMIA
[/size]

These platforms are the bomb. You know why. They help you deliver your products to where you can never reach. Imagine Mohammed calling from Zamfara and he needs your product and doesn't want to part with his money until he sees what he is buying. Konga will help you deliver to him and get your money out of his hand.

You can always register on these platforms and its quite free though you will be subjected to some kind of tests. I have a store on konga, but I have not been to get that of jumia approved. But you can do that. Konga and Jumia can make you rich if you know how to play your games right. They charge commissions for using their platforms, but it will be of benefits to you on the long run. Though you will need to do some of forms of promotions to direct people to your Konga page, you can use facebook advert to do that and place your link in your adverts.

[size=15pt]7. OTHER PLATFORMS[/size]

BBM BROADCAST, WHATSAPP BROADCAST, OFFLINE BANNERS ETC. For BBM broadcasts, you can actually asked your friends to help you Re-Broadcast your posts as well, which will be about letting people know about your products and not just seeking for people to add your PIN.

To end it all, you are now a business person. Learn to be courteous to people. Some customers will see your number online and flash you. Don't get annoyed, speak to them in a very welcoming manner. Give extra services, like bonuses, discounts and run promos if you are capable of doing that. All you need is your customers' money and you should do everything possible to get that money out of their hand.

And don't as well forget to start your advertisement campaign even before your goods arrive. When customers get in touch, simply tell them you have exhausted your stock but you will get in touch with them the moment your good arrives. And always keep in touch with them. Don't wait until your products arrive before buzzing them.

THANK YOU

Source: www.facebook.com/smmng

Lalasticlala

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by tanshado(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Love your work. Let Nigerians know that Government can not improve us.

ONLY we can.
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by MrLankeeee(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nice one Op, am here

1 Like

Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
winkmart:
It's no news that everyone wants to make money but don't even have the slightest idea on what to do to make this money. A lot of people have been exposed to so many businesses all in the bid to move out of the rat race, especially in this part of the world where poverty is just as rampant as the air around us.

One of the ways through which I know people can actually be free from POVERTY is through mini-importation. Yes, you must have engaged or heard about this form of business, but it is either you have failed in it or you are scared to engage in it.

Yes it is not really easy to succeed in this business especially if you are not so skilled in MARKETING. But do you know am not also skilled in marketing, infact i dread the conventional type of marketing that i don't think i have been able to convince people much offline. But being an Internet Person, i realized that it is quite easier to sell across the internet than offline. Though you will meet your buyers offline, but you must have sealed the deal right here ONLINE.

When I started mini-importation, I didn't know i was going to face a lot of challenges, especially in the area of marketing my products. I received the 1st batch of my imported goods and we were both staring at each other for like a week. The day my friend Toye came around to ask for the money he lent me was the day my brain opened and ever since then, I always look for ward to receiving my goods because i would have sold them all before they arrive. All I just need to do is to[b] DELIVER[/b].

I WILL BE EXPOSING YOU TO THE STRATEGIES I USE TO MARKET MY PRODUCTS AND MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN 200% MONTHLY

AM NOT CHARGING ANYBODY FOR ANYTHING....JUST SIT TIGHT AND WATCH OUT FOR THE CONTINUATION OF THIS POST, I NEED TO SEE SOME CLIENTS

THANKS

www.facebook.com/nagodblog

We re following
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by winkmart: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tinydick:

We re following

Come ooo. Food don done
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by winkmart: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
MrLankeeee:
Nice one Op, am here

food don done ooo
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by JomaxGlobal: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
@Op... Your work is quite selfless. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
winkmart:

You know i said i sell most of my products before they even arrive here in Nigeria through strategic marketing. A lot of importers complain that stuffs on ALIEXPRESS are expensive. Yes they are but you will always get quality from some sellers if you are not the greedy type. When I see an item on Aliexpress that is quite costly, I try to do another check on either Amazon or asus and interestingly, Aliexpress prices are quite lower than those ones and with same quality.

I basically sell wristwatches, and i dont buy cheap wristwatches. Infact the cheapest wristwatch i buy on Aliexpress is N3000 and i sell that wristwatch for a minimum of N7000. I have once sold a 3000# writswatch for 10000#. It is not cheating, it is called strategic selling. My marketing strategies not necessarily target the rich, but people that have money to spend, some of my customers are even students. This has enabled me to earn more than my salary at the end of every month in my business.

I guess you all should have realised now that the fuel that keeps a business burning is ADVERTISEMENT. You can't claim you are selling a perticular item and leave them in your closets. No one will patronize you. The least you can do is to place them right at your doorstep where passers by will behold what you have to sell. Thats also a form of advertisement.

