Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,796 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD (48957 Views)

The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by stephenduru: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Here's what the Church sent in (I didn't edit).

The year 2016 has been described as a spiritual and prophetic year, because it will witness a lot of situation, but for they that know their God, the Lord will make them do exploit in all Ramifications, those are the Words of the Senior Pastor of Liberation City, Dr Chris Okafor at the cross over service of the church that ushered in the new year 2016. Speaking to the Congregation before releasing what God gave him about the year 2016 to the world, under the church watchword, ‘THE YEAR OF GREATER HARVEST’, the oracle of God said only if the people can obey God not by convenient but by commandment, the year will be full of harvest for people that will serve the lord in truth and in spirit. The great seer of our time Dr Chris Okafor gave some powerful Prophesies for year 2016; the breakdown as follows.

PLANE FLYING WITHOUT PILOT

God showed me, I saw a plane carrying top government official without a pilot to control the direction of the plane, I don’t want to sound negative but God revealed to redeem, I will want the government official at the aviation industry to be more alive in their responsibility not to allow aircraft below the international aviation standard to fly on the air

DEADLY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES MIGHT SURFACE

There might be a new deadly sexually transmitted disease this year if proper prayer are not made, this new disease will be deadly more than the HIV disease, but God said with prayer this disease coming from the coven of the devil can be stopped from entering the country.

NIGERIANS SHOULD PRAY AGAINST WAR

Nigerians most come together is one body we should not allow our ethnic difference create a vacuum that will degenerate to war, because I see war among the various ethnic and religious group that will leave the country in a bad shape. If Nigerian can come together and talk to God in one voice the plan of the devil can be averted.

NATURAL DISASTER LOOMS

Nigerians must pray against any form of natural disaster. Fire outbreak, building collapse and the rest, the devil had is plan but with prayer, the devil will be put to shame.

AMERICAN AND EUROPE MUST PRAY AGAINST NATURAL DISASTER

Let’s all and sundry joined hand to pray for America and Europe against any form of natural disaster, we must all know that anything that happen in those places indirectly affect us because our family might be in one of those country, I saw major disaster in those country, God reveal to redeem with prayer God can avert those evil plans because if there is somebody to pray there is God in heaven to answer.

FORMER PRESIDENT AND FORMER MINISTER MAY PASS ON
A former Nigerian president and a former minister might pass on in this year as revealed to me, prayer can stop it from manifesting but a saw the two of them waving their hands and saying bye-bye to their family and the country in general.

ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY MIGHT WITNESS MORE DEATH

I saw more prominent faces in the entertainment industry marked down for death, this evil days has also been given for it to happen, this will be made possible because lot of the players in this sector are allowing the devil in their life style, they taught they are looking for ways to be famous not knowing that they are signing agreement with the devil, because what surely has beginning must surely have end. But with prayers God can intervene on their behalf.

NIGERIA FOOTBALL RETURNS BACK TO GLORY

The lost glory of the Nigeria football history will come back this year. The football atmosphere known as giant of Africa will be back because more victory will be recorded this year

PRAYER AGAINST FOOTBALL TRAGEDY

Nigerian should come together and pray against football tragedy, I saw a situation where a number of people were together watching or want to watch a football match and there was an explosion leaving some many people dead, only prayer can avert this tragedy because with God all things are possible.

RIVER AND AKWA IBOM STATE NEEDS URGENT PRAYER AGAINST BLOOD SHED.
God show me that if something is not done against the plan of the enemy in these two state toward the re-run election in these state, there might be a serious clash that will leave the two state in a states of blood flow, as the devil is planning to use some of its agents in these state to cause mishap, Nigerians must pray for the loved ones in this two state.

THERE MIGHT BE SHIFT OR CHANGE IN POWER

There might be shift of change of power in the country if something is not done in time, I saw that the logo of governance change if proper prayer is not done come 2019 general election, if the people at the edge of affair work together as one body, they might survive ,but if not, I saw a change.

KOGI STATE MAY WITNESS CHANGE OF GOVERNANCE SHORTLY AFTER INAUGURATIONS.

God revealed to me that, there might be a change of governance shortly after the inauguration of the elected official, I saw that the incoming might not last because the election tribunal outcome might not favor the newly inauguration official in the state, but with prayer and spiritual direction God can intervene.

HEAVY TRAIN DISASTER IN EUROPE

God open my eyes, I saw a heavy train disaster in one of the country in Europe. the disaster was severe that left so many dead, this might be as a result of terror attack of natural disaster, but with prayer, God can take control.

INSURGENCE WILL REDUCE TO ZERO

The activities of the Insurgence in the Country will be reduce to the Minimum level in the Country between the Month of July and August this year, God revealed to me that the war against the insurgence has already be won, but it will take few months for its to be cleared finally.

SHAKE-UP IN NIGERIA POLICE AND ARMY.

