Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler (24727 Views)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2016
This year 2016, the truth must be said in this section no matter who doesn't want to hear it.

The economy of youths is full of folks who like deceptive and fake lives, thus, dragging a majority of others alongside- little girls are picking from these destructive life patterns.

I think, we must call a spade a spade and not an implement of Agriculture.

I love ladies who truly(not in words), knows what being "classy" means. "Classy" has now been turned to "Trashy". Guys are often the victims of such anomaly. This is not good.

I've met and seen, not-a-few. Originally, Ladies were different from Peddlers. But today, the difference ain't much anymore. In fact, they're sometimes used interchangeably; you know, like synonyms, dark and black. Especially in college, some ladies "beef" their other girl friends are not into "RUNS" when they seek their help IN BID to luring them into their trade. True Ladies (few in number) are not afraid to stand out and NOT join this raid of "modernized" kind of peddling.

Let's see some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Peddler

1. Demanding money before or after intimacy

Some call it, "Friendship with benefits". You see, that's an irony. A friend isn't really there for the benefits. So it's just a nickname for peddling. That's pros.ti.tu.tion in a modern economy. The euphemism fits perfectly. If you're a guy who keeps giving her that, just know, you're not the only one. You have other brothers-in-crime.

2. Breaking up with boyfriend just because he's temporarily broke and later returning when he's rich.

I recently ran into a thread on a girl who left her guy because he was broke. Yes. Now, she wants back. Such breaking news, I'm tired of hearing. If she wants to leave you now you're hustling, let her leave. Do your 'best' and when she insists on going, snub her and get to work. Recently heard of how some girls, in a certain bar, left their guys and almost going naked in front of these "Yahoo guys" as they were busy drinking. The hard truth is, if she leaves you when you can't afford a car or her jewelries. She never loved you. She ain't loyal- for the highest bidder kinda thing. Her deflated love is for sale. Snoopy, Tuface etc, all had faithful girls. If she returns again with pleas, you've just found an opportunist/gold digger.

3. Sleeping with his friends to get at him or for lustful pleasure

I was walking by one time and the things this guys were saying about ladies and what they've done with some even the seemingly "good" ones, with proofs, were disgusting. I doubted them in my mind. But who can doubt proofs? How can she be sleeping with his friends. Only dogs do that, seriously.

4. Dating married men (for money)

Another woman's husband. I know some women whose husbands sleep out and some how, they know that Karma is paying them back in pound sterlings. They pray, but with doubt. Change while you can!

5. Exposing body parts to entice another lady's man

While I'm not against "fashion" and I'm not against dressing to expose cleavage, I would also ask, "what was in her mind when she opened those sensitive spots knowing she is going to visit another girl's/woman's guy? Even interview sef, they're representing. The manager hires them, not because they're qualified but for sexual/ libido satisfaction. Using what you have to get what you want? In this scenario, that's the FIRST LAW OF A PEDDLER.

6. Going diabolical to snatch a guy

How pathetic! Yet, she is doing it out of love? Highest form of deception. Whatever you wash and put in his food; one day, his eyes will become clear. You'll be isolated, in the middle of nowhere.

7. Purposefully starving him of sex because he didn't meet your financial demands.

Especially for married folks; this is disheartening. When a woman comes screaming; My husband cheated on me. Ask her: What did you not give him? You've done it as a single so much so that you're now doing it in marriage. Well, someone else wants what you don't want, so he goes there.

8. Sex-chatting with guys for money or airtime.

This last point is the most common in Nigeria. A girl chats with you for two-three days and the next thing is, "can you send me airtime?" So appalling if not shameful. In her mind, she has a "maga". I believe honestly, only kids do this.

My Last Word

Being a lady isn't about doing things to be generally accepted by other ladies. It's leading the way. Ladies are like eagles; in terms of their strongest beliefs and principles, they are willing to fly alone with no regrets.

#letourgirlsgrowtobecomeladiesnotwhores#

46 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Number one totally puts me off..... very very much..

How can I just meet u and d first thing u tell me is to ask me to take u out? shocked

Deletes number mehn
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by falconey(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2016
grin

5. Exposing body parts to entice another
lady's man

99.9% of them do this

7. Purposefully starving him of sex
because he didn't meet your financial
demands.

all girls do this, I repeat all of them!

what can we do? Is either you manage them or you get nothing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by betsy96(f): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2016
TBH even if none of these is done boys will still be quick to tag one a love peddler

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Rexhenrex(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2016
piercings and tattoos.: there is this girl in ma dpt that tattooed a butterfly on her boobs after first semester the butterfly turn vulture because of stretch marks grin due to ruffhandling from diff hands. believe it or not bae,no man in his right senses will take u serious or see u as a responsible person nor think of showing u to his mum talkless of marrying u when u body is filled with holes and tattoos.

irresponsible dressing :some ladies even in church dress half naked not minding what they wear. Then back up there act saying God needs the soul and not the body...if u can dress half naked to church then u can obviously go on a date naked.forming virging but dressing like amber rose!

braging about there sexcapades; even prostitutes are moral enough to hide there sex life. if as a lady u are proud talking and gisting in ur spare time abt sex while not married...then sister ur worst than an olosho.