Now when it comes to imported goods and other commodities. I will want you to put it at the back of your mind that marketing in this present era has gone beyond the normal shop opening, street hawking, one-on-one meeting and other old fashioned styles. marketing has gone way beyond that, the Internet is the hit now. If you are not selling on the internet, you are not doing business yet. You wonder how I am able to sell to customers in other states in Nigeria despite being in Lagos/Abeokuta, I utilize the power of the internet. And as they will always say "Money begets Money" I also run paid advertisement on some online platforms and i get ggod results.

Now I will be exposing you to all the platforms I utilize in selling my products fast even before they arrive from Overseas. And for your information, my marketing strategy is so strong that I sell for N12000 what other people sell for N7000. You know why? I target people that have money through my adverts.

Nairaland is the largest forum in Nigeria and I don't need to explain to you how it can go a long way in pushing your products to the potential customers. All you need to do is to advertise at the appropriate sections that will target your users or customers and then you are good to go.

[size=15pt]2. OLX
[/size]

OLX is an e-commerce or online trading platform that has come to stay and I must tell you. The results i get on that platform is massive. They seem to also have a lot of traffic from all over the country. And interestingly you can set your advert to any location as long as you have the means to delkiver to that location. Sometimes i set my location as Lagos, Sometimes Ibadan and so on. And the calls are always coming in.

Effritin is another platform like OLX that is really doing well in the online trading platform. And the response is as well okay when i advertise on their platform and they also have this facility to help you deliver your products to your customers.

[size=15pt]4.JIJI[/size]
They also offer the same services as OLX and Effritin and they also enjoy some massive traffic.

Facebook being the largest social media platform in the world is a highly viable medium to sell your products. All you need to do is create a page about your products and then get good captivating images of your products. You can invite your friends to like your facebook page, though that is not enough. Facebook has a means of helping you advertise your products to a larger audience.

All you need to do is boost a particular post and your products will be shown to thousands of people, even more than those that like your page. And guess what? With just a minimum of $1 you can run an advert with facebook. Just ensure you don't go against their policies. I ran a $2 advert over the weekend and through strategic targeting, I was able to reach out to about 30, 000 facebook users and i made a sales of just 2 WRSITWATCHES, valued at N20,000. I used N540 to make N20000. Is that not massive?

[/size]

These platforms are the bomb. You know why. They help you deliver your products to where you can never reach. Imagine Mohammed calling from Zamfara and he needs your product and doesn't want to part with his money until he sees what he is buying. Konga will help you deliver to him and get your money out of his hand.

You can always register on these platforms and its quite free though you will be subjected to some kind of tests. I have a store on konga, but I have not been to get that of jumia approved. But you can do that. Konga and Jumia can make you rich if you know how to play your games right. They charge commissions for using their platforms, but it will be of benefits to you on the long run. Though you will need to do some of forms of promotions to direct people to your Konga page, you can use facebook advert to do that and place your link in your adverts.

BBM BROADCAST, WHATSAPP BROADCAST, OFFLINE BANNERS ETC. For BBM broadcasts, you can actually asked your friends to help you Re-Broadcast your posts as well, which will be about letting people know about your products and not just seeking for people to add your PIN.

To end it all, you are now a business person. Learn to be courteous to people. Some customers will see your number online and flash you. Don't get annoyed, speak to them in a very welcoming manner. Give extra services, like bonuses, discounts and run promos if you are capable of doing that. All you need is your customers' money and you should do everything possible to get that money out of their hand.

And don't as well forget to start your advertisement campaign even before your goods arrive. When customers get in touch, simply tell them you have exhausted your stock but you will get in touch with them the moment your good arrives. And always keep in touch with them. Don't wait until your products arrive before buzzing them.

THANK YOU

Source: www.facebook.com/nagodblog

lalasticlala
ishilove

1 Like

Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Op well done, please where can I get cheaper goods and how do I make the payments of my orders. Thanks
winkmart:

[size=15pt]2. OLX
[/size]

[size=15pt]4.JIJI[/size]

[/size]

THANK YOU

Source: www.facebook.com/nagodblog

lalasticlala
ishilove
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by slavemerchant: 6:13am On Jan 12, 2016
kindly expantiate on how one can run adverts on the Facebook platform
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by winkmart: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2016
slavemerchant:
kindly expantiate on how one can run adverts on the Facebook platform

You will need to have a facebook page before you can run a facebook advert. Once you have your post. You will see a button asking you to boost your post. Click and follow the prompts, it will ask you to include input your MasterCard number and CCV, which is the last 3 numbers at the back of ur card.

Some other simple questions will be asked fill them in and you are done.

Just ensure you don't go against FACEBOKK policy by mentioning facebook in ur post or having so much texts on ur photos.

thanks
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by winkmart: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg help people know how to sell their products oooo make he no rotten for inside shop.

Thanks
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by just2okworld(f): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2016
winkmart:

You will need to have a facebook page before you can run a facebook advert. Once you have your post. You will see a button asking you to boost your post. Click and follow the prompts, it will ask you to include input your MasterCard number and CCV, which is the last 3 numbers at the back of ur card.

Some other simple questions will be asked fill them in and you are done.