There will be a major shakeup in the Nigerian police force and also Nigeria army this year, I see total re oiling and re-enforcement of the uniform staff, this is not to witch hunt but to reposition the force for greater achievement.

MANY BARREN WOMAN WILL CARRY THEIR BABIES.

God specifically revealed to me that many woman that has been witnessing barrenness will surely carry their miracle baby this year, God said this year is there year of greater harvest of babies, God will not say anything without coming to pass, his words must surely come to manifestations, God will visit the barren mightfully this year.

These are just the part one of what God revealed to his servant Dr Chris okafor, popularly known as the Oracle of God. The church has prayed against the negative prophesy at the first service of the year, where all Liberationite were challenged to pray for the country and the survival of democracy in the country. It will be recalled that all the prophesy given by Dr Chris okafor for year 2015 came to pass, seven months after it was given, he remains one of the great seer the country has ever produced with accurate prophesy.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2016/01/pray-against-war-nigeria-natural.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by psucc(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Prophecy everywhere but none for the poor.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by busuyem: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
It is well.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by koma1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Why This may, that may... anybody can make such predictions. e.g Nnamdi kanu may not be released in 2016

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Psalm18: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hahahahaha
Oyibo boy has joined the trade. grin

He said he saw a former minister and former president dying.

Hahahahaha, just because Diezani is ill and Shagari is getting on in age- all these clowns have been feasting on their condition.
These false prophets may end up dying before them.

The question still remains
Does God only send text message to this people on new year?
Why are they conflicting prophesy,if its from the one true God who created the world?

This people do more harm than advance the gospel with their lies. undecided

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by xpac01(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
When will all these notice seeking analysts get tired huh

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Amberon: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
same pastor that prophesied that Robert Mugabe was going to die last year. But Mugabe lives on...

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Psalm18: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Amberon post= 41643903:
same pastor that prophesied that Robert Mugabe was going to die last year. But Mugabe lives on...

grin grin
They are all.political analyst from TB Joshua to the last of them.
Once any leader is old or advanced in age, they start speaking of how he or she will soon die.
I mean that's not difficult to predict.

Then they move on to air crashes.
Ofcourse planes will always crash- as long as safety is not ensured and then weather plays a role at times.

TB Joshua talked about the location of Malaysia air..
It was no where near where he predicted.

Then they talk about one governor losing their seat of course each election cycle we always have the courts up turning victories.

Still gullible people call them Daddy and worship them rather than God.
Europe and America with less of these charlatans have developed far and beyond. Yet we supposedly godly people remain backwards.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Crook!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by chynie: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok we don hear
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by gulfer: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
THERE MIGHT BE SHIFT OR CHANGE IN POWER

There might be shift of change of power in the country if something is not done in time, I saw that the logo of governance change if proper prayer is not done come 2019 general election, if the people at the edge of affair work together as one body, they might survive ,but if not, I saw a change.
Is this for 2016 or 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by blazetitov: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmmm, I initially thought it was the fine boi Pastor Chris. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Let God's will be done in this year. I know his plans are not of evil but for good.

#AllHopeInGod
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Goke7: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
This same man that disturbs the peace of residents of magodo isheri estate, abeg make im park well, chai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by vicostyles(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Noted
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Dklef(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Smh
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
hmmmmm every new year, all our pastors and prophets come out with prophecies, it sounds so real at the same time as creepy, 6 months into the year, pastor, prophet, government, people all forget about this prophecies, all man on the hustle front, no time to remember things as ..well i didn't say anything, complete the sentence in your head if you get my drift

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by hobermener: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
No prophecies about Nigeria's ailing economy? All these prophecies sha. Me self go soon release.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by jnrbayano(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Message for moronic dunses.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Skywalker5(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
pastors and bad news

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by pat077: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
prophet of doom everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by molas02: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
may die.........endtime prophet wey no dey certain

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Carrottop(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Y
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
four one nine

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Justicealh3(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Again?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
I dont wish dead for anybody, bt i knw de ex president will be obasanjo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by martineverest(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
N
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Dekatron(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pastors should start putting copyright on prophecies ooooooooooo

plagiarism aye!! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Lilimax(f): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
No be that guy they call Talknado be this? undecided
If you're having itching ear, visit him and he'll tell you what you want to hear embarassed

All these wait and take pastor sefshocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Psalm18:

grin grin
They are all.political analyst from TB Joshua to the last of them.
Once any leader is old or advanced in age, they start speaking of how he or she will soon die.
I mean that's not difficult to predict.

Then they move on to air crashes.
Ofcourse planes will always crash- as long as safety is not ensured and then weather plays a role at times.

TB Joshua talked about the location of Malaysia air..
It was no where near where he predicted.

Then they talk about one governor losing their seat of course each election cycle we always have the courts up turning victories.

Still gullible people call them Daddy and worship them rather than God.
Europe and America with less of these charlatans have developed far and beyond. Yet we supposedly godly people remain backwards.

Yet we supposedly godly people remain backwards. you nailed it there. nice one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools / Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.