Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. (42118 Views)

FUNAAB Students Beat A Thief Who Stole Tecno Phone (Photo) / When You're A Medical Student In Esut. Pix / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by abumeinben(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Let's get this started!

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by olafirstt: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
It was Darius

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by MRBrownJ: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
olafirstt:
It was Darius

if it was Darius then 6 statements are true, not 4

@ abumeinben
very simple... BRENDA did it, and all statements (4) that says otherwise are wrong

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by mcfreezle: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
its brenda

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Na my grand ma steal am,tonguetongue,iranu.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by cana882(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
It was BRENDA!!!

7 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by placeofallure(f): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Brenda did.

2 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Allwility: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
It was Dairus.

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Toyolad(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Since Darius claims that it wasn't Alfred and It wasn't Charles, then only Darius and Brenda are left to be suspected... then foolish Brenda shot herself in the leg by claiming that it wasn't Darius, which leaves me with no other option but to conclude that it was Brenda!!...

Brenda nah d thief, #further utterances from you will be used against u in the court of law #

Alfred: It wasn't Charles(True), it was Darius(False)
Brenda: It wasn't Darius (True), it was Alfred(false)
Charles: It wasn't Brenda(false), it was Darius(false)
Darius: It wasn't Alfred(True), it wasn't Charles(True)

True=4 and False=4

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by knostbrown01(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
If 4 of the 8 statements are true, then it is 100% Brenda

4 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Jumbledwords: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Answer = Brenda - If "It wasn't Brenda" is taken to be a false statement, it means she did do it so every other statement that says someone else did it is false too, that's 4 altogether, leaving the remaining 4 to be true.

Fun stuff.
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
[Modified] Arrest Brenda at once! angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Smartsyn(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lemme confess, it was me, I sent Brenda to steal it and blame it on Alfred, I don't know why she exonorated Darius, who would ve taken the fall.. It's just cake though, not our National cake, so don't tell Buhari.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
i will go for dariu, because he was mentioned twice.

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
i will go for darius, because he was mentioned twice.

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Toyolad:
Since Darius claims that it wasn't Alfred and It wasn't Charles, then only Darius and Brenda are left to be suspected... then foolish Brenda shot herself in the leg by claiming that it wasn't Darius, which leaves me with no other option but to conclude that it was Brenda!!...

Brenda nah d thief, #further utterances from you will be used against u in the court of law #

True=4 and False=4

***forgive me, allow me troll a little***

will you shut d4ku up! lol.

4 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by victorjam(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
darius did it.. i saw him... lol

on a serious note odas had someone dey suspected but darius had no suspect. he said it wasnt alfred nd it wasnt charles but he didnt say who it was which can imply dat he cant indict someone else for his deed abd neither can he indict himself. so therefore darius is my suspect.

cant we just send all of dem to d lab for test?

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by nairaman66(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Toyolad:

True=4 and False=4

Rightly deduced! Darius name appeared 3 times! Brenda went ahead to refute the claim saying it wasn't Darius! Meaning it could be either Darius or Brenda.

I think Brenda is the culprit!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
abumeinben:
Let's get this started!

Alfred na badt thief..... c pple calculating math for inside logic. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Trixxxy(f): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
If I just hear that its not Brenda!angryangry That girl is a barawo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
I prefer using naija police style in solving this riddle. Throw all of them inside cell with better treatment, both the 'I follow' and 'I no follow'. Dem go confess by force... grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
abumeinben:
Let's get this started!

OP where's my gift?
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by abumeinben(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
MRBrownJ:

if it was Darius then 6 statements are true, not 4

@ abumeinben
very simple... BRENDA did it, and all statements (4) that says otherwise are wrong

ericoyewo3742:

OP where's my gift?

Allwility:
It was Dairus.

Well well well....
So we're looking at Darius and Brenda ehn?

Oya Charles and Alfred you people can go...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
abumeinben:

Well well well....
So we're looking at Darius and Brenda ehn?

Oya Charles and Alfred you people can go...

grin

OP I mentioned you earlier the answer is Alfred
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by philipsjrn(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]. Four of the Eighth statement are exactly true that it was DARIUS
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Toyolad(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
crotonite:

***forgive me, allow me troll a little***

will you shut d4ku up! lol.
You shouldnt av asked for my forgiveness as I would av forgiven u...but now that you've asked for it..I don vex!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Toyolad(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
EverestdeBliu:

On a closer look:
Charles was not accused,but was vindicated 2wice.
Darius was the only person accused 2wice.
...Darius is the pilferer.
I think it's not about the number of times they were accused..it's all about deductive reasoning.
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by JVgal(f): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Everybody pointing finger @ brenda. Leave dat poor geh alone, even Dasuki was nt accused like dis.

11 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Donkaz(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Who stole the meat from the cooking pot...

Brenda stole the meat from the cooking pot tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Why's my name being mentioned... @Darius Please leave my name alone o

3 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by gabylzy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
this shuldnt be in d education section..ts shuld be in confusion section...

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria / 22 Photos Proving How Strange The World Around Us Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.