Otherss include;
talking selfies in different hotel lobbies and bedrooms...oshey room services.

Taking selfies in different cars...shey u don turn mechanic

N.B:no be say i carry this matter for head like dandruff but the truth has to be said ghan!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Rexhenrex(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2016
betsy96:
TBH even if none of these is done boys will still be quick to tag one a love peddler
u don't just have a point

3 Likes

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Chanchit: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2016
I just see such girls as less privileged so pls let's just do that which we have power to do. Like keeping 1k aside monthly for all her demands even if e enter 50k, her budget na 1k.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by TrapLORD(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2016
I endorse this message cool
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by octopusfreaky(f): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Preach it bro!

octopusfreaky:
undecided
Are you guilty?

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Laveda(f): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2016
Chanchit:
I just see such girls as less privileged so pls let's just do that which we have power to do. Like keeping 1k aside monthly for all her demands, even if e enter 50k, her budget na 1k.
haha, seriously shocked

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by adeagbo101(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Number 2 is just so unfortunate!
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2016
betsy96:

Not true. There are good girls who don't do these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by LaurelP(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2016
When you don't have money, Naija girls pick your calls after the fourth or fifth ring.

But when you make it, your missed calls list, inbox,and whatsapp go full with their messages. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Number one totally puts me off..... very very much..

How can I just meet u and d first thing u tell me is to ask me to take u out? shocked

Deletes number mehn

It's heartbreaking!
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by mzvyne(f): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2016
LaurelP:
When you don't have money, Naija girls pick your calls after the fourth or fifth ring.

But when you make it, your missed calls list, inbox,and whatsapp go full with their messages. Smh

Haha, bro! This situation is appalling and funny.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by octopusfreaky(f): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2016
PushMusic:
Preach it bro!

Are you guilty?
not at all,,i dont do guys any longer ,,,sick and tired of Nigerian guys ....a
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2016
emusmith:

It's heartbreaking!
and after dey complain we call dem cheap wen actually they be throwing demselves cheaply
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Chanchit: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2016
emusmith:
haha, seriously shocked

That's the minimum budget, but sometimes there are needs for urgent spendings apart from that even the 1k sef go enter the next month budget.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2016
octopusfreaky:
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Don't tell me you are turning gay. undecided
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Cutehector:
and after dey complain we call dem cheap wen actually they be throwing demselves cheaply

It's not good. How can one fall the hand of a whole generation that way? cry
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by LaurelP(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
emusmith:

Haha, bro! This situation is appalling and funny.

I'm serious.
Just your facebook updates and pics and you your phone won't rest again

2 Likes

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chanchit:

That's the minimum budget, but sometimes there are needs for urgent spendings apart from that even the 1k sef go enter the next month budget.

Hmm, experience speaking!
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
refrain from Ajepaki girls grin
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2016

1.Demanding money before or after intimacy:

Now this. This gets the cap for the basic requisite for adjudging a woman as a love-peddler. "Lovepeddler"? Scratch the euphemistic term ; as a _WHORE!

No apologies. Isn't a _whore a person who demands money in exchange for sex?

Exposing body parts to entice another lady's man:

The feminists might argue endlessly about all genders being equal and all of such stale diatribes but the fact still remains that women expose sensitive body parts to ENTICE MEN OR SEEK VALIDATION FROM US.

Has it ever occurred to you that, in this section especially, the popular girls are the ones who update seductive and suggestive pictures of themselves? That over time the females here have figured the only way to get popular and get the attention they seek is by exposing their
_boobs, butts and vulgar comments? Need I mention names?

Same scenarios are replayed in every sphere of society. You're right: They're sluts 'cause they projected themselves as such.

4 Likes

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
LaurelP:

I'm serious.
Just your facebook updates and pics and you your phone won't rest again

Hmm, I've personally witnessed that tho. And they can appear desperate in such situations enh, as if their lives depends on it...then, the guy needs to retreat.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by octopusfreaky(f): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
PushMusic:

Don't tell me you are turning gay. undecided
nope,,i will just wait and pray for my man or change location to meet better guys...
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
So PinkBarbie boo, How many Of those are you Guilty Of? All?shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? / Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.