Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. (5811 Views)

Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" / Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Dangbo(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
After the incident that took place at the Headies Award, Olamide Reaction to the award given to Reekado Banks that the award given to Reekado Banks belongs to his record label signee Lil Kesh.

In a Recent interview with Newsfacebook he claimed he was on high Spirit that he shouldnt be blamed for his reactions to what happened at the Headies that before the headies Davido released an official statement that the award belongs to Lil Kesh that if they don't give it to him that he should scatter the place and he got a reply from Cynthia Morgan That every single nominated for that award deserved it so Olamide said you see it Didn't Start from me it started before the headies.

Olamide Speaking: Omo iya mi It wasn't my fault oh i was with Reminisce before the AWard. We were Feasting and drinking on his brand "ORIJIN" and you know we are both Id-igneous Rappers so we were celebrating the New year together it was fun i never knew that was what reminisce was Enjoying.

I was On High Spirit Cause i was thinking that Lil Kesh Has Won the award not knowing they were going to give Reekado Banks Well When Reminisce came to say were are not here for Tee-party Street Ti Takeover it boosted my Moral.
Well have apologized to Fans and Don-Jazzy so be Expecting A Collabo from us any moment from mow..

cc lalasticala

Source: http://www.newsfacebook.co.uk/2016/01/olamide-apologies-to-don-jazzy-puts.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by walemadu: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
bad boy turned ... tongue
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by lanwrex(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by 4larrah(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Who are we heaping the blame on now? Orijin abi Reminisce?? Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by YorubaWoman: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwww undecided
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Delegate(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Op u gree get sense.. Am wondering who is really high on orijin. Olamide we never mention orijin, he is already an ambassador for made of black

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by missKiffy(f): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
I doubt this story

1 Like

Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Dangbo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
then visit their instagram
missKiffy:
I doubt this story
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by nasiest(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Agbero noise maker,wetin him dey sing.mtcew
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by axortedbabe(f): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Story that touched..
If u had done something more terrible, guess u wud av blamed it on alomo..
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by comffy(f): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Shior. Mtcheewwwwww. undecided
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by makingsense(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hehehehehehe.

I for comment sha...

Buht I #LeaveTrashForLawma

1 Like

Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rubbish everywhere
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by bigchrisnow: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
pure maturity, i expected this

Between Don Jazzy and Olamide See Who Made First Move for Reconciliation ...Details here: www.042express.com/2016/01/at-last-don-jazzy-and-olamide.html
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Dangbo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Na God go help me bless you ?
nasiest:
Agbero noise maker,wetin him dey sing.mtcew

1 Like

Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by woodboi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hope so! Already said something like this, the one with the guilty and heavy heart will surely come out to apologise. I think this should put the case of who is right or wrong to rest.
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Source authentic?
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Dangbo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
yeah all correct
twoondei:
Source authentic?
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by cruzita(f): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
can we rest now?
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by oluwasure: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Who be news Facebook ko news Google?

Olamide is King!
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Badboiz(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Delegate:
Op u gree get sense.. Am wondering who is really high on orijin. Olamide we never mention orijin, he is already an ambassador for made of black

Guy na Guinness dey do orijin, so na u suppose get sense.. #Nonsense
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Dangbo(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
God bless you for me!
Badboiz:

Guy na Guinness dey do orijin, so na u suppose get sense.. #Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Badboiz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dangbo:
God bless you for me!

Amen and GOD bless you too
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
What a waste of my precious data
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by mizhefeh(f): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Like who cares undecided
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by deelabs(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
This feud between both men looks like a script. They played it well.

Search for your genuine Auto Parts online with ease only at http://www.carpartsnigeria.com

Registration is absolutely FREE!!!
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by cntabs(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nice
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Eediot fellow! I only blame the touts dat are his fans.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by crazygod(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
I tot they wanted to play Tupac and B.I.G ni...... Obviously they are still learning.
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by louiskay(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
erring is to human, but to forgive is not to forget....

1 Like

Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Dangbo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by AybeeWon: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sanni Abbas known by his stage name, AB1, is a fast paced rapper with awesome delivery, versatility and impeccable wordplay ability. He is a student of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria studying Computer Science.
After the successful release of Fi le (Don't Touch it), the beast incarnate himself unleashes another single off the Alhaji: Tha Mixtape 2.0 album, titled "Momentum" which shows the significant balance between "MASSIVE punches" driven at "high VELOCITY" which in physics means "Mass X Velocity." Download the superb freestyle below and see what true hip-hop is all about

Download here @ Justrendy
https://justrndy./2015/12/31/momentumfreestyle-by-ab1-download/

OR

Geexclusive Naija
http://geexclusivenaija..com.ng/2015/12/music-ab1-momentum.html?m=1

#God bless yall

(1) (2) (Reply)

'you Get Nyash Like This'? - Fans Comment On Tonto Dike`s Photo (photos) / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Toyo Baby Of 'jenifa's Diary' On Movie Set / Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.