Just ensure you don't go against FACEBOKK policy by mentioning facebook in ur post or having so much texts on ur photos.

thanks
Does this work well sir?
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by winkmart: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2016
just2okworld:

Does this work well sir?

it does for me , especially if it's a commodity that consumers find so attractive like my WRISTWATCHes

3 Likes

Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by gabriel74: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2016
The day i stopped to believe all this How I make this,How i make that is when a close friend of mind packaged an ebook and even make a website on it on how he make 300k a month,Well written and convincing that you wont even know know. i laugh. I said nawoo, Guy see you ,see me naa, my padi.You wey still dey trek, na him you say u made 300k per month?, he laugh too and said sitdown there,you never know anything. I am not saying yours story is not true oo. Just speaking what i know.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by winkmart: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
gabriel74:
The day i stopped to believe all this How I make this,How i make that is when a close friend of mind packaged an ebook and even make a website on it on how he make 300k a month,Well written and convincing that you wont even know know. i laugh. I said nawoo, Guy see you ,see me naa, my padi.You wey still dey trek, na him you say u made 300k per month?, he laugh too and said sitdown there,you never know anything. I am not saying yours story is not true oo. Just speaking what i know.

yeah, i never claim to be what am not but at least i have a KONGA STORE to show that am not saying what i dont do. Its everyone's choice to believe or not. I live comfortably on my importation business and I have God to thank for the wisdom because no one taught me all am doing presently.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by OpenHeaven2me(f): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
GUD1
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP.. I learnt a lot from you..!

Am about to start a mini importation business too on Gadgets (smartphones and accessories) at first.

Can I please have any of your contact channel.. Would really love to talk to you smiley
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by slavemerchant: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
please can you expantiate on how you advertize on facebook
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by winkmart: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
OP.. I learnt a lot from you..!

Am about to start a mini importation business too on Gadgets (smartphones and accessories) at first.

Can I please have any of your contact channel.. Would really love to talk to you smiley

Whatsapp 08038606260
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by funlover1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
How does one make payments to the company one is buying the products from since there is currently restriction on payment in foreign currencies?
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by ojochidem(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
I just spoke with @Winkmart now. He is amazing. I applied what I learnt from his write up and I am already saving cash on Facebook Ads.

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by winkmart: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
funlover1:
How does one make payments to the company one is buying the products from since there is currently restriction on payment in foreign currencies?

the ban is not holding yet. I still bought products with my master card today
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice post
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by ican2020: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks for the info
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by timy22(f): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one!
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by winkmart: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
You
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by pranayZealous: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2017

Don't forget this. I appreciate using the internet for ADVERTISEMENTS, but it won't work in all product scenarios. If you are selling less of a luxury product/service, you need to understand not everybody has access to smart devices. Hence a combination of offline marketing and online marketing is the way to go! Throw in some CTAs or call to actions in your advertising message and see the magic.

Also, one may consider the following points:-

-Use optimized web pages compatible with low bandwidth browsers like Opera Mini.
-In absence of data coverage, businesses may use missed call marketing. (Saving consumers’ airtime)
-Commerce organizations can use printed catalogs and manuals
-Consumers may then order & pay via SMS &USSD

Use Messaging Apps and Chat Bots for Consumer Service
Messaging apps connect with the consumer at a personal level. Furthermore, no waiting time and long queues. Unlike e-mails, there are no unwanted subscriptions and spam content. In fact, consumer chat history is also readily available. In addition, they are not as expensive as bulk SMS/MMS packs.

References:
http://www.zealousys.com/blog/africa-rules-of-user-engagement/
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by blackylola(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote][/quote]

Wonderful piece
Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by lordess(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2017
Great Post I Must Confess.

Also, If You Would Love to Learn how to Create Powerful
Facebook Ads That Will Sell Your Imported Products FAST,
PLUS Create Product Listings That Gets Lots and Lots of
Sales on OLX, Jiji, Efritin, Mobofree, Kaymu, Dealdey, Konga
and Jumia...

Then Simply hit me up via SMS or Call on 08054002132.

Also, I'll Simply Show You How You to Create A Powerful
Sales Funnel For Your Imported Products.

AND ALSO...

You'll Get Our Fresh and UPDATED Active Email and VERIFIED
Phone Number Database of Online Shoppers, Buyers and Customers.

This Database contains the contact details of people who buy
on Jumia, Konga, Dealdeay and Kaymu.

So With this database, all you simply need to do is to send
them an SMS or email pitching your imported products to them,
and then you watch the sales roll in.

This Database contains over 600,000 ACTIVE emails and 10,000
VERIFIED phone numbers of online shoppers, customers and buyers.

Get Ready to Experience BIG Sales in Your Importation Business.

Hoping to Hear From You.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week by RALPHOW(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Good information

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Opens Discount Window To Boost Liquidity / Pls Where Can I Get A New Mint Money / Lagos Reopens Